81 members have voted

1. 1. Explain Your Pick

• Hand To Hand
    • Shotty Pointed At Baltimore
    • Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it
    • Oh, Indeed
    • Ziggy!!

1 minute ago, G'Kar said:

Probably because these are specific character references and not blanket declaring a group as inferior. But what do I know, not like I'm a mod or anything.

Anyways @Rozalia, stop trying to stir shit up, if you have an actual problem with something somebody posted use the report button.

Everyone else, if you can please discontinue this line of discussion, that would be great. Its taking away from the glory that is a Fraggle thread.

.... So you're Betulius? Okay, cool. 

Nice to see the mods are still smearing me. As you say though, people should not continue with this.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

Penalty

• Given 0 points which will never expire.

Note for member

This is an extremely mild verbal warning for your mild flaming off Roz with the snowflake comment.

Flaming - posts targeted at a player in an effort to anger, hurt, insult, harass, or provoke.

Baiting - coercing a player into breaking the rules.

Trolling - deliberately provocative posting with the aim of inciting an angry response.

==============================================================================================

Ok. Have a good evening.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Penalty

• Given 0 points which will never expire.

Note for member

This is an extremely mild verbal warning for your mild flaming off Roz with the snowflake comment.

Flaming - posts targeted at a player in an effort to anger, hurt, insult, harass, or provoke.

Baiting - coercing a player into breaking the rules.

Trolling - deliberately provocative posting with the aim of inciting an angry response.

==============================================================================================

Ok. Have a good evening.

False flag attack. Staged to make it seem like they're unbiased.

Roz did nothing wrong.

Also voted for Shieeeet because of /pol/ Tyrone memes.

3 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

False flag attack. Staged to make it seem like they're unbiased.

Roz did nothing wrong.

tfw you unionircally believe a grand conspiracy is going on

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

15 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Anyone that pays attention doesn't merely believe it, we know it to be true

idk if you're memeing or not but meh, the notion of a grand conspiracy is downright retarded, considering the fact that i got a warning for calling Rozalia deliberately obtuse.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

• Wiki Mod

What the what? Why is this in Orbis central now?

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

On 1/9/2018 at 11:46 AM, Rozalia said:

Ummm, looking at those... why haven't the mods locked this down for racism already? Is it because those pictured are male? Odd stuff. Anyway, I got enough warn points for "racism" so I'm not going to be voting. 

It is not racist. At least from what I know about the show

4 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

What the what? Why is this in Orbis central now?

Reasons! Cause we are the best!!!!

PSA:

There seems to be several warns within this thread. If you feel you have been warned incorrectly, just shoot me a message and I'll look over the report. 

For everyone else, just keep it chill. I know how y'all are, just remember this is a community for everyone. Respect each other even if you don't see eye to eye.