Jump to content

[DoW] WTF is KT's Target?


Horsecock
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, namukara said:

Are you trying to give us ideas? I doubt any of us mind if you're desperate.

Thanks for the offer but I imagine you guys will soon have your hands full. I seem to remember sometime last year you guys attacked Oblivion and Rose and got wrecked? Maybe third times the charm?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

KT is corrupt, they don't even keep the pilgrams of God or others safe to the holy land. Just keep burning orbis to the ground as it was written!

To quote Churchill "If you're going through hell, keep going"

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

 

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2021 at 4:08 PM, hope said:

how are you guys more heated about sphinx being a war dodger than the fact that KT is still full of white nationalists and white nationalist sympathizers, or are we just forgetting everything they’ve done over the years

They made a separate discord for their racist circlejerk a while ago. They must still be using that because it seems a lot of their members like Dwight have no idea about it. All the scum like horsecock and shifty are still there, so theyre still doing it, just out of sight so they can lure normies in. 

  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

They made a separate discord for their racist circlejerk a while ago. They must still be using that because it seems a lot of their members like Dwight have no idea about it. All the scum like horsecock and shifty are still there, so theyre still doing it, just out of sight so they can lure normies in. 

I don’t have extra discords lmao.

I have 1 account and I don’t own any servers currently.

I don’t hide anything m8. My testimony remains the same: Gangsta rap made me do it.

Also I’m like universally loved/main character of P/W energy/one of the nicer KT members. 
 

If anything, I keep the good things I do for the community out of sight to keep things dank. You ever have to deal with Chinese spammers? You ever have to deal with people from the dark web? Russian agents? I bet not. You can thank me later.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

They made a separate discord for their racist circlejerk a while ago. They must still be using that because it seems a lot of their members like Dwight have no idea about it. All the scum like horsecock and shifty are still there, so theyre still doing it, just out of sight so they can lure normies in. 

How braindead are you lmfao. The only other discord that exists to my knowledge was one for when Horse left KT and he still wanted to talk to us without any reminder of the game.

This is the last message sent in it.

image.png.dfb5190897ea9872b40bfc243de5e598.png

Get a life and stop whining lmfao. 

Edited by Denison
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Oh, so youre doing it openly again and none of you are innocent. And here I was thinking maybe KKKT wasnt all KKKT.

Only thing we're doing openly is sending out good vibes n prayyers.

an-excessive-amount-of-love-and-good-vib

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Yeah, good vibes. Go ahead and post more logs from that chan to show people what your definition of good vibes is.

Screenshot-2021-03-28-7-40-15-PM.png

Screenshot-2021-03-28-7-42-18-PM.png

e68.jpg

We are nothing but simple meme farmers who were forced to take up arms. We just wanted to enjoy our tendies, vidya, and frens.

KT is just brudders n frens.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Oh, so youre doing it openly again and none of you are innocent. And here I was thinking maybe KKKT wasnt all KKKT.

Get a life KKKosmo. Not everything is about you lmfao. 

Edited by Denison
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Yeah, good vibes. Go ahead and post more logs from that chan to show people what your definition of good vibes is.

Oh look I'm leaking some OPSEC stuff from Oasis war
unknown.png

  • Like 2

hfzkFUp.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought you said the last message in it was from december? Still though, couldnt even fill half a forum page with screenshots from it that arent full of racist trash you all spout to each other. Nice of you to take a bit of time away from jerking off to thoughts of throwing people out of helicopters, hanging Jews from meat hooks like your Iron Guard best friends loved to do, and horsecocks personal favorite, reenacting the Frontier Wars. At least youre hiding it now and trying to recruit people who dont know about your bullshit, rather than the the shitstains like this you used to bring to this community in droves

2WdJ60v.jpg
ZbeNbWh.jpg
fPqUOKs.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

I thought you said the last message in it was from december? 

It's from our super secret OPSEC channel in the KT Server called unknown.png

In all seriousness though, the last message in that other server was from December. That server was merely to keep in contact with Horse when he quit. unknown.png

Honestly, not much happened in that chat.

