Arrgh first ever MASS RAID AUCTION!!!

Vilktakis

37 minutes ago, Grave said:

Is it possible to select Arrgh as the target? 

#arrghcivilwar

I am more than willing to nuke @Ogaden if you pay me 

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

6 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Why thank you kind sire, I surely do find pleasure in yours as well other's ability to get so wrapped in one's emotions especially hate for such a prolonged period of time that it drives them to such lengths. But if you find enjoyment for having me live rent free in your head just because of what happened and emotions you can't get over, you do you man. I'd also expect a bit more maturity out of you since you do hang around with some old friends of mine in Voodoo from my Kazuko days, then again you didn't listen well back then no matter what was done by anyone outside of Jake & Lester. 

Sincerely, Pimp Simpin Daddy Firwof 

P.S. Try harder next time for your daddy you adore so much, he loves you so much more than you acknowledge. Even if you've done bad, I've done worse back in my day that'll I'll forgive you even cover for you as a good daddy does. 💕😘💞💗💖

I'm not that deep.

Just not forgetful or forgiving.

Till pillaging time, mate! I cannot wait for the purge!

7 hours ago, Vasir said:

I'm not that deep.

Just not forgetful or forgiving.

Till pillaging time, mate! I cannot wait for the purge!

I thought you were more a devote Christian than that, but you are in Voodoo which is underneath Rose. You also tend to act like a pastor, completely fine when physically/mentally quenched yet very cranky when you didn't get your time with the pastor boys (which technically would make you more devoted christian, just a different way).

And how about I put this in the ring, a million dollars per each every single member in Rose-sphere that is in an alliance that has no other treaties outside of the sphere as well excluding NAPs and PIATs. This also includes all applicants in all eligible alliances described. 

~~(Will figure out later)~~

$591 million & growing!

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Total towards Rose-sphere

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I thought you were more a devote Christian than that, but you are in Voodoo which is underneath Rose. You also tend to act like a pastor, completely fine when physically/mentally quenched yet very cranky when you didn't get your time with the pastor boys (which technically would make you more devoted christian, just a different way).

And how about I put this in the ring, a million dollars per each every single member in Rose-sphere that is in an alliance that has no other treaties outside of the sphere as well excluding NAPs and PIATs. This also includes all applicants in all eligible alliances described. 

(Will figure out later)

Listen, I have no idea what you said, but your nation is gonna get passed around more than Piper Perri.

But I guess we will figure it out later. How’s that for a pastor boy?

Edited by Vasir
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Vasir said:

Listen, I have no idea what you said, but your nation is gonna get passed around more than Piper Perri.

But I guess we will figure it out later. How’s that for a pastor boy?

Being surrounded by controversy comes with the price that I'm willing to deal with as well acknowledge, something I've done well. But apparently it's something that you couldn't & still can't due do to how choose to be, same with those over at Waffle House. Then again, they are edgy teenagers who who get uneasy when there edge is pointing out further corrected.😋 They get just as scatterbrained during those call-outs as the amount of times they've decided to move treaty to treaty throughout all their history even into past aa's that merges all the way up to current day WH. Then again, that scatterbrainedness makes it easier to be controlled by someone who's emotionally manipulative so they at least get a sense of mental "control".

In other matters, oh boy, look at that price tag I settled above!! 

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Don't let the outbreak of a small global to stop ya all from bidding, come all come one!
Take this as opportunity to buy Arrgh involvement into a global for cheaps! 600 mil is just a steal, prices so low i haven't seen them since black skies offer!

In the top 3 for highest damage dealers doing NPO last's time! 32 billion in damages to the Swamp in more recent history.

Getting such an alliance invovled in a global for less then a billion!
Where else can you get such low prices, without signing away your alliance sovereignty!

• Upvote 1

tenor (1).gif

9 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Are bidders guaranteed at least 100mil in damages done?

We will do 2 times the bid in damage or 2 rounds. It goes without saying but we will do as much damage in the first round as possible we love seeing pixels burn 😃