Alpha Announcement

Placentica

Oooh damn you Caecus for riling me up with your shit-talking, i so mad now. 

Your small ass alliance should totally oA with TS. Keep thinking that you can make a difference. :D

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

All I keep hearing is a lot of !@#$ from TS and no DOW. TS is too !@#$ to 1v1 Alpha (Don't blame them though, they know they would lose).

It's like all 100+ members of TS came by to shit talk and do nothing. What is TS? TS is an econ alliance who has gone soft with its obsession with money. The only reason why you snakes emerge your heads from Roy's ass is because you think this is going to be an easy fight.

None of you have what it takes to be in a war. Your lack of discipline and action betrays incompetence. Stop wasting our time. Like I said before, Alpha is just waiting for TS to declare an aggressive war that they will lose.

Calm down fam, it will be an easy fight. Bunch of !@#$in noobs that can't even destroy 10k infra in the year that they've been playing. You need to see what outside has to offer if we're legitimately wasting your time. As Steve has said, you should be happy that we're not attacking. You guys are profiting over it right? Or was he !@#$ing with us again?

Lxr4VfE.png

So, how is that demilitarization announced in the OP going?

So, how's that statement released from TS about not attacking Alpha going? I thought not. Stop blueballing us, all of us are ready to go, just declare already. It's 3 v 1 and you are all still acting like pansies. 

Calm down fam, it will be an easy fight. Bunch of !@#$in noobs that can't even destroy 10k infra in the year that they've been playing. You need to see what outside has to offer if we're legitimately wasting your time. As Steve has said, you should be happy that we're not attacking. You guys are profiting over it right? Or was he !@#$ with us again?

See, this guy's got the idea. I like this guy. At least he's not full of shit and admits that he wants a war. Too bad we won't be paired off. 

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

So, how's that statement released from TS about not attacking Alpha going? I thought not. Stop blueballing us, all of us are ready to go, just declare already. It's 3 v 1 and you are all still acting like pansies. 

See, this guy's got the idea. I like this guy. At least he's not full of shit and admits that he wants a war. Too bad we won't be paired off. 

Is that a DoW from Alpha? If not, how come your alliance let's you talk so much shit? Are they truly that incompetent? 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Of course, I don't fight noobs lmfao. Mother!@#$er literally has less than 10k infra destroyed. You been in GPA bruh?

Lxr4VfE.png

He didn't attack on the 18th because he found out that the image was fake and that TEst actually did not have intentions to attack his ally, thus there was no reason to pre-empt them so he backed off.

fixed that for ya

• Upvote 1

All I keep hearing is a lot of !@#$ from TS and no DOW. TS is too !@#$ to 1v1 Alpha (Don't blame them though, they know they would lose). 

It's like all 100+ members of TS came by to shit talk and do nothing. What is TS? TS is an econ alliance who has gone soft with its obsession with money. The only reason why you snakes emerge your heads from Roy's ass is because you think this is going to be an easy fight. 

None of you have what it takes to be in a war. Your lack of discipline and action betrays incompetence. Stop wasting our time. Like I said before, Alpha is just waiting for TS to declare an aggressive war that they will lose. 

You're sexy sexy when you're talking smack.

No. He just likes to take the b8

Ya gotta put yo freak on a leash 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

That's cute.

6XmKiC2.png

As funny as all of this is, and entertaining, it's just becoming sad now. Someone either needs to attack or all of us need to demilitarize. This is some of the stupidest shit I have seen in a while. Stupidest reason to have a war too. Everyone has done the easy part. Now its time to stop talking and do something. Weather its war, or decom.

• Upvote 1