[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

What was that thing you thought I did with the sound device? Was a manipulation of the Noosphere, Illusionary Trick, Miracle or Mind Control which made you make an article blaming me for your downward decent recent even as I hadn’t posted many days while you’re complaining escalated? Seems like a deep blow you took, rip?

Want me to show your another magic “trick”, noosphere manipulation or maybe real magic? ;)

Are you okay? This is even more ranty and tangental than you usually are. We're worried about you.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Teaspoon said:

Are you okay? This is even more ranty and tangental than you usually are. We're worried about you.

Are you? You're the one who was accusing me of somehow doing something which warranted attacks, you guys trying to play the sympathy card when I made one comment about you guys before you attacked again as picking on you guys & generally blaming me for almost everyone who dislikes you guys. Even though all your accusations in that Fan Fic were purely fiction. lol

Edit: Broke them here

Gazette_Vol_6-2.png

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

We in the Goon Order Of Notacronymedyet Sorry are saddened by this declaration of war. We have remained hopeful to this point that our issues could be resolved diplomatically, and are disappointed in the termination of cordial relations. We hope that this unfortunate turn of events does not grow into a prolonged conflict and hope for the restoration of peaceful co-existence soon.

San Fortunado

Goon Order Of Notacronymedyet Sorry

• Upvote 1

Guest John Q Listener
2 hours ago, Odin said:

You have no idea what you're doing and why you're doing it and what the consequences are. You're just being random af and could have saved yourself every word and letter in this ...whatever it is.

For your own sanity, please do not read his OP or any of his future posts too closely.

It's like looking into the sun, but ????

9 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

We in the Goon Order Of Notacronymedyet Sorry are saddened by this declaration of war. We have remained hopeful to this point that our issues could be resolved diplomatically, and are disappointed in the termination of cordial relations. We hope that this unfortunate turn of events does not grow into a prolonged conflict and hope for the restoration of peaceful co-existence soon.

San Fortunado

Either way, looking back I already banned mercy board in this realm; after some agreement with Shadowthrone on how toxic they are.

image0.png?width=390&height=578

Also if you ever do another article on me, I except it to be up to par with this quality at least or don't bother. :P

Mountains.png?width=935&height=578

libertyribbon.png

Guest John Q Listener

I thought November was GOONs purge month, haven't we been purged already? I'm confused about how this is somehow a defensive war for you, given that you've been inciting attacks against goons for a while now.

Just now, Zetsubou said:

Another war? I just got done rebuilding the 75 monokumas that tripped over a pile of empty pirate husks someone left lying around. Clean up your discarded pirates, people!

Well, you guys keep attack. So purged in holy fire; hopefully your sins can be cleansed. (Burning forever isn't fun, lol) 

libertyribbon.png

10 minutes ago, Captain Splendid said:

Whatever happens I hope both sides have fun :)

I noticed your thread so far has been without the customary anime music videos so here is my humble contribution :)

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Either way, looking back I already banned mercy board in this realm; after some agreement with Shadowthrone on how toxic they are.
Also if you ever do another article on me, I except it to be up to par with this quality at least or don't bother. :P

While we repsect your views on our "Mercy Boarding" practice we at the Goon Order Of Notacronymedyet Sorry will not sign the treaty to "ban" our "Mercy Boarding" practice as we believe it is integral to the security and integrity of our realms. In all other matters we will do our utmost to satisfy your high standards for us. I have already instructed our Editors in Chief to begin writing the next issue of the Goons Gazette.

San Fortunado

• Thanks 1

Guest PhantomThiefB
5 hours ago, Cathy said:

Thass abot a vide gam charactr not u.

Did u reed tha articl aboht da Cowz? Tha herd iz so prooud! MOOOO! OH we juss cannut contan ourselfs! MOOOO! Herd made da GOONS Gazzette!

Image result for diablo 2 cows

Come to me Goons too. I will enjoy it. You will enjoy it. 

f169f5d47d275c39.png 

Grumpies are soo annoying. They want hug... but they know that only Mantrax can be hugged ?

Edited by Maia
Yeah they are!
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg