[DoE] For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Goon?

Do Not Fear Jaz

44 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

I would have figured Arghhg members would understand the difference between a war and a raid. Isn't that the exact distinction you folks have made throughout your entire history? A rhetorical question. But feel free to claim otherwise.

Before responding to play the smartass guy you should try to figure out the difference between normal raids and mass raids. Nevertheless, im curious on how long both parties will be fighting for. Gl both sides:)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ogaden said:

Arrgh never defined any such differentiation, we've always considered our raids as wars and wars as raids.  Leave the quibbling for the e-lawyers, and leave the e-lawyers on the bottom of the ocean.

As for GOONS, like every youngun' who considers themselves to be hot stuff they seek to prove themselves against our captains.  Let's see if you're any tougher than all the other ones.

Also those familiar with Arrgh history will know we never gave a damn about the rules or announcing wars either.

Heh, fair enough.

Do not mistake our age though, we are part of a proud tradition that has had a wonderful impact on many worlds.

Edited by Sardonic
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Vein said:

Before responding to play the smartass guy you should try to figure out the difference between normal raids and mass raids. Nevertheless, im curious on how long both parties will be fighting for. Gl both sides:)

The difference as you see it is absolutely irrelevant to myself and GOONS as a whole. The only view that matters is our own.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I doubt Arrgh needs me, but said I’d come back sometime after clearing my BK debts. Consider most of Arggh friends still until proven otherwise. o7

Why are you still here?

• Downvote 1

deebo_sig_6.gif

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Why are you? Did you have threats to follow up on somewhere.

I believe the world would love to watch you take action, but since you don't I suppose we are doomed watching you trashpost on the OWF. 

deebo_sig_6.gif

3 minutes ago, Kongo Jack said:

I believe the world would love to watch you take action, but since you don't I suppose we are doomed watching you trashpost on the OWF. 

Tell you want, attack either North Point or Kingsglaive; then I’ll maybe consider your words worth anything. Can either be useful or (lots of hugs)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
Censorship
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Contra Calculus said:

I mean you got like 4 dudes in Kingsglaive. I'm not as highly-scored as any of them, but I think at some point you're going to run into a numbers problem if you goad enough people into attacking.

Other then Kongo, they know I’m messing around with mostly. If in this world they want they want to get along for a change; could try it.

Although intentionally keep most off AA right now; as it freed me to war as needed so I can fight in the relevant ranges. Actually prefer to keep off only those who don’t want mind the constant war atm.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1