Jump to content

[ROH] The Return of the Green Enforcement Agency


Sphinx
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

GOONS (and others) have been working on getting CoS peace for at least a month, don't try to spin it as we're in a dire position. @durmij can confirm this.

Can confirm. Will confirmed. It's confirmed.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, George said:

What? Ive seen some of IQ paranoia and some of its insane and just out right incorrect. Your actual issue is you believe it so much YOURSELF you FORCE people into filling out w/e role you fear them in 

No, you usually called us out for not being worried enough in most cases. Your about face is hilarious in this situation given your previous stances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Roquentin said:

No, you usually called us out for not being worried enough in most cases. Your about face is hilarious in this situation given your previous stances.

As ive states before and will keep stating, view points change. 

 

Once i started looking at the overall perspective and timeline of events i figured out I was flat wrong. Sure people may have wanted to war you but they decided not to, their are other tension points in the game, there are other issues. Its time to wake up

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, George said:

As ive states before and will keep stating, view points change. 

 

Once i started looking at the overall perspective and timeline of events i figured out I was flat wrong. Sure people may have wanted to war you but they decided not to, their are other tension points in the game, there are other issues. Its time to wake up

Imagine having a flexible attitude on your opinions and distancing them from your personality so that you always act like somebodys assaulting you for disagreeing or that it's a conspiracy for you to be wrong.

Only the Bourgeoisie of PURE DECADENCE would ever think like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, George said:

Like the entire game is fighting you right now, THE ENTIRE GAME. If you cant see what your doing isnt acceptable by anyone but yourself then their is no hope for you. NPO turned this into survival, its on you

It’s karma....

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

OvsfySW.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, George said:

Thats exactly all my point you just said "If you give us insane sums of money, jump hoops, walk on water and cure cancer you can peace" 

 

glad we could finally agree

 

Like the entire game is fighting you right now, THE ENTIRE GAME. If you cant see what your doing isnt acceptable by anyone but yourself then their is no hope for you. NPO turned this into survival, its on you

Are you being obtuse?

They literally said it's supposedly because we brought them in because of TMC despite TMC being the aggressor. Their stated rationale to us is completely different. So hope you can further this narrative. 

TCW's reasons for hating Coal B are unrelated to any of the moral stuff. They just hate certain alliances on our side and also like to hug pixels so they see us as way for their GPA people be safe by building out of range.  If it was feasible for TCW to not be inconvenienced by people getting beiged and hitting them, they would have never cared. I guess as long as their questionable allies didn't get reported.

Edited by Roquentin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

Are you being obtuse?

They literally said it's supposedly because we brought them in because of TMC despite TMC being the aggressor. Their stated rationale to us is completely different. So hope you can further this narrative. 

TCW's reasons for hating Coal B are unrelated to any of the moral stuff. They just hate certain alliances on our side and also like to hug pixels so they see us as way for their GPA people be safe by building out of range.  If it was feasible for TCW to not be inconvenienced by people getting beiged and hitting them, they would have never cared.

Need tyo further a narrative *pulls out IQ hand book* 

 

@Roquentin 

 

Are you being obtuse?

but on a real note, no idea what you said, 

 

As for the tCW issue, ive been in VCs with Sphinx multiple times a week over the last two months, they only decided to flip literally two days ago

  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, George said:

Need tyo further a narrative *pulls out IQ hand book* 

 

@Roquentin 

 

Are you being obtuse?

but on a real note, no idea what you said, 

 

As for the tCW issue, ive been in VCs with Sphinx multiple times a week over the last two months, they only decided to flip literally two days ago

 

I said that the rationale the newer alliances provided is tied to the "NAP" being violated by the counter on TMC.

All the newer stuff released shows that he was considering something for a while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

 

I said that the rationale the newer alliances provided is tied to the "NAP" being violated by the counter on TMC.

All the newer stuff released shows that he was considering something for a while.

He was debating on making a exit from the war, had not decided on anything. 

 

The NAP was violated when Goons hit TI, not TMC but you did indeed violate the nap 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, George said:

He was debating on making a exit from the war, had not decided on anything. 

 

The NAP was violated when Goons hit TI, not TMC but you did indeed violate the nap 

No, TI said we violated it and that they were going to hit GOONS over it and other alliances in that sphere said it was  a violation too. Kitschie outright told Leo that GOONS dec on TMC activated Fark. 

TI got preempted as a result.

Sphinx was decided and their bloc channel leaked along with TMC's plot to do the beiging of coalition A nations which NP executed solo.

