Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Unwanted said:

mfw BoC literally puts "if there's any issues with this/these sheet/s please notify the owner and to quote "yes even if its stolen" 🥴

That's for the public sheets that I made, that if there was a issue effected the members use of them too, meaning everyone won by working out the kinks or errors with the sheets, there was absolutely no data thou that could be stolen off those sheets, several people were handed those sheets outside the alliance and still use them today, the real hidden BoC sheets didn't have that Mark I can assure ya

Edited by Dusty
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dusty said:

hidden

Nothings Hidden/Secret in this game m9 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dreki said:

You got most things right, besides the Fark part
Fark was never a meatshield

Oh I've got logs and more logs of that.
Gator saw Fark as a pawn only as useful as the utility it can bring.
Otto hates Kitschie.
Kim just wanted stats and a treaty.

3/5 of high gov members were ok with using Fark as they saw fit.

874XxkF.png

30 minutes ago, Unwanted said:

tenor.gif

imagine letting shifty. SF and minesome in, and being surprised shit goes down

I wasn't actually let into gov chats until recently. I was getting all my world info off-source. Since the moment I joined I got low gov-FA but was always just "accidentally" excluded. So this isn't a betrayal or really anything off of me.

You can deny me now, but in the end I'll just find another way. But then there won't be any reason for you. -Shifty allegiance creed. You're either all in or all out.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

"accidentally" excluded.

tenor.gif

right in the feels 💔

Edited by Unwanted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Oh I've got logs and more logs of that.
Gator saw Fark as a pawn only as useful as the utility it can bring.
Otto hates Kitschie.
Kim just wanted stats and a treaty.

3/5 of high gov members were ok with using Fark as they saw fit.

874XxkF.png

I wasn't actually let into gov chats until recently. I was getting all my world info off-source. Since the moment I joined I got low gov-FA but was always just "accidentally" excluded. So this isn't a betrayal or really anything off of me.

You can deny me now, but in the end I'll just find another way. But then there won't be any reason for you. -Shifty allegiance creed. You're either all in or all out.

I wasn't
I went against gov understanding in many situations because of this, which is why I think Gator also thought of couping me, because he thought I was being soft

If you wanna blame me for something, you can blame me for not figuring out that people were plotting against me
I was naive

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dreki said:

I wasn't
I went against gov understanding in many situations because of this, which is why I think Gator also thought of couping me, because he thought I was being soft

If you wanna blame me for something, you can blame me for not figuring out that people were plotting against me
I was naive

I had this conversation with many people before including Gator.

But essentially it's no surprise this happened. Fien leaves and he's an advisor but Gator really keeps him close yet far.

I get excluded.

The rest are noobs or basically Soup Kitchen rejects with very little experience in how ploys go. 

tDftWpY.png
TjYf3yx.png

vUKweRa.png

Even Minesome me boi can't be trusted anymore.

image0.png

Otto basically came clean.

You see Dreki, sometimes it's best to trust the stranger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Dusty said:

That's not what I said... Like at all

ZW1c5LG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fthat’s...exactly what you said?

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Fully story on this because I do what I want.

Minesome was in TMC. He merged in because he feared GOONs was gonna leave him with a permanent limp.

Minesome loses his Discord mask because Dreki doesn't like it, but most of TMC leadership found him annoying in high gov.

Meanwhile, he goes back to Dusty. Dusty asks for leaks, Minesome gives him the API keys and data sheets which help run a more automated TMC.

Minesome is targetted,  rumor gets out that BoC will counter, so NP goes in full force. At this point, NP has still harbored Dusty and hasn't ejected him for this shit.

 

Next up, it was Gatorcock saying he didn't give a shit about Fark, but that was a TMC government widespread sentiment. Fark was a buffer wall/supposed to be a meatshield and treaty chain protection. 

Fark has had complicated FA, but yeah, part of these logs are to tell Fark, bro, don't jump in, don't drag in Farksphere, this ain't your war. 

Odd that in 2020, Shifty would be trying to save Fark. What a time to be alive.

 

Anywho, as for IQ, no problems there really. The whole Dusty is a ploy by IQ, is fine, if they executed this then good for them. Dusty and NP though, I'm not diggin' it so yeah. 

Even if TMC are mess ups; doesn’t mean there isn’t any reason for people to fight.

