London Wall Treaty

InternationWar

eJdLyzr.pngCF6k0AQ.jpg?2

Article I:

Night's Watch and The British Empire come together as friends and Sign the London Wall Treaty. If friendly fire happens the other alliance will cover the cost and talk over it without any conflict.

Article II:

Night's Watch and The British Empire has agreed on sharing information with each other. Both sides are also encouraged to share technological and monetary assistance with the other if requested.

Article III:

If Night's Watch or The British Empire comes under attacked, the other side will have the option to send military support to help each other. Each signatory also has the option of fighting aggressively alongside the other.

Article IV:

Should either Party wish to cancel this treaty, it may be canceled at any time with proper notification of the other Party, followed by 72 hours. After the 72 hours has passed the treaty is nullified.

/Signed for Night’s Watch/

Lord Commander of Foreign Affairs - Eddard Stark

Lord Commander of Military Affairs - Ctigrisht

Lord Commander of Internal; Affairs - Artch Kunschteintunt

/Signed for The British Empire/

King - Octavius

Lord - Vexxzon

• Upvote 1

OP_IA.gif.067fb210b803baf738e32ac678b8b0f3.gif

hmm nothing interesting in it to be honest :P

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Hail Britannia

Not you hades, go away

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Hail Britannia

Not you hades, go away

What about me?

Hail London Wall

Thats a thing right?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Pip! Pip! 

"We jolly shall build a wall - and I dare say make it the best wall - strongest wall - and heck! Let's make somebody other than us divvy up the coin for it." 

brilliant-british-problems.jpg

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

eJdLyzr.pngCF6k0AQ.jpg?2

Article I:

Night's Watch and The British Empire come together as friends and Sign the London Wall Treaty. If friendly fire happens the other alliance will cover the cost and talk over it without any conflict.

Wow Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

It is ALWAYS an option to attack or defend ANYONE at ANYTIME. you dont need paper for that. -3/10 Tree Murderer

I, WISD0MTREE, would like to state that trees around Orbis are disappointed in the waste of paper by this. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png