The Official Super Duper Very Excellent Special Orbolmpic Games

Fraggle

Fraggle Rock is a prime suspect of the assassination of several Meonesian spies.

Accuse the Nation of Fraggle Rock of war crimes again, and we will be the sole suspect in the nuclear bombing of your people.

• Upvote 5

Accuse the Nation of Fraggle Rock of war crimes again, and we will be the sole suspect in the nuclear bombing of your people.

>Literally has 0 nukes

Seems legit.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

While the unprofessional conduct of Fraggle Rock is disappointing, Goand wishes to see a peaceful solution to this conflict.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

While the unprofessional conduct of Fraggle Rock is disappointing, Goand wishes to see a peaceful solution to this conflict.

Keep it up and there will be two nations glowing. Try me.

• Upvote 3

Threats like these are very unprofessional and unbecoming of a world leader.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

You really want that nuke, don't you fam?  :P

Maybe yes, maybe no.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Is there room for a third? I'm bored and wanna hit u again :^)

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Meh, he'd probably just sell off all his infra again. :v

You say that as if there's a chance he wouldn't :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

From The Desk of Wembly Fraggle

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

Greetings!!  The Super Duper, Very Excellent Special Orbolymplic Games will be kicking off in 3 days!! The

opening ceremonies will happen with a special event that will include a massive spying event, in which the

winning nation will receive two million dollars. A third of our events will be held on day one. Medals and

death sentences will be handed out on that day as well. Day two will include the second third of events and

medals, plus a special event to include the most ships sunk that day. The last day will conclude the final

third of events and have a special demonstration of nuclear weapons, in where three nations will be nuked.

Lastly, all the third place finishers will be put thru spikes and paraded out during the closing

ceremonies. These will be the most glorious, very super, might I say duper, excellent and special games the

world has ever seen. Prepare for fun and fall out.

Many Hugs,

Wembly Fraggle  

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 3

From The Desk of Wembly Fraggle

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

Greetings!!  The Super Duper, Very Excellent Special Orbolymplic Games will be kicking off in 3 days!! The

opening ceremonies will happen with a special event that will include a massive spying event, in which the

winning nation will receive two million dollars. A third of our events will be held on day one. Medals and

death sentences will be handed out on that day as well. Day two will include the second third of events and

medals, plus a special event to include the most ships sunk that day. The last day will conclude the final

third of events and have a special demonstration of nuclear weapons, in where three nations will be nuked.

Lastly, all the third place finishers will be put thru spikes and paraded out during the closing

ceremonies. These will be the most glorious, very super, might I say duper, excellent and special games the

world has ever seen. Prepare for fun and fall out.

Many Hugs,

Wembly Fraggle  

If there was some hurdle and relay events I'd be much more inclined to join in :)

Also we should make this a medieval Olympics and last place in every event can have their head chopped off as their prize. I mean a little "motivation" never "hurt" anybody before right?

If there was some hurdle and relay events I'd be much more inclined to join in :)

Also we should make this a medieval Olympics and last place in every event can have their head chopped off as their prize. I mean a little "motivation" never "hurt" anybody before right?

You might want to read the previous posts in this thread. There is a track and field event, so the hurdles are there...and all third place finishers will be killed.

geez.

• 2 weeks later...