Ayyyy Something Something Something Hey Look a Treaty

Verin

4 hours ago, ForgotPants said:

I've lost 30% of my vocabulary just reading these posts! Also, congratulations to Cerb and BK! :D

Tin foil hats protect you.  But alas you forgot pants too.  

Sorry had too.  ?

• Upvote 1

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

23 hours ago, Ryleh said:

I love how people are getting salty about this treaty.

You should probably sue them for copyright infringement then.

5 minutes ago, durmij said:

You should probably sue them for copyright infringement then.

Sadly that has been copyrighted, expired and then renewed by rose a couple times :(

5 hours ago, Thalmor said:

How will Rose ever recover???????

people please, this post was intended to be a happy place, but instead we got a bunch of freaks up in here having a damn roast competition. I guess as long as you're not burning the roast and theres enough for everyone, its okay.

Edited by Verin

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

5 hours ago, Verin said:

people please, this post was intended to be a happy place, but instead we got a bunch of freaks up in here having a damn roast competition. I guess as long as you're not burning the roast and theres enough for everyone, its okay.

Serious question. Who did you romance in 2? I demand answers from all of your gov.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, durmij said:

Serious question. Who did you romance in 2? I demand answers from all of your gov.

Failure to answer Tali or Garrus will result in a declaration of war.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

8 hours ago, Verin said:

I like my meat well-done, so as far as I'm concerned, it's not a bad thing if the roast is burnt.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 hours ago, Edgar Allen Poe said:

3T6R293.jpg

Great, instead of doing my school papers I am now thinking about how much I would love a good steak right about now. :P Medium rare for me.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

On 8/31/2017 at 5:03 PM, durmij said:

Tali'zorah, obviously. Told the Quarian admirals to piss off for messing with my Tali as well

Edited by Kiddterra -Boki
  • Upvote 1

I shot the Deputy

On 8/31/2017 at 3:28 PM, Thalmor said:

I like my meat well-done, so as far as I'm concerned, it's not a bad thing if the roast is burnt.

9 hours ago, Rache Olderen said:

Great, instead of doing my school papers I am now thinking about how much I would love a good steak right about now. :P Medium rare for me.

You people make me sick. Blue rare is the only way to go, and the only acceptable steak sauce is blood.

6 hours ago, Kiddterra -Boki said:

Tali'zorah, obviously. Told the Quarian admirals to piss off for messing with my Tali as well

On 8/31/2017 at 1:02 PM, Rache Olderen said:

Failure to answer Tali or Garrus will result in a declaration of war.

Tali is #1 space bae. I the main only reason I didn't play FemShep much was because Tali didn't swing that way.

28 minutes ago, durmij said:

You people make me sick. Blue rare is the only way to go, and the only acceptable steak sauce is blood.

Rare Asari does sound interesting. Does the blood sauce have to Asari blood or can we use different kinds of blood? 

29 minutes ago, durmij said:

Tali is #1 space bae. I the main only reason I didn't play FemShep much was because Tali didn't swing that way.

I definitely agree about Tali, always was fond of her from day one.

UQllJcz.png?2