Carrier pigeons were killed from high levels of radation; an open letter will have to suffice

Ayayay

Yet Alpha and every single one of their allies surrendered all the same.

Funny that.

Nah, it's hillarious how much effort you guys have to put on Alpha because Mi6 is salty about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Nah, it's hillarious how much effort you guys have to put on Alpha because Mi6 is salty about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

I don't play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), but if they were salty about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) wouldn't they put a bunch of effort on NPO?

6XmKiC2.png

I don't play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), but if they were salty about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) wouldn't they put a bunch of effort on NPO?

They do

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Listen to Kastor for once. If attacking ZI'ed VE, 30 member Alpha, and 2nd time ⤠NPO with everything the sphere has isn't salt I don't see what is.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Nah, it's hillarious how much effort you guys have to put on Alpha because Mi6 is salty about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Stop drinking Roq's Kool-Aid.

They do

Do tell.

Untitled.png

Listen to Kastor for once. If attacking ZI'ed VE, 30 member Alpha, and 2nd time ⤠NPO with everything the sphere has isn't salt I don't see what is.

Your side started the war so how did we do any attacking we just defended

Edited by donsberger

Your side started the war so how did we do any attacking we just defended

Well, your alliance in particular when on offensive.

I primarily meant how your sphere decided to get butthurt over some (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) issue and spend *tons* of effort trying to attack 30 member Alpha, when you could have literally done nothing worse. Guardian? I mean, sure. What, TS? Ehh Guardian sux anyways. Wait, your throwing TKR at them as well! What'a next, Amino Acids?

Greatkitteh was here.-

Well, your alliance in particular when on offensive.

I primarily meant how your sphere decided to get butthurt over some (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) issue and spend *tons* of effort trying to attack 30 member Alpha, when you could have literally done nothing worse. Guardian? I mean, sure. What, TS? Ehh Guardian sux anyways. Wait, your throwing TKR at them as well! What'a next, Amino Acids?

Well Alpha got caught planning a war against us and they were preempted before it came to fruition kek.

Git gud at coalition planning and learn how to war and maybe one day, you too can win a war lmfao

Lxr4VfE.png

Just 150 nations? I have fight off worse. Man up and fight instead of whinning.

Been there. Done that.

Won

You've fought in a "20 vs 150" situation and won? Please, do tell me when that was and against who. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see the spin of this.

Edited by Cypher

No because the majority of the effort would be on Alpha because of the hatred between NG and MI6. It's possibly the most toxic relationship I've seen in recent (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) history.

No because the majority of the effort would be on Alpha because of the hatred between NG and MI6. It's possibly the most toxic relationship I've seen in recent (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) history.

Nope!

No one in our government cares about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Except for me being annoyed when people say we do, because it's silly.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Almost everyone in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) hated or depised NG way before MI6 ever existed.

Then you come to this game and keep behaving the same. You can't be surprised by the result.

Edited by Ivan the Red

Nope!

No one in our government cares about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Except for me being annoyed when people say we do, because it's silly.

I was more talking about if tS were to attack an alliance in PnW because of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) that it would be Alpha rather than NPO.

Almost everyone in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) hated or depised NG way before MI6 ever existed.

Then you come to this game and keep behaving the same. You can't be surprised by the result.

Is this a jab at me or Alpha? Because I just want to make this clear, I'm not in NG and I have no plans on joining them anytime soon.

Edit: Oh and that isn't true Ivan and you know it isn't. If they were hated by everyone, why would they be in a game ending bloc and not getting rolled by it every 3 months?

Edited by Cypher

Nope!

Just stop lol.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

Stop what? Responding to accusations?

Just stop lol.

Edited by Kelson

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

"They" really don't. Alpha has a case when they say we really dislike them because of how we pile on to them, but we haven't done that to NPO at all.

Eh, I don't play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) so I don't know what the different alliances are and who matches up here. I consider myself somewhat impartial because I don't know who is who.

But I see a lot of Alpha vs tS and tS vs Alpha, for whatever reason. Until last war, tS mostly left Alpha alone, which was most likely because you were trying to swing them to your side. Post that war I saw a lot of snide comments to NPO and vise vesa.

Mostly it's you and Alpha but you do occasionally go after NPO.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Welp, I suppose it's inevitable that any thread I start descends into shitposting :v 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Eh, I don't play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) so I don't know what the different alliances are and who matches up here. I consider myself somewhat impartial because I don't know who is who.

But I see a lot of Alpha vs tS and tS vs Alpha, for whatever reason. Until last war, tS mostly left Alpha alone, which was most likely because you were trying to swing them to your side. Post that war I saw a lot of snide comments to NPO and vise vesa.

Mostly it's you and Alpha but you do occasionally go after NPO.

Alpha was our ally and we dropped them. Not sure what you mean about trying to swing them to our side :P. The bad blood between us and Alpha only came up after recent (2016) events.

6XmKiC2.png