Fark's Shuffleboard Tourney just got serious

OldYak

About time

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Lol. Good luck, TKR are better fighters than you or your side for that matter

TKR could take on our entire side alone....noted. Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is. :lol:

Best of luck Fark, war is fun and I have to say that this war(s) keeps on delivering.

• Upvote 1

TKR could take on our entire side alone....noted. Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is. :lol:

I wasn't even being serious, but take it however you like :lol:

0/10 shitpost is 0/10

Get blazed m8

PoJQyFJ.gif

TKR could take on our entire side alone....noted.

"noted"

He didn't say anything about alone, lmfao. Do you even read? Or is your sentence comprehension that bad? Or do you just troll every thread you see on these forums? 

Take a break from the game dude, it's taking a toll on you

"noted"

She didn't say anything about alone, lmfao. Do you even read? Or is your sentence comprehension that bad? Or do you just troll every thread you see on these forums?

Bolded part is fixed

Lordship please. Placentica aka Steve aka the ban hammer has a reading skill of 4/20 m8

PoJQyFJ.gif

She didn't say anything about alone, lmfao. Do you even read? Or is your sentence comprehension that bad? Or do you just troll every thread you see on these forums?

Bolded part is fixed

Lordship please. Placentica aka Steve aka the ban hammer has a reading skill of 4/20 m8

why hello there...

• Upvote 1

STFU

"noted"

He didn't say anything about alone, lmfao. Do you even read? Or is your sentence comprehension that bad? Or do you just troll every thread you see on these forums? 

Ummm, there is an irony to this post, but maybe it's just a case of your browser not displaying :lol: these properly.  So I'll cut you some slack, lol.

Just enjoy the war.  I know I am.  Alpha was blessed with some new targets to nuke so we are happy.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1