i provided the logs that set off the powderkeg. who are you in all of this?

Phiney

:rolleyes: You want a reason for this war? Look at the name of my nation.

:rolleyes: You want to pursue a grudge? Ask the others how that has worked out for the better part of a decade.

:rolleyes: You ask,Why would TEst choose you? You've proven yourself to be the most vile individual in all of Orbis.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about us. This is who we are,it is CLEARLY stated in the OP.

If you need further insight,go back to our DoE in Beta.

gotta be honest, i still consider this to be a shitpost

Just for you Under

Net Income $79,633.74 $955,604.88

You aren't fully militarized though. You have barely any troops and no tanks. It looks less like an attack force and more of a "Protect myself while I missile people" force ;)

Clearly I am so incompetent that I back stabbed an alliance publicly to gain political edge but the aggressive alliance disbanded and their govt joined the losing side. Who cares about this !@#$ game, you can either be GPA or an idiot? Clearly you all play the game too seriously.

Some of them, people might think you mean all talking like that  ;)

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You try paying the upkeep for missiles! Pricey business.

I've never had the luxury of having more than one missile on hand  :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

That missile hit was awesome!

I feel as though it is necessary to do a philosophical and existential analysis of your current motives, methods and why you do the things you do. I will do it by making a metaphor out of various objects and animals.

This stick, represents your attempt to harm others. As you wield it, it allows you to feel as though you have the ability to attack anyone and get away with it. You believe the stick gives you power. It is your weapon of choice. The stick by which you wish to beat the world.

stick_0.png

This "UP" symbol represents your desire to move up in the world. Which, though not a bad thing, coupled with your method of using the stick, means that you are willing to destroy anyone to get there. Your desire to be relevant is so strong, that you will do anything to get it, including investing lots of time in a game you think isn't worth playing. Including leading an alliance, starting wars and signing treaties.

11949868882051742138arrow02_4.svg.med.pn

The donkey, often times a symbol of peace, represents your attempt to seem like a normal joe in times of conflict that is unfavorable to you. You want to play off yourself as the victim, forgetting your violent and aggressive past. 

%25D8%25AD%25D9%2585%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1

get a job

i see you took my advice and left gpa for greener (heh) pastures

what else is there really to be said other than the truth, though? what is even the point of having posted such garbage for 5+ pages now? does this actually amuse you guys, or are you just circlejerking each other way past the nut?

such was the OWF, so will be the alliance affairs forum

meh

This better not be like the last war: fight fight fight, kiss kiss kiss.  But more like fight fight fight fight until every last communist is dead.

I don't know, I totally think I can feel Hereno and TEst warming up to each other already. :P
xzhPlEh.png?1

what else is there really to be said other than the truth, though? what is even the point of having posted such garbage for 5+ pages now? does this actually amuse you guys, or are you just circlejerking each other way past the nut?

meh

You realize that you're the one that just keeps egging them on right?

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

meh

Isn't it great to have all the rejects here?

"I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

-Last words of Thomas J. Grasso, death row inmate

i've actually been busy re-reading emma goldman's "the place of the individual in society"

what, exactly, were you expecting me to say, though?

i wasn't really sure if we would be attacked.

on one hand, pubstomper is as see-through and amusing while doing it as abbas is, and i knew he would be gunning for us

but on the other hand, i didn't figure anybody would be so stupid as to screw with us given the lengths i am willing to go to pursue grudges. especially not an alliance i had made several overtures to before in the name of making the red color not completely awful. but then nobody here actually thinks long-term, and probably for good reason given the way things have been going...

i guess the combination of no treaties and a lack of preparedness bit us in the !@#$ here a bit, but the silver lining is that we're untested in war and that i have relatively little experience with it on an administrative level (in this world, at least), so this will be a nice low-risk training exercise for SI

edit: fixed the link

313628.jpg

313631.jpg

10175063_10100388383573393_1663819575621