Guest hawkeye

Guest hawkeye

really. stupid alliance that adds nothing to the game

roll them before they get too big

and all the other neutrals as well

Guest hawkeye

Sent you ten steel. Godspeed.

I havent even logged into this crappy game in some days now

it will become even more crappy once GPA ruin it like they did to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)

#DestroyGPA2016

Edited by hawkeye

Guest hawkeye

Neutrality triumphs when good men do nothing. :(

which is utterly nothing for me unless I want to get involved in the politics of this shitty game

look at it this way. Ace has 5.1K power

if everybody in GPA was that large. they'd be 300K/400K power. which is massive

long term situations like that are possible

solution? roll GPA from the game

which is utterly nothing for me unless I want to get involved in the politics of this shitty game

Your avatar is most appropriate for this thread good sir.

• Upvote 3

There's no 100% safe and established sphere that's immune to take downs like in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)

Once all the other spheres are in ashes,

GPA has my permission to die.

tumblr_nwg0u9XzDa1uj8naxo1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 3

"power" is irrelevant in this game fyi, praise Dio and thank sheepy for that.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

I never did understand how we would be ruining the game in any way. We supply the market and house noobs to the game to grow and contribute to the rest of the community instead of getting demolished in micro alliances or just quitting from inactivity, as we promote extensive use of the forums. We also contribute to the market, after we have reached our minimums, like every other alliance has I'm sure. 

But I mean we're doing so much to ruin the game, you know.

• Upvote 3

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

GPA isn't a threat to anyone because they are neutral and will never attack anyone. As soon as they decide to roll someone they will get their shit kicked in because no one alliance can run this game, at least not yet.

• Upvote 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

GPA isn't a threat to anyone because they are neutral and will never attack anyone. As soon as they decide to roll someone they will get their shit kicked in because no one alliance can run this game, at least not yet.

Seems like many people do not understand this. It doesn't matter how big GPA gets, we're neutral so we'll never have any allies. It would be impossible for any alliance to dominate without having other alliances on their side.

Seems like many people do not understand this. It doesn't matter how big GPA gets, we're neutral so we'll never have any allies. It would be impossible for any alliance to dominate without having other alliances on their side.

..Or so you'd have us believe.. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Neutrality is a terrible strategy in this game. I'd rather be in an alliance like mensa where you know you're going to be in a war every two months to one like GPA where you're just sitting in a big defenceless piñata waiting for one or both of the major spheres to get bored of hitting each other and hit you.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Neutrality is a terrible strategy in this game. I'd rather be in an alliance like mensa where you know you're going to be in a war every two months to one like GPA where you're just sitting in a big defenceless piñata waiting for one or both of the major spheres to get bored of hitting each other and hit you.

Maybe because it isn't a "strategy", it's who we are.

• Upvote 1

so u saying mensa's bad?

GPA are the type of people that go to a icecream shop that has 50 flavors and they order vanilla. Haters gonna hate.

• Upvote 5

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax