[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not all alliances take 100%, mine would actually let you keep most at least. lol

Deciding what taxes you would charge me as a member of your alliance is irrelevant since I can just take it raid back from you.

• Upvote 2

Guest John Q Listener

So is this war over yet? I don't believe Kingsglaive or whatever have any means to actually engaging in a war so it's just meaningless forums posturing now.

The dumb suspension made us decide to take a vacation for the holidays, as a boycott of sorts. Although seeing Sphinx’s bloc announced was an encouraging sign people don’t want to let you  guys wins. So we can probably continue after the minimum amount before I can come out.

libertyribbon.png

13 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

You what?

Not sure if you guys have made any offers, but I’ll decide what I’m doing with this when I can come out of VM. No point discussing it before then.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

Truthfully, I can tell you with almost completely certainty that no offers are forthcoming so you may as well decide now.

The reasons for this are:

- They can continue being at war with one individual literally forever and the negative consequences would be almost nonexistent

- Most importantly: they don't care about that individual or what they do. At all.

Meanwhile, the individual in question would have to employ more and more contrived feats of mental gymnastics to paint each escape into VM in a positive light.

21 hours ago, Captain Splendid said:

Truthfully, I can tell you with almost completely certainty that no offers are forthcoming so you may as well decide now.

The reasons for this are:

- They can continue being at war with one individual literally forever and the negative consequences would be almost nonexistent

- Most importantly: they don't care about that individual or what they do. At all.

Meanwhile, the individual in question would have to employ more and more contrived feats of mental gymnastics to paint each escape into VM in a positive light.

Almost nonexistent =/= nonexistent, and as your main resource is cowardly pixelhuggers, all consequences are magnified when applied with the proper leverage.

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Almost nonexistent =/= nonexistent, and as your main resource is cowardly pixelhuggers, all consequences are magnified when applied with the proper leverage.

Yes but on the other hand no. Not quite.

7 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

We tried using hyperbolic statements that were worded to make us sound clever but we just couldn't get the same mileage :)

• 2 weeks later...

Love how GOONS decided to attack anyways, despite a seeming understanding we'd go our own ways rather than focus on each other after my VM. Although GOONS had thier chance to show they were capable of not being an enemy; we will continue fighting GOONS in this defensive war until victory or game death.

Would have been kind of boring if GOONS really backed off that easily, however everyone still on their side should think carefully where their priorities are. As eventually the distinction between GOONS & those propping them up will become meaningless if those who want to break off from their influence wait to long. Better to make the decision earier than wait until it seems like breaking off from them is a self preservation strategy rather than good leadership in doing the right thing.

Liberty or Death!

Time to Rise against Tyranny and show GOONS they aren't welcome to bandwagon into global wars; then feel entitled to big reps every war they bandwagon on the winning side. Its better to end their toxicity now rather than support it becoming the norm for bandwagons on the winning side in wars to get reps like GOONS expect. GOONS are still mostly small micro nations, so they're not very tough and most almost broke.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

It’s me, the un-tough toxic micro nation who is almost broke

Yeah, your attacks were pretty weak. Only because I didn't take any time in beige to build an air force & 2 other goons attacked with you were you able to take the air advantage. Although still losing on the ground with almost no cash. Anyways those who let you guys build up stronger before wanting to deal with you guys are fools & I appreciate being given the clear CB to keep attacking you guys until this war starts getting worse and worse for you guys. I'll be there to see you guys off.

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah, your attacks were pretty weak. Only because I didn't take any time in beige to build an air force & 2 other goons attacked with you were you able to take the air advantage. Although still losing on the ground with almost no cash. Anyways those who let you guys build up stronger before wanting to deal with you guys are fools & I appreciate being given the clear CB to keep attacking you guys until this war starts getting worse and worse for you guys. I'll be there to see you guys off.

GA48gkhf.gif

1 minute ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

GA48gkhf.gif

If you manage to beige me, more time for me to rearm when hitting you guys for the next round. If you don't beige, then you get beiged and damaged repeatedly in the meantime.

So whether you beige me or not; I see long term benefit either way. So I'll enjoy this war as long as it lasts & use all the time any of you give me on beige to cause even more damage to you guys not long after.

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If you manage to beige me, more time for me to rearm when hitting you guys for the next round. If you don't beige, then you get beiged and damaged repeatedly in the meantime.

So whether you beige me or not; I see long term benefit either way. So I'll enjoy this war as long as it lasts & use all the time any of you give me on beige to cause even more damage to you guys not long after.

"beating me into the dirt repeatedly is actually just a part of my master plan"

Just now, Marxalot said:

"beating me into the dirt repeatedly is actually just a part of my master plan"

The 3 who hit me when I wasn't rearmed are only tied in resistance atm; so w/e. Even if they inevitibally take the resistance lead because of air control, getting time on beige versus looting barely anything off you guys balances out where the beige helps me more than it would hurt. Even if he has air advantage, won't be enough for him to prevent me from still breaking through his defense elsewhere throughout easily.

So really he hasn't accomplished much; since it was worth seeing if you guys would choose to be a persistent enemy sooner rather than waiting until I fully rebuilt my military. Either way, you guys chose to keep pursuing war against me. So I don't want to hear any accussations of cruelty later by you guys when retaliated against. Whatever happens to you guys is deserved, whether good or bad.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

The 3 who hit me when I wasn't rearmed are only tied in resistance atm; so w/e. Even if they inevitibally take the resistance lead because of air control, getting time on beige versus looting barely anything off you guys balances out where the beige helps me more than it would hurt. Even if he has air advantage, won't be enough for him to prevent me from still breaking through his defense elsewhere throughout easily.

So really he hasn't accomplished much; since it was worth seeing if you guys would choose to be a persistent enemy sooner rather than waiting until I fully rebuilt my military. Either way, you guys chose to keep pursuing war against me. So I don't want to hear any accussations of cruelty later by you guys when retaliated against. Whatever happens to you guys is deserved, whether good or bad.

whatever happens 

5 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

whatever happens 

Obviously it'd be pointless for me to outline your future for you before the war has panned out fully. I don't believe you guys will win, but if somehow you guys do pull off a win; would surprise me & I won't care if you guys enjoy your version of a victory if you manage to pull it off. The amount of apathy needed by all your enemies for "your" side to win this global would be impressive, so give it your best shot.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Obviously it'd be pointless for me to outline your future for you before the war has panned out fully. I don't believe you guys will win, but if somehow you guys do pull off a win; would surprise me & I won't care if you guys enjoy your version of a victory if you manage to pull it off. The amount of apathy needed by all your enemies for "your" side to win this global would be impressive, so give it your best shot.

yeah we're def. losing any day now 

• Thanks 1

@Do Not Fear Jazz Guess those were right who said they thought our war would last forever with the 10 year rivalry from CN crossing over.

Player 1 accepts challenge from Player 2. Even if a Zero Sum Game, no reason we can't enjoy it & keep everything IC (Fun). Was always hard to really care enough to have grudges against people in this game, but this war has nothing to do with grudges & more a matter of playing the game. Everybody can't win at the end, so I look forward to seeing who out lasts who here.

libertyribbon.png