Edited by Roquentin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Roquentin said:

No, TI said we violated it and that they were going to hit GOONS over it and other alliances in that sphere said it was  a violation too. Kitschie outright told Leo that GOONS dec on TMC activated Fark.

Shoulda kept counters local, my perspective is slightly different than TIs i guess.

 

Shocking MDP > Nap that was negotiated in bad faith 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Azaghul said:

This really says it all.  You see nothing beyond your self interest and can't understand any other way of viewing the world.

The idea of ending a war because long wars are tedious for all involved doesn't matter to you.  The idea of a war being something where you have fun fighting it out and then shake hands afterward doesn't occur to you.  It's not about fun or community.  Domination is the only thing that matters.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if this war goes on until enough people get sick of it and leave your coalition that you start loosing, and you're forced to give up on trying to eliminate any possible threat.

Domination is the only thing that matters.

  • Thanks 1

Queen of Chaos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Azaghul said:

This really says it all.  You see nothing beyond your self interest and can't understand any other way of viewing the world.

The idea of ending a war because long wars are tedious for all involved doesn't matter to you.  The idea of a war being something where you have fun fighting it out and then shake hands afterward doesn't occur to you.  It's not about fun or community.  Domination is the only thing that matters.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if this war goes on until enough people get sick of it and leave your coalition that you start loosing, and you're forced to give up on trying to eliminate any possible threat.

It's not about domination. The disparities are one of the reasons people didn't want to fight for long. They saw their absolute gain as somehow outweighing the relative higher gains others would get.

If we had  asked you to rebuild fully and let us demolish it would you have accepted if it was faster?

I don't see war as inherently bad like most people here.  I don't really think it's beneficial for everyone to be focused on wanting to build endlessly like they are especially when the relative gains from it aren't high and that is the source of most of our coalition's dissent. It's not about it being tedious necessarily, it's that it's getting in the way of statfarming peacefully.

Sphinx's betrayal gives us no incentive to peace anytime soon as there's simply no benefit to peace with a mega-alignment of KERTCHOGG/TCW. Just keep that in mind.

Edited by Roquentin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

It's not about domination. The disparities are one of the reasons people didn't want to fight for long. They saw their absolute gain as somehow outweighing the relative higher gains others would get.

If we had  asked you to rebuild fully and let us demolish it would you have accepted if it was faster?

I don't see war as inherently bad like most people here.  I don't really think it's beneficial for everyone to be focused on wanting to build endlessly like they are especially when the relative gains from it aren't high and that is the source of most of our coalition's dissent. It's not about it being tedious necessarily, it's that it's getting in the way of statfarming peacefully.

It's not about war being inherently bad or good.  It's that any one thing, whether it be war or peace, whether it be one grouping of alliance or another group being relatively dominant, grows tiring and monotonous when it lasts too long.

You said you gain nothing from peace?  What you get is what everyone else gets too.  A change of scenery.  Something different to do after months of doing the same thing over and over.

  • Upvote 4
GnWq7CW.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Azaghul said:

It's not about war being inherently bad or good.  It's that any one thing, whether it be war or peace, whether it be one grouping of alliance or another group being relatively dominant, grows tiring and monotonous when it lasts too long.

You said you gain nothing from peace?  What you get is what everyone else gets too.  A change of scenery.  Something different to do after months of doing the same thing over and over.

It's one form of tedium for another. Like if we were doing real damage just by being at war, I could see the point. People don't think we're actually dominant though. That's why Sphinx said we'd be throwing in the towel to them and he leaked my response out of context.

Nothing will change and you guys have set your course definitively. So what's the point? Should the positions of your alliances change and we have confidence in that then maybe, but otherwise, there isn't much to gain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

So what's the point?

Again: A change of scenery.  Something different to do after months of doing the same thing over and over.

You only seem to be able to think in terms of stats.  You really just don't get it.

GnWq7CW.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Can't say I blame him. Who would want to remain tied to a sphere as blatantly toxic as your own?

Except people on your side said he was toxic earlier, so it's clearly nothing to do with toxicity. Any toxicity we have is shared and being embraced by you. Hope that helps. He has no issues with anything except getting reported and I guess members being inconvenienced by getting hit. That's it. lol

Edited by Roquentin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Except people on your side said he was toxic earlier, so it's clearly nothing to do with toxicity. Any toxicity we have is shared and being embraced by you. Hope that helps. He has no issues with anything except getting reported and I guess members being inconvenienced by getting hit. That's it. lol

So a few people on our side agree with you.

Am I meant to care?

 

 

Untitled.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.