[DoE] For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Goon?

Do Not Fear Jaz

1 hour ago, nippythefish said:

I was, in Neutral Shoving, when I got banned for changing my nation info to say "suck a dick, !@#$min" over and over while simulatenously nuking Bilrow to ZI.  I came back for Negligence and Sadism and was the Strategos for a year and a half until I got burnt out, then as I was giving my tech to my fellow goons on the way to deletion Roquentin reported me for ban evasion.  That was 7 years ago, and I'm not sure why I'm back playing a game like this other than to hang with these fools again.  They're a goddamn perfect blight on society.

We love you too, nippy.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Which anime is the girl in the orange jumper with glasses and sword? I feel like I've watched it but not sure. 

Love the Yuno and Tohka bits ❤️ 

Only saw it once and going on memory, but pretty sure she's from Guilty Crown.

10 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

GOONs will always be SPECIAL; until you die for me at least once you can't leave.

Didn't even realize you were being drawn into a trap, until already stuck here with us.

Just found out you're my little Methy.  I'm so happy right now.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Is that a wall of text challenge? 

Tread lightly, goons. 

Feel like taking any of their challenges or threats seriously adds to much validation to a joke of an alliance. Better to just laugh at their inability to do anything beyond trying to act tough, while thin skinned enough you need to avoid saying anything which might hurt their feelings or they cry to mods the mods.

Which is funny as long as the mods don’t start banning people for them, but hard to twist laughing at them as a warnable offense.:P

• Downvote 3

14 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Feel like taking any of their challenges or threats seriously adds to much validation to a joke of an alliance. Better to just laugh at their inability to do anything beyond trying to act tough, while thin skinned enough you need to avoid saying anything which might hurt their feelings or they cry to mods the mods.

Which is funny as long as the mods don’t start banning people for them, but hard to twist laughing at them as a warnable offense.:P

Haha, you talk with the same amount of snide arrogance that you had almost a decade ago.  You were still a kid back then, so at least you had an excuse.  I'm surprised at your inability to learn life's lessons.  

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, nippythefish said:

Haha, you talk with the same amount of snide arrogance that you had almost a decade ago.  You were still a kid back then, so at least you had an excuse.  I'm surprised at your inability to learn life's lessons.  

You don't seem to have changed much either. Although Alexio's alliance has brought my nation into range of Jazz & didn't bother taking advantage of my time in beige. So if Jazz is serious about me on the Enemy of GOONS list; he could prove it now. However I think you guys should be careful what you wish for & make that decision carefully.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You don't seem to have changed much either. Although Alexio's alliance has brought my nation into range of Jazz & didn't bother taking advantage of my time in beige. So if Jazz is serious about me on the Enemy of GOONS list; he could prove it now. However I think you guys should be careful what you wish for & make that decision carefully.

Teeming with faux relevance, Threaty McThreaterson lets yet another poo ball drop out the leg of his pants and onto the floor of the forum.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Just now, nippythefish said:

Teeming with faux relevance, Threaty McThreaterson lets yet another poo ball drop out the leg of his pants and onto the floor of the forum.

And this is still a better love story than Twilight.

• Upvote 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

6 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

The belief that the leader of GOONS is going to be goaded into action by a useless irrelevant micro, is really laughable.

You mean Mythic? I won't even claim relevance, unlike Noctis and other Micros we aren't posting every little thing we do on the OWF. That being said, not only will you perform extremely poorly against our core in terms of net-dmg, but we would also wipe the floor with you if NPO and t$ give us the permission to engage you uninterrupted.

• Upvote 4

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

59 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

ITT: Arrgh, a raiding alliance, cries about being raided.

I know it's weird for people to still care about the old school "rules" of nationsims, but I believe it's better for the game for wars to be declared publicly.

You're old (in nationsims) enough to know what I mean. It's not crying, it's tradition.

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

ITT: Arrgh, a raiding alliance, cries about being raided.

Well beside the point that Roberts isen't even in Arrgh.

You twisted the conversation quite a bit, to get us to be"crying" about being raided. When the conversation started by Roberts asking you to post a war declaration on an alliance you have attacked. One of your members denied being at war with Arrgh, and when Robert showed evidence to to the contrary, you accused the alliance you attacked of being salty, even thought an Arrgh member(me) frist join the conversation after you accused us of being salty. 

So may i ask why you dogging the question about being at an unprovoked war with Arrgh, and let's add Mystic aswell? I know NPO have paid you alliance quite alot of money for this assault (looking at your bank transaction, and how your members is building cities like they a part of GPWC). 

I do hope you saved some of that NPO money for yourself, because looking at your infra. You looking at some 400 mil in damages to yourself alone. 

tenor (1).gif

The conflict against Arrgh was sparked by multiple Arrgh raiders raiding GOONS. I know you guys are used to people just rolling over and not countering you because they care about their pixels and want to avoid an extended engagement. Don't make a fuss just because you finally found a dance partner.

• Upvote 1

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

5 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

I know you guys are used to people just rolling over and not countering you because they care about their pixels and want to avoid an extended engagement.

umm...

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

14 minutes ago, Zim said:

Well beside the point that Roberts isen't even in Arrgh.

You twisted the conversation quite a bit, to get us to be"crying" about being raided. When the conversation started by Roberts asking you to post a war declaration on an alliance you have attacked. One of your members denied being at war with Arrgh, and when Robert showed evidence to to the contrary, you accused the alliance you attacked of being salty, even thought an Arrgh member(me) frist join the conversation after you accused us of being salty. 

So may i ask why you dogging the question about being at an unprovoked war with Arrgh, and let's add Mystic aswell? I know NPO have paid you alliance quite alot of money for this assault (looking at your bank transaction, and how your members is building cities like they a part of GPWC). 

I do hope you saved some of that NPO money for yourself, because looking at your infra. You looking at some 400 mil in damages to yourself alone. 

I would have figured Arghhg members would understand the difference between a war and a raid. Isn't that the exact distinction you folks have made throughout your entire history? A rhetorical question. But feel free to claim otherwise.

• Upvote 4