2,000 infrastructure in cities?

Landontom

I'd personally call that a bit low, I'm at the same infra at 8 cities. If I was in your position I'd probably bump to 1800, then increase by 100 each time you buy a city, so you'd hit 2000 by city 14. This is just what I've seen and feel, no economic fact behind it so others may disagree, though I wouldn't have thought I'm too far out

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Don't bump your cities to 2k until Alex !@#$ the war system.

Then again your alliance doesn't really get into wars so go crazy.

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I have 14 cities and 2,500-2,600 infrastructure in all of them.

The only problem with having a lot of infrastructure is that it's more costly to rebuild if it's destroyed, but if you think you can maintain that, then go for it.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Speaking of that there should be a way to sort nations by average infra per city.

There should be a hell of a lot more ways to sort and gather info, but no...we have to work our asses off for basic stats.

Dude, at 12 cities you should have 2k.

I have 14 cities and 2,500-2,600 infrastructure in all of them.

The only problem with having a lot of infrastructure is that it's more costly to rebuild if it's destroyed, but if you think you can maintain that, then go for it.

You have too Much infra tho â¤ï¸

Ole2.png

• Wiki Mod

There should be a hell of a lot more ways to sort and gather info, but no...we have to work our asses off for basic stats.

Dude, at 12 cities you should have 2k.

Not at the frequency we go to war.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

The more infra you have the more money you make, so keep buying that infra, dont stop at 2k!  Look at all the largest nations in the game, they have a TON of infra.

Cities take forever to save up for, but you can buy infra everyday.  I think we all know that you know what to do.

Depends on a wide range of factors, like war frequency, city age, and personal build. Without looking at your nation, I'd say you'd want to be closer to 2k for the economically optimal build, however this fails to account for war. 1.7-1.9k could be better, however 1.5k is a lovely number for infra as it pretty much allows you to max one resource and then add a little bit more. 

Either way, you could safely bump it to 1.6/1.7k and put the slots into either raw resources or military if you go to war a lot. Depending on your land you might want to consider getting Mass Irrigation and bumping land to like 3k and maxing out farms. You can lose infra, but you can never lose land. Land does get hella expensive past 3k though, so wouldn't push it too much.

EDIT: Looming at your nation now.

Your build is terrible and you should feel bad. I dont know where to begin. 1.5k and 8 farm is stupid, your cities are not uniform, thats really quite a lot of coal, uranium is terrible without the project, AND YOU DONT HAVE A SUBWAY YOU MONSTER, you can take a disease hit if your resource heavy, your size/age doesn't really justify 0 disease, and honestly you're just asking to be raided running no military like that

Edited by Lilac Veritas
  • Upvote 2

As you sow, so shall you reap

The more infra you have the more money you make, so keep buying that infra, dont stop at 2k!  Look at all the largest nations in the game, they have a TON of infra.

Cities take forever to save up for, but you can buy infra everyday.  I think we all know that you know what to do.

He's kidding if you can't tell :P.

I think 2k would be just about the max at your level, just because it would cost so much to repair. You should really be looking to buy cities, especially at your level.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Depends on a wide range of factors, like war frequency, city age, and personal build. Without looking at your nation, I'd say you'd want to be closer to 2k for the economically optimal build, however this fails to account for war. 1.7-1.9k could be better, however 1.5k is a lovely number for infra as it pretty much allows you to max one resource and then add a little bit more. 

Either way, you could safely bump it to 1.6/1.7k and put the slots into either raw resources or military if you go to war a lot. Depending on your land you might want to consider getting Mass Irrigation and bumping land to like 3k and maxing out farms. You can lose infra, but you can never lose land. Land does get hella expensive past 3k though, so wouldn't push it too much.

Your build is terrible and you should feel bad. I dont know where to begin. 1.5k and 8 farm is stupid, your cities are not uniform, thats really quite a lot of coal, uranium is terrible without the project, AND YOU DONT HAVE A SUBWAY YOU MONSTER, you can take a disease hit if your resource heavy, your size/age doesn't really justify 0 disease, and honestly you're just asking to be raided running no military like that

Always trust lilac for econ. ALWAYS.

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Going from 1500 infra to 2000 increases your (cash) income by 33%. Whereas going from 10 cities to 11 cities only increases your income by 10%. Just compare the costs of buying the extra infra vs buying cities.

But people normally go for the extra cities because cities can't be destroyed in a war.

Going from 1500 infra to 2000 increases your (cash) income by 33%. Whereas going from 10 cities to 11 cities only increases your income by 10%. Just compare the costs of buying the extra infra vs buying cities.

But people normally go for the extra cities because cities can't be destroyed in a war.

1500->2000 takes a lot of time to pay off. Cities never die.

If you're in a decent alliance with good econ programs, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to have 2k by the 9th or 10th. As well as buying cities in minimum time.

Well, its not like I am counting on an alliance to do its job you know?