Other than @Thalmor being a furry.

unknown.png?width=727&height=681

If you want to continue to vehemently hate KT, power to you man. Won't tell you what to do. Will definitely disagree with you though.

Edited by Xavier Renarus
Added "If you want to continue to vehemently hate KT, power to you man. Won't tell you what to do. Will definitely disagree with you though."

hfzkFUp.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thats not the channel Im talking about then. Im talking about the one where you all sat there with your stormfront friends laughing about all the discord channels you were having people spam images of Jews getting massacred and black people getting lynched. Shifty knows damned well what I mean. If you wanna keep pretending that shit is ok, less power to you man, will tell you where you can stick it. 

Edited by kosmokenny
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Thats not the channel Im talking about then. Im talking about the one where you all sat there with your stormfront friends laughing about all the discord channels you were having people spam images of Jews getting massacred and black people getting lynched. Shifty knows damned well what I mean. If you wanna keep pretending that shit is ok, less power to you man, will tell you where you can stick it. 

Okay well I don't even know what stormfront is, so I really don't see that being true. Nothing I can say will change your view obviously knowing your historical dislike of KT. Continue throwing ideas on the wall if that's what you consider fun man, maybe one day it'll be true and you'll get the sense of satisfaction that you want coming from it. Or maybe it won't be the case, and it quickly burns you and causes you to go further into trying to prove yourself correct. Either way, you do you man.

  • Upvote 1

hfzkFUp.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

God, this is even worse of a trainwreck than the war script discussion on Rose's DoW. At least my trainwreck has useful military advice for how to counter fast players / war scripters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cherise said:

God, this is even worse of a trainwreck than the war script discussion on Rose's DoW. At least my trainwreck has useful military advice for how to counter fast players / war scripters.

Wrong. At least this one is entertaining, yours is just pure brain cancer.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Xavier Renarus said:

Okay well I don't even know what stormfront is, so I really don't see that being true. Nothing I can say will change your view obviously knowing your historical dislike of KT. Continue throwing ideas on the wall if that's what you consider fun man, maybe one day it'll be true and you'll get the sense of satisfaction that you want coming from it. Or maybe it won't be the case, and it quickly burns you and causes you to go further into trying to prove yourself correct. Either way, you do you man.

I dont consider this fun at all. Im disgusted your trash alliance remains a part of this game, disgusted some of you willfully fight side by side with white nationalist trash while adamantly denying you yourselves are despite years of evidence to the contrary, disgusted that some people among you who arent white nationalists dont care at all that youre giving power to that trash by aligning with them. Im not arguing with KKKT that KKKT are racist trash, that was proven 4 years ago. Im just trying to find out if youre so incredibly stupid that you dont realize youre in a cesspool, or if youre one of the trash youre rolling around in. Seems to certainly be the latter. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

I dont consider this fun at all. Im disgusted your trash alliance remains a part of this game, disgusted some of you willfully fight side by side with white nationalist trash while adamantly denying you yourselves are despite years of evidence to the contrary, disgusted that some people among you who arent white nationalists dont care at all that youre giving power to that trash by aligning with them. Im not arguing with KKKT that KKKT are racist trash, that was proven 4 years ago. Im just trying to find out if youre so incredibly stupid that you dont realize youre in a cesspool, or if youre one of the trash youre rolling around in. Seems to certainly be the latter. 

It's weird honestly. I join alliances that I think I'll be a good fit in, and usually you can tell if I still think that's true if I log in every day. Strangely I can say that, even as a non-Christian gay disabled man, I find kt to be a far more fun experience than I found Fark when you were leader, having experienced both. Do you have any idea why that might be?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

mental gymnastics about why people join kt

image.png.7f71328b6f49acfdbfce38bb9b6089db.png

image.png.ade60eb0ad0a6c895d601937b86a7ee1.png

vs

image.png.d7379b01a0bf222af79f046f101facfa.png

image.png.11770069e112f131c9c01f4520704742.png

 

hopefully this visual illustration gives you a hint as to why people join kt

  • Haha 3

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i would look at that as a hint as to why people join WTF.

well yea but youre braindead

Edited by Mars

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.