i provided the logs that set off the powderkeg. who are you in all of this?

Phiney

On behalf of DEIC and UPN I'm declaring SI to be the aggressors and TEst to be attacking SI in defense of something.  Just trust us.  Please.

no we are clearly the aggressors.

no we are clearly the aggressors.

I think imma gonna start a 5 page argument for why you are doing this on the defense.  Sure, people will laugh at me, but I'm really really sure I'm right.

And here I thought I was going to eat the first missile of Delta Orbis. Not sure if I'm glad or disappointed :|

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

On behalf of DEIC and UPN I'm declaring SI to be the aggressors and TEst to be attacking SI in defense of something.  Just trust us.  Please.

VoC never officially entered the debate of who were the aggressors or the defenders. 

IpHGyGc.png

And here I thought I was going to eat the first missile of Delta Orbis. Not sure if I'm glad or disappointed :|

Sorry dude, I was really hopeful too. At least I get to be the first launcher of both speed and delta.

T7Vrilp.png

excuse me but considering this war is about us it'd be nice if you guys could talk about us

more specifically, me, if possible

This is the best news Hereno's had all week, with EoS gone he thought he'd go from being kinda relevant back to not relevant at all. Good job TEst.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Lol, I am joining TEst. They have all the fun.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

why would you fight 1v1 when you can obliterate your opponents?

y'all are trying to carry this !@#$ like some republicans and !@#$ but you ain't got it nawmsayin'

What goes around comes around.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Hereno's talking remarkably less !@#$.

He doesn't have anyone to throw under the bus for his own benefit this time.

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Just for you Under

Considering the fact that I'm near fully militarized? I'd say that's pretty good. I'd probably be near a million if not for the war, but aw well.

How about you militarize and fight me and then we can compare income  ;)

Net Income $79,633.74 $955,604.88
T7Vrilp.png