Florida Elects a New Governor

Hodor

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

This message is paid for and approved by Guardian Hegemonic Fund. Florida does not endorse or evaluate the advertised statements nor any of the claims made by the advertisement. This advertisement is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents, and outrageous claims of grandeur either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Fake Hodor

Real hodor only says hodor

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Canbec said:

Congrats all and good luck! 🙂

Absolutely 🔥 video. Look forward to video-only announcements from Florida going forward.

The fact that Guardian gov actually came thru and used my video as the announcement is crazy. I want to thank @JtTeE since I'm assuming he is the master mind who made this happen, and the rest of Guardian and Florida leadership for letting destiny take it's place. If Florida ever wants to do more meme videos or serious videos, I'll gladly make some for them anytime.

Edited by darkblade
  • Like 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png