Callout: Hereno

Prefontaine

I've not jumped into the verbal minutia of the whole war much on the forums, but I need to call you out on this. You rolled over and died. You didn't launch a single attack. You could have saved your turns and at least killed some soldiers, planes, tanks, anything to try and help your alliance mates who are fighting. You don't just simply give up and leave your alliance, regardless of getting hit how you did. I mean, you've basically given up even logging in as well. You're in game account says it hasn't been online in the last 24-72 hours, yet you've been on the forums during that time and posted. I don't know what you're doing behind the scenes of course, you promised some surprise days ago and I don't believe anything's changed, but in front of the scenes you're letting your alliance mates down as their leader. 

I don't care how minor the damage you could have done was, you could have done some. If you're going to give up this utterly, meet TEst's terms and vacate leadership. 

• Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

>doesn't understand basic war strategy

>doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're"

>doesn't have any clue what he's talking about (surprise? lmao)

>makes a post about it anyway

you probably also thought inception was good

thanks for the attention tho

!@#$ it I'm gunna bite. 

Hereno, you had twice the amount of planes than El Pinchazo when we declared on you. Combined with the other guy who El Pinchazo was attacking, you could most definitely done some damage to him. You also had plenty of soliders and some tanks that could have been utilised to cause damage. And don't say I could've just taken them out, it should have been pretty obvious I wasn't going to do anything but missile for the first 3 days. Don't hide behind a "you clearly don't know war tactics" fake charade, you just !@#$ed up. 

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

Well honestly,I went in looking to get a black-eye and absolutely nothing happened.

He had several instances where he could of put one to me or given Xeno a chance...instead he did absolutely nothing in our wars.

It is really kind of sad that all that vitriol didn't translate into clicks of the war system.

I have to assume that he either gave up or refused to do anything without some bigger AA to bail him out.Eitherway,it ended in the same result

• Upvote 1

What's most important is that even if you vacate leadership, you do not desert your alliance in the aftermath. Stick around and help rebuild. Might I recommend taking out a loan for the rebuilding process? I happen to know of a very reputable lending institution. *cough cough*

• Upvote 5

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

>doesn't understand basic war strategy>doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're">doesn't have any clue what he's talking about (surprise? lmao)>makes a post about it anywayyou probably also thought inception was goodthanks for the attention tho

So, you think you're being a good alliance leader? Because all I'm seeing are desperate attempts to personally attack me, and when that's all you have? Well, you truly have completely lost. Sad.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

Well honestly,I went in looking to get a black-eye and absolutely nothing happened.

He had several instances where he could of put one to me or given Xeno a chance...instead he did absolutely nothing in our wars.

Am I having Deja Vu? The names are different but I remember a very similar statement being made before.

I'm going to play Devil’s Advocate and say that perhaps he did not stockpile Gasoline or Munitions and then your blockade against him prevented him from fighting back?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

poor leadership is poor leadership

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Enlighten us then. What is your idea of basic war strategy? I don't think that lying in the dirt and telling everyone how shit they are for asking you why you're lying in the dirt is a strategy at all.

• Upvote 2

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Am I having Deja Vu? The names are different but I remember a very similar statement being made before.

I'm going to play Devil’s Advocate and say that perhaps he did not stockpile Gasoline or Munitions and then your blockade against him prevented him from fighting back?

phiney just poked several holes in that theory but still I have to ask this...

is it really better if someone had 75 fighters and 0 gas and munitions?!  What a waste that would have also been, since if someone was foolish enough to have done that then it would be exposed easily via spies. he still had a good ground force until he waited for phiney to predictably lob scuds on to them every day.

phiney just poked several holes in that theory but still I have to ask this...

is it really better if someone had 75 fighters and 0 gas and munitions?!  What a waste that would have also been, since if someone was foolish enough to have done that then it would be exposed easily via spies. he still had a good ground force until he waited for phiney to predictably lob scuds on to them every day.

Devils advocate bro. Right there in the quote.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

And this is why this community is utter shit. Good job. o/

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

'playing devil's advocate' doesn't absolve you from using some basic reasoning skills.

Okay Mr. Sherlock, how the hell am I supposed to know what a nation has stockpiled? 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

>doesn't understand basic war strategy  - You clearly have no knowledge of history here. Let me just chuckle.

>doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" - Can't win any points? Attack grammar!

>doesn't have any clue what he's talking about (surprise? lmao) - Grammar not enough? Attack credibility!

>makes a post about it anyway

you probably also thought inception was good

thanks for the attention tho

My responses in bold above.

Hereno vs Prefontaine for next war

I'm down, but they'll have to climb into range first.

And this is why this community is utter !@#$. Good job. o/

Excuse me for being ... inquisitive about this. But when an alliance leader makes consistent attempts to discredit, lambaste, and belittle those he perceives as enemies, how is it "utter !@#$" as you put it, to call said leader to question when they are failing miserably at their on an outsider's perspective.

Don't get me wrong, I know Hereno has the support of his alliance, something like 9-1 voted in favor of keeping him (out of the 40'ish members). But on the 'global' scale if you will, he's failing, miserably. You're of course welcome to support your leader and I applaud you for it. Fight for your alliance when in war, but after the war, I would certainly be asking questions...

Now to address Pre's point. I think the "plan" so far is to put up no fight and attempt to come off as the martyr. The big bad evil TEst just won't stop attacking the poor, defenseless SI. The leader who in one breath (noted above) implies that he is well versed in basic warfare strategies, and then in the next breath (multiple times posted) that he had less than stellar knowledge and was looking forward to learning from this.

Learning what, unfortunately, is the real question.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

i guess the combination of no treaties and a lack of preparedness bit us in the !@#$ here a bit, but the silver lining is that we're untested in war and that i have relatively little experience with it on an administrative level (in this world, at least), so this will be a nice low-risk training exercise for SI

In the 6 days of getting your !@#$ kicked and doing absolutely 0 fighting, what valuable war strategies have you learned Hereno? Clearly as you're smarter than everyone you should be able to enlighten us with your infinite wisdom.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

I dunno I thought it was a pretty respectful callout.  It could've been much worse.  I didn't know Hereno had just given up on his alliance and wasn't even fighting back.

What's most important is that even if you vacate leadership, you do not desert your alliance in the aftermath. Stick around and help rebuild. Might I recommend taking out a loan for the rebuilding process? I happen to know of a very reputable lending institution. *cough cough*

Good guy Ashland is on the case. \o/

"The strong hand cannot be directed by the clouded eye." - Lorgar, The Varigon Encyclical

I just want everyone to take a minute and appreciate Khestra more. Love these quotes. ^_^
xzhPlEh.png?1