• Valkyrie
    • R&R
    • World Task Force
    • Holy Britannian Empire
    • Terminus Est
    • The Old Guard
    • Resplendent
    • Green Enforcement Agency

tS was trying to get a para-covenant through Alpha. We know that for a fact. So no not really.

Uh... no. We just really don't like Alpha. You and Steve are pretty terrible.

Oh and you're liars. Steve said on IRC that we never offered white peace, but you admitted it here (we have logs for proof so doesn't really matter).

6XmKiC2.png

I dont think you understand that this is hardly finished, your side claimed to negotiate "in good faith", terms were agreed upon 4 days ago, and then you ignored us asking you for two days what the hell was going on only to find out that pompous dickbags like Charles the Tyrant wanted another week of war.  This was after YOU approached US about peace, and white peace was not an option you gave us.  Now the aforementioned pompous dickbag comes on here outright lying like we dont have logs of the whole affair, ensuring next time peace is brought up we are going to be much more inclined to turtle nuke you til our banks are empty rather than accepting terms that force us to say that we "surrender"

Is this directed to me?  I sure as hell didn't claim anything other than "this war is pretty much over".

Charles was referring to when Syndicate offered Alpha white peace weeks ago, before this big war even started.  You may want to pay more attention to the OWF.

jilVei5.png

This may help you.

• Downvote 1

Yes. All the month before we blitzed NPO and UPN, Steve's line for refusing white peace was that our plan was to let Ahpha rebuild then strike them again. You alm heard him say it everywere.

Now, Steve has spinned his stance and now it is that they refused peace because we were going to attack their allies.

The funny thing is, even if we accept Steve's word at face value, then why they were willing to make peace in exchange of a NAP? They needed it in order to have an excuse to ditch their allies in the incoming war they had foreseen? :D

We fought tS for two months, and asked our allies to stay out.

What coherency can be followed that would bring that conclusion?

EDIT: Our stance has always been tS would hit us or our allies. Seriously what the !@#$?

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Fourth lie in a row. Steve begged all your allies to back you against us, and they politely refused. We blitzed you knowing no counters would come.

hi buddy! how you do'in again?

so it's hilarious that you call us liars while spewing out something you couldn't possibly know. you even claim to know the exact way they replied. wow, you must be a mega-IRC h4x0r! accept that never happened. lol, an alliance that was ready to 1v1 you for fun and who loves war doesn't fit the MO of what you describe anyway.

but i have to ask you this, delusional sir. if you knew no counters were coming why did your allies mobilize? were they intending to bandwagon onto us as well? so you were expecting your 130 vs. 30 to not be enough and you needed BK, Mensa as well? i'm not sure what to tell you, but i don't even think Alpha thinks tS is that bad at war.

Holy shit, who the !@#$ cares any more. Y'all have been rehashing these lines over a month now.

Let's instead talk about how Charles is the puppet master, skillfully controlling us all from the shadows. Partisan was just a scape snake!!!

Puppet master? You can call me " the snake charmer " :P Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

Fourth lie in a row. Steve begged all your allies to back you against us, and they politely refused. We blitzed you knowing no counters would come.

Alpha's allies were willing to enter even if some of them didn't like the timing and weren't happy. Steve made the decision to go the non-escalation route after days of deliberation. Refusing to defend an MD ally from an aggressive strike would be pretty bad.

Alpha's allies were willing to enter even if some of them didn't like the timing and weren't happy. Steve made the decision to go the non-escalation route after days of deliberation. Refusing to defend an MD ally from an aggressive strike would be pretty bad.

So basically you would have defended him but told him he would have to find new allies after the war?

-signature removed for rules violation-

So basically you would have defended him but told him he would have to find new allies after the war?

Not even worth responding to trolls, but, we respect our allies and when asked to keep out to avoid escalation we did.

tS et al decided to escalate the war, not us. We had all the opportunities to take advantage of the situation, but did not.

• Upvote 1

There, I fixed it for you

When someone asks to describe Fark, "competence" isn't exactly a term I would use.  Pretty sure I'm not too worried about you guys.

I'd say "bring it", but...

• Downvote 1

Not even worth responding to trolls, but, we respect our allies and when asked to keep out to avoid escalation we did.

tS et al decided to escalate the war, not us. We had all the opportunities to take advantage of the situation, but did not.

So in your eyes along with your allies the tS-alpha war and the larger war involving everyone else are one and the same?

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

Refusing to defend an MD ally from an aggressive strike would be pretty bad.

And that is exactly what you did. Par for the course in your record I would say. I mean, NPO throwing an ally under the bus? OMG who could expect that to happen? :D

Edited by Ivan the Red

So in your eyes along with your allies the tS-alpha war and the larger war involving everyone else are one and the same?

Yes

And that is exactly what you did. Par for the course in your record I would say. I mean, NPO throwing an ally under the bus? OMG who could expect that to happen? :D

NPO never threw Alpha under the bus but okay.

Edited by James II

hi buddy! how you do'in again?

so it's hilarious that you call us liars while spewing out something you couldn't possibly know. you even claim to know the exact way they replied. wow, you must be a mega-IRC h4x0r! accept that never happened. lol, an alliance that was ready to 1v1 you for fun and who loves war doesn't fit the MO of what you describe anyway.

but i have to ask you this, delusional sir. if you knew no counters were coming why did your allies mobilize? were they intending to bandwagon onto us as well? so you were expecting your 130 vs. 30 to not be enough and you needed BK, Mensa as well? i'm not sure what to tell you, but i don't even think Alpha thinks tS is that bad at war.

Because any competent group mobilizes at any sign of tension in this game, if you haven't notice it takes 6 full days to go from 0 to full military so if your caught without max military you pretty much lost the war. 

Yeah I can't speak for anyone else but it made no sense not to militarize for us at CF when everyone else was militarizing. You don't wanna be caught with your pants down

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

We fought tS for two months, and asked our allies to stay out.

What coherency can be followed that would bring that conclusion?

EDIT: Our stance has always been tS would hit us or our allies. Seriously what the !@#$?

Uh... no. You did want allies to come in initially, but didn't get the support you wanted so you told your allies to stay out.

I'd rather not get into specifics here, but don't pretend Alpha took the fight solo because they wanted a fun fight or some shit like that.

• Upvote 2
6XmKiC2.png

Uh... no. You did want allies to come in initially, but didn't get the support you wanted so you told your allies to stay out.

More like Alpha did not get the support they wanted so Alpha told the world they were telling their allies to stay out because they wanted an 1on1.

Then we went 2on1 and their allies remained out anyway, making evident Alpha was lying.

Edited by Ivan the Red

Yeah I can't speak for anyone else but it made no sense not to militarize for us at CF when everyone else was militarizing. You don't wanna be caught with your pants down

I'd rather not get into specifics here, but don't pretend Alpha took the fight solo because they wanted a fun fight or some shit like that.

The hell are they telling you guys in tS? Is it Soviet Russia in there?

The hell are they telling you guys in tS? Is it Soviet Russia in there?

I got my info from outside of tS. Are you deliberately trying to spread disinformation or what? Alpha did try to rally support against tS and they failed, so they told their allies not to come in.

Are you saying I'm misinformed?

6XmKiC2.png