[RoH] The Unthinkable

MinesomeMC

Rest Your Weapons

Our Boarders will Secured at all costs

To those who Believe we will fold.

To those who believe we will surrender.

To those who believe they will win.

To those who are mad with idea’s of grandeur. 

You have come to your final resting place were you will remain for all eternity, so do not resist let death collect it’s debt. For your debt is great.

3A841C3E-B73E-419F-8537-8A5259BEB76A.png

4 minutes ago, Sam Cooper said:

Are you making this RoH on behalf of GATO? because there were no hostilities between SV and Arrgh afaik

if yes though, I think it should at least be signed by them...?

We've had a few hits from arrgh and have hit arrgh back. So I wouldn't say there are no hositilies between us. 

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

We've had a few hits from arrgh and have hit arrgh back. So I wouldn't say there are no hositilies between us. 

Literally just one guy lol
and you hit 3 uninvolved, should mark it as a DoW since that's what it looks like for Arrgh.

tvPWtuA.gif

12 minutes ago, Sam Cooper said:

Literally just one guy lol
and you hit 3 uninvolved, should mark it as a DoW since that's what it looks like for Arrgh.

Not quite you hit GATO an m level plus scattered wars on us. You're also in a coalition with 99a and Ayyslamic Caliphate. We recognize such hostilities.

2 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

At least be accurate

Okay one person from arrgh raiding - ees normal, but yeah its not exactly the grand conspiracy you are making it out to be :P

Anyway its all good, like I said thanks for the random slot fill

8 minutes ago, Zevari said:

You got hit by 2 argh pirates and declared all out war on them? Lets see how this one plays out.

We recognize against those who hit us and our allies. 

33 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

We recognize against those who hit us and our allies. 

I guess the powerplay of declaring war on pirates and providing them more targets and infra to burn is the best move!

I mean it's impossible to just set up counters like the rest of orbis and have an MMR that scares them off.

1 hour ago, Zevari said:

I guess the powerplay of declaring war on pirates and providing them more targets and infra to burn is the best move!

I mean it's impossible to just set up counters like the rest of orbis and have an MMR that scares them off.

They were paid to hit us... And we are only recognizing the hostilities with the aggressors, arrgh was one of those.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

They were paid to hit us... And we are only recognizing the hostilities with the aggressors, arrgh was one of those.

Question goes back to my first comment on this thread, you don't recognise hostilities from people who aren't being hostile to you, unless of course GATO is your extension, @Grey_wall could clarify. The way "for allies" thing works is you do a DoW in defense of your ally on the aggressor, not do an RoH and act like the poor defenders when you were not even hit in the first place.

The "scattered wars" is again literally just one guy declaring two odd wars lol, if you are recognising hostilities from him, sure I guess.... I'll let him know.

• Haha 3

tvPWtuA.gif