[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

War is more fun & I never relied on having a big war chest when I fought Yarr, Seinzen, Astra, Pantheon & The Immortals without pause before fighting goons. So just another battlefield.

Yet how are you meant to survive that much war without a break, resources will drain eventually and then you'll be done for

sesame-street-the-count.gif

Just now, Koala said:

Yet how are you meant to survive that much war without a break, resources will drain eventually and then you'll be done for

Not everyone is always worrying about tomorrow & sweating the small stuff. Deal with any issues as they arise. Not a secret what happens if they succeed, so better to fight anyways. Might as well just delete without trying if doing anything about it scares you.

libertyribbon.png

14 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

War is more fun & I never relied on having a big war chest when I fought Yarr, Seinzen, Astra, Pantheon & The Immortals without pause before fighting goons. So just another battlefield.

War is 'more fun?' 'Just another battlefield?' Your propaganda network must be running full-time in order to maintain any sort of military discipline and competence in the face of such brutal numbers poised against your nation.

Requiescat in pace, Noctis Anarch Caelum. This one blesses you: declinemus ad monitor vestri.

Improper-Request-2.gif

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not everyone is always worrying about tomorrow & sweating the small stuff. Deal with any issues as they arise. Not a secret what happens if they succeed, so better to fight anyways. Might as well just delete without trying if doing anything about it scares you.

I see your thinking but this mindset will ultimately be your demise.

Just now, Koala said:

I see your thinking but this mindset will ultimately be your demise.

Neutrality won’t be rewarded, although your alliance might survive if you humor them enough on the mercy board.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Neutrality won’t be rewarded, although your alliance might survive if you humor them enough on the mercy board.

My alliance does remain neutral on some issues however we take sides with others. Pick your fights.

Just now, Koala said:

My alliance does remain neutral on some issues however we take sides with others. Pick your fights.

This is it, not sure what fight you’re waiting for. Fark is next on chopping Bloc if they don’t do anything & rest of the neutrals.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

This is it, not sure what fight you’re waiting for. Fark is next on chopping Bloc if they don’t do anything & rest of the neutrals.

Our fights are already here, however we pick them with at least 20 IQ. The point I'm putting across is that throwing your micro into endless wars against incredibly strong alliances will lead to your demise.

3 minutes ago, Koala said:

Our fights are already here, however we pick them with at least 20 IQ. The point I'm putting across is that throwing your micro into endless wars against incredibly strong alliances will lead to your demise.

Anyways, what you’re capable of isn’t really relevant. You caved to Astra after all, lol.

libertyribbon.png

@Noctis Anarch Caelum Do you understand that you are the leader of a 3-member micro that's currently getting curbstomped?  Know your place before you make proclamations like the ones you have made in this thread or try to influence alliances to do your bidding.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

23 minutes ago, Changeup said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum Do you understand that you are the leader of a 3-member micro that's currently getting curbstomped?  Know your place before you make proclamations like the ones you have made in this thread or try to influence alliances to do your bidding.  

Fear is what they want to use to control you & the “allies” afraid to break off without many friends on the other side; as well neutrals who know they’re screwed if they do nothing.

Although I don’t believe fear strong to control people long term, as long as that isn’t the new group think. So we’ll see I guess.

tldr AMV form (since goons love them, lol)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

4 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

^Paying large sums funding goons as reps during the war may be considered a hostile act if we feel like it.

BRB, need to go change the peace terms to ensure you become hostile to the entire game.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Sardonic said:

Maybe your mercy board term can be an essay debating the relative merits of Blitzball.

Making you guys do a mercy board & see how fun you think it is might actually be a good term. You should be willing to do it if forcing new players to.

libertyribbon.png

On 12/15/2019 at 10:01 AM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’ve read about almost all of them, but with no state people would be free to do stuff locally how they want anyways.

....nnnnno, that's straight up impossible. What you're describing is a state of nature, and everyone would be only as free as they can effectively subjugate. Any actions that wouldn't be directly and efficiently used to claim as much power as possible would be exploited by rivals, who would then subjugate the 'free' actor, as they are 'free' to do. If they didn't, they'd lose out to their other rivals, and be subjugated themselves as their rivals are 'free' to, and so on.

Tl;dr: nobody would be free to do shit other than reduce/remove the freedom of everyone else.

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

....nnnnno, that's straight up impossible. What you're describing is a state of nature, and everyone would be only as free as they can effectively subjugate. Any actions that wouldn't be directly and efficiently used to claim as much power as possible would be exploited by rivals, who would then subjugate the 'free' actor, as they are 'free' to do. If they didn't, they'd lose out to their other rivals, and be subjugated themselves as their rivals are 'free' to, and so on.

Tl;dr: nobody would be free to do shit other than reduce/remove the freedom of everyone else.

Most can agree what constitutes a violation of the Non Aggression Principle, there could be some volunteer militia bound by the NAP; which could stomp out any other organizations who become to abusive & forcing people in violation of the NAP.

Debatable whether it could even be considered government if it’s just helping & not stealing.

libertyribbon.png

10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Most can agree what constitutes a violation of the Non Aggression Principle, there could be some volunteer militia bound by the NAP; which could stomp out any other organizations who become to abusive & forcing people in violation of the NAP.

Debatable whether it could even be considered government if it’s just helping & not stealing.

If you think that Non-aggression principles exist in a meaningful way, then you're just not paying attention. What possible reason is there for a hegemonist not to volunteer for the militia and then proceed to subdue it, turning it into his weapon of dictatorial power?

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

If you think that Non-aggression principles exist in a meaningful way, then you're just not paying attention. What possible reason is there for a hegemonist not to volunteer for the militia and then proceed to subdue it, turning it into his weapon of dictatorial power?

Applying it in-game, would mean people can act outside where the treaty web might place them, as a potential ally in bringing down a potential threat from within as it becomes overly cancerous.

libertyribbon.png

On 12/15/2019 at 1:06 PM, Kevanovia said:

I imagine that the feeling I get reading Noctis’s threads and posts is a similar feeling as having a bad trip on drugs.

I'll roll to that. 

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Applying it in-game, would mean people can act outside where the treaty web might place them, as a potential ally in bringing down a potential threat from within as it becomes overly cancerous.

And how has that advanced the principles of anarchism and distributed power so far then? ?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot