C Temple vs Cynic - Choose your side

Conner Temple

Choose a side  

129 members have voted

1. 1. C Temple or Cynic

• CTemple
    • Cynic

Have you fought a Glaswegian in a bar, have you had a Glasgow Kiss? Do you know what a Kilbride Kicker feels like? Do you know what a Coatbridge Cocker is? If you have had any of them before, then you will know we are not bad at fighting.

You're probably a skinny ankle biter with a double digit iq, squatting in a seedy trainspotting-esque council flat and crying into your bottle of Irn bru mate. Let's not pretend otherwise.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

You're probably a skinny ankle biter with a double digit iq, squatting in a seedy trainspotting-esque council flat and crying into your bottle of Irn bru mate. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Awwww......Irn Bru!!!!  Great stuff.  I get a bunch every X-mas!  Can't wait for my batch this year!

X4EfkAB.png

Have you fought a Glaswegian in a bar, have you had a Glasgow Kiss? Do you know what a Kilbride Kicker feels like? Do you know what a Coatbridge Cocker is? If you have had any of them before, then you will know we are not bad at fighting.

I'm from Compton, !@#$.

I'm from Compton, !@#$.

Have you fought a Glaswegian in a bar, have you had a Glasgow Kiss? Do you know what a Kilbride Kicker feels like? Do you know what a Coatbridge Cocker is? If you have had any of them before, then you will know we are not bad at fighting.

To quote my man stormz,

Your postcode don't make you a gangster, you're not bad- your area is.

• Upvote 2

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

To quote my man stormz,

Ho cares, this isnt a fight about where I live, and you probably had to lookup where Kilbride and Coatbridge is because going by stereotypes, then your wrong because Amefica is dumb...

LTcxGHN.jpg

Im 15 year old teen,and I ahppily live in a house, thanks very much. And I dont like irn Bru, so sorry, dont have any of it

LTcxGHN.jpg

Nobody is understanding here;

If I post and people want to stop me posting like this, then you have the free will to not respond, but you all respond, so think once more when you tell me to stop posting like a hippo, it is you who fuels the fire you so wish to extinguish. So next time you see a post you don't like, don't respond. 

Y'know, you could stop it too...

And people don't want to extinguish the fire. It's how we cook our popcorn :v

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Then stop refuelling the fire. It is simple, so stop blaming me for everyone elses replies to my posts

It's like you're digging yourself into a hole, and then blaming us for the entire thing when we occasionally supply you with a new shovel. You don't have to keep digging, but you do, while shaking your fist at those of us sitting along the edge enjoying the show. :popcorn:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Ho cares, this isnt a fight about where I live, and you probably had to lookup where Kilbride and Coatbridge is because going by stereotypes, then your wrong because Amefica is dumb...

He's a Brit. God you're slow. 

To quote my man stormz,

I know. I am actually from the Antelope Valley, which sounds like a Louis L'Amour novel.

Somebody request some butter?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Stormzy is so bad lmao. Wrong person to quote haha.

Each to their own, but the quote was appropriate.

As previously pointed out by my learned colleague, I am a Brit and therefore sadly roughly know where those god awful shitholes are.

I know. I am actually from the Antelope Valley, which sounds like a Louis L'Amour novel.

Fair play to you then.

Dio-wryyy.gif

Lol this turned into a shitshow. 

it was always a shitshow

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

Debate here, attack or defend either party and give us reasons why we did/didn't uphold the treaty etc...

Also, if a neutral judge could come in and be the over ruler of this debate and fairly decide who wins, I'm all for that!

Vote as well, so we get better ideas on who's side is better

Why did you decide to "debate" against Cynic and all of Orbis in the first place?