BK/NPO with their goons MDAP are fine with goons starting wars; then declaring on any allies who counter. So whether Fark should do anything I think depends on whether it’s possible to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, durmij said:

Okay people, the real question we need answered here is how does this affect the timeline for Mimesome's game development?

gw1sa.jpg

fr tho @Emperor Jonas II satiate us great viceroy 😰

Edited by Unwanted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hope said:

ZW1c5LG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fthat’s...exactly what you said?

Not at all how ya said I said it, your praising was some weird shit, ty for correcting it o7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unwanted said:

gw1sa.jpg

fr tho @Emperor Jonas II satiate us great viceroy 😰

I have spoken, this war allows to give me more time to focus on the game. 

Edited by Emperor Jonas III
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I really need a tl;dr

me too, not my fault I overslept this morning and missed all the dramas

last time I overslept this long my alliance had disbanded >_>

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Micchan said:

I really need a tl;dr

Shifty posted logs to try showing Fark they weren’t worth defending. I think it shows Memesphere broke the NAP first & Fark needs to fight alongside their allies and this bloc even if screw ups to maybe win.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Shifty posted logs to try showing Fark they weren’t worth defending. I think it shows Memesphere broke the NAP first & Fark needs to fight alongside their allies and this bloc even if screw ups to maybe win.

Memesphere didn't technically break it first. TMC hit a BoC protectorate.

That's still nothing

NP preempted BoC

That broke the NAP

NP's member, Dusty, gave TMC the reason to hit Minesome

By the time that the TMC gov knew, plans were already set to start another war front

 

TCW has a bigger obligation than Fark to jump in. I don't see TCW declaring open war on GOONs or IQ yet. That's 2 MD level partners being packed out.

The shilling here is reaching levels we didn't think were possible. 

op9PWrr.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Memesphere didn't technically break it first. TMC hit a BoC protectorate.

That's still nothing

NP preempted BoC

That broke the NAP

NP's member, Dusty, gave TMC the reason to hit Minesome

By the time that the TMC gov knew, plans were already set to start another war front

 

TCW has a bigger obligation than Fark to jump in. I don't see TCW declaring open war on GOONs or IQ yet. That's 2 MD level partners being packed out.

The shilling here is reaching levels we didn't think were possible. 

op9PWrr.gif

Under the interpretation allies of allies are protected, Goons broke it first. Although everyone thinks it means something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Under the interpretation allies of allies are protected, Goons broke it first. Although everyone thinks it means something else.

North Point broke their peace-agreement. And even if we ignored that, they still declared on an MDP ally of ours and we reserve the right to activate our treaties in defense of them.

And even if we ignored their military transgressions they still stole a ludicrous amount of money from Camelot and Brotherhood of the Clouds. Both Akuryo and Dusty.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Epi said:

North Point broke their peace-agreement. And even if we ignored that, they still declared on an MDP ally of ours and we reserve the right to activate our treaties in defense of them.

And even if we ignored their military transgressions they still stole a ludicrous amount of money from Camelot and Brotherhood of the Clouds. Both Akuryo and Dusty.

 

Yes for anyone wondering even tho this war was started with me. Camelot and IQ aren’t attacking to help me but rather BoC. I was rather a step in the process. This could of been prevented if they just rolled me, but NP escalated the situation with some poor decision making.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give us more slots to fill chudsphere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Epi said:

North Point broke their peace-agreement. And even if we ignored that, they still declared on an MDP ally of ours and we reserve the right to activate our treaties in defense of them.

And even if we ignored their military transgressions they still stole a ludicrous amount of money from Camelot and Brotherhood of the Clouds. Both Akuryo and Dusty.

Still don’t trust IQ after they threatened to attack if anyone countered goons & wanted me to just accept whatever terms Jazz wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Still don’t trust IQ after they threatened to attack if anyone countered goons & wanted me to just accept whatever terms Jazz wanted.

It makes me trust them even more, tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

It makes me trust them even more, tbh.

I can also ignore a lot of supposed transgressions by people opposing you without caring. The terms you want are worst than whatever they supposedly did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Vein said:

Mythic is a raiding alliance. Mythic is at war with fark sphere, they declared war on us. I dont see the problem? 

Am sorry to say but that's incorrect, 'your' AA was attacking several of Horsemen allies, and they merely done a RoH, on the already familiar Raoul style!

But if you want to flatter yourself saying to be fighting 5 AAs, be my guest! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zaurg said:

Give us more slots to fill chudsphere.

You couldn't fill 'em, chodesphere.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.