What do you want out of PnW (Poll)

Raphael

What type of game do you think PnW is or should be?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What type of game do you think PnW is or should be?

• I prefer the mechanical nature of PnW - Raiding, wars, trading, making money, destroying infra
    • I prefer the political side of things - subtlety, intrigue, discourse, debate
    • I'm here mainly for the community - joking around with people on discord, having a good time. Neither politics or war really interest me.
    • I'm here out of spite - the only thing that fuels me is my anger towards certain people or groups
    • I'm here because of time-sunk into my nation, it's old and I don't really engage much other than a daily or weekly login.

After observing the community over some years, I see a lot of people cry out for certain things: Minispheres, multipolarity, public FA, more interesting political moves, more frequent wars, less frequent wars, better raiding mechanics, worse raiding mechanics, new features, etc.

Just curious where people would place themselves on the scale of things. The poll is multiple choice, though I'd prefer people choose one or two options.

• Like 3

Just now, Asclepius said:

It's worth noting that this might end up slightly skewed (selection bias?) since the people who enjoy interacting with the community the most are the ones going on the forums anyway. 

Similarly, anyone who is on pnw because of time sunk into it is unlikely to be on the forums. 

What I would suggest is @robertsshould send out an in-game DM to every player to get a proper response.

I'm here mainly for the community - joking around with people on discord, having a good time. Neither politics or war really interest me.

I picked this one but i do also enjoy some of the politics as well 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jordan said:

What I would suggest is @robertsshould send out an in-game DM to every player to get a proper response.

like the last few times someone mass DMed ended well

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

"I'm here out of spite - the only thing that fuels me is my anger towards certain people or groups "
I voted for this (and politics I guess), but only because it's the closest to my actual views.
Thanks for the laugh even in jest.

23 hours ago, roberts said:

After observing the community over some years, I see a lot of people cry out for certain things: Minispheres, multipolarity, public FA, more interesting political moves, more frequent wars, less frequent wars, better raiding mechanics, worse raiding mechanics, new features, etc.

Just curious where people would place themselves on the scale of things. The poll is multiple choice, though I'd prefer people choose one or two options.

Suck it! i choose 4 of the 5 options.  I dont follow your rules!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Suck it! i choose 4 of the 5 options.  I dont follow your rules!!!

i didnt follow either 

730525971626852523.png

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

6 hours ago, Mars said:

im here to meet single women in my area

And I'm here trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty. Don't own a car? I'm calling homeowners about switching to solar power to save you money! Don't own a home either? OOF.

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team