DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

f39723fbc75ff2e6a0f649365174e575.png

The full image is here: https://gyazo.com/d4bb096b0976e6058d27dd96e06924e5

Between 12:00 and 16:00 Orbis time on 10/30, $300,000,000 disappeared from the Dutch East India Company Bank.

Clarke has claimed through PM that "The money is gone and lost." 

The money was not transferred to any high-ranking officials currently in DEIC. The most likely explanation is that the money was moved to a different alliance bank.

Why is a Roz Wei nobody reporting about the DEIC bank,unless you are a multi of a member of an other alliance who is involved in the war with us.

So much money and RSS gets moved about within DEIC and other places within the game how can you place a single movement of 300 million 

Believe it or not, people pay attention to world wars even though they're not directly involved. Shocking, I know. :o

Paying attention and posting about it on the forums is very different 

All you have to do is prove it.  

Of course on the other hand if my alliance just lost $200 mill, I'd be submitting a bug report and would be working with Sheepy to track down the hacker(s) responsible so that justice could be served.  Funny how no such report seems to exist, eh?

Why would he have to prove anything. We just refuse to believe any bullshit we get slung about not having money. 

Why is a Roz Wei nobody reporting about the DEIC bank,unless you are a multi of a member of an other alliance who is involved in the war with us.

So much money and RSS gets moved about within DEIC and other places within the game how can you place a single movement of 300 million 

Says the guy who recently hosted 200m in DEIC money for a few days. How stupid do you think we are? 

• Upvote 1

Why would he have to prove anything. We just refuse to believe any bullshit we get slung about not having money. 

Says the guy who recently hosted 200m in DEIC money for a few days. How stupid do you think we are? 

In case you back track

I dare you to prove i have had 200 million at anytime during the last however long,In fact i double dare you

Avruch was working on bad info I gave him, that claim is on me. (Don't P&W with out your morning coffee kids)

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Sir, did you just accuse me of being a multi? I take extreme offense to that, of course, and would urge you to retract your accusation.

As for why I blew the whistle, well, I spoke with Clarke, and was not offered a bribe. If the data I posted is fabricated, please deny the accusations put against you, instead of questioning their source. If there is an explanation for the missing money that you are willing to share with the public, please share it.

Since Clarke didn't seem to think what I found was significant, I could only have assumed it was harmless, and therefore posted it for giggles. It is slightly too late to change your evaluation of the matter.

• Upvote 2

GET LOANS NOW!

Sir, did you just accuse me of being a multi? I take extreme offense to that, of course, and would urge you to retract your accusation.

As for why I blew the whistle, well, I spoke with Clarke, and was not offered a bribe. If the data I posted is fabricated, please deny the accusations put against you, instead of questioning their source. If there is an explanation for the missing money that you are willing to share with the public, please share it.

Since Clarke didn't seem to think what I found was significant, I could only have assumed it was harmless, and therefore posted it for giggles. It is slightly too late to change your evaluation of the matter.

I can accuse you of anything i like,in fact i think your a bottom feeding scum bag.Who has posted this for reasons beyond giggles.Why would Clarke tell you anything about DEIC bank activity.You are a nation that is 22 days old and have nothing to do with anything going on at this present time.

As for the money DEIC had a !@#$ing massive party and we all got so wasted we can't remember where we left the money

So your saying you have so much you don't care if a few hundred millions gets misplaced & we should increase our rep terms. Okay then.

Why would we pay Mensa reps we never attacked Mensa but you attacked us without a DOW so in fact your just a bunch of raiders hiding behind being a decent alliance

Couldnt you just scan for alliances jumping in score after spending all of the money? There are only three alliances that should have anywhere near that much money to suddenly spend

You'd have to scan raids of alliance to look for a jump in total bank amount that is abnormal. It wouldn't necessarily mean a jump in score unless they spent it. 

Edited by Dalinar

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Why would we pay Mensa reps we never attacked Mensa but you attacked us without a DOW so in fact your just a bunch of raiders hiding behind being a decent alliance

I believe Dr Rush was speaking for the Syndicate/TEst/SK side.  Mensa has only asked for reps once ( Unless Pfeiffer done so recently that I'm unaware of ) and that was the $1 from VE.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Wiki Mod

I was speaking of our bloc in general. As for not DoWing, you attacked our allies, as far as Mensa is concerned that is a DoW on us & requires no statement from us before blowing up your pixels.

EDIT: The age of your account has no bearing on your status as somebody.

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid