Netenyahu: Palestinians worse than Hitler

Ogaden

The Zionists are just nationalists who want ancient lands that used to belong to the Jews.

They don't perpetrate genocides. (No, what's happening in Gaza is not genocide. Hell, it's not even !@#$ close)

They don't abolish religion.

They don't restrict contact with the outside world.

If you can give me 3 examples using multiple sources that detail Jewish-instigated genocides in the last 100 years I will give you an audience.

But I also require a list of all genocides committed against the Jews in the last 100 years.

Then, then we can talk about how "evil" the Zionists are.

You're really blindsiding the fact that they oppress the Palestinians.

Must I recall their massive operation last year? That resulted in deaths of countless Palestinians (WHO HAD NO LINKS TO HAMAS)?

Or maybe the fact, they do a blockcade on Gaza?

Or maybe the other fact, they destroy Palestinians homes in the West Bank, so they can build homes for "Israeli" citizens?

I can list many things on how evil the radical Zionist are.

Not even most Jewish people outside Israel, condone Israels acts.

Don't be ignorant on this case, as this suffering for the Palestinians are very real, not a fanasty,

• Upvote 6

You're really blindsiding the fact that they oppress the Palestinians.

Must I recall their massive operation last year? That resulted in deaths of countless Palestinians (WHO HAD NO LINKS TO HAMAS)?

Or maybe the fact, they do a blockcade on Gaza?

Or maybe the other fact, they destroy Palestinians homes in the West Bank, so they can build homes for "Israeli" citizens?

I can list many things on how evil the radical Zionist are.

Not even most Jewish people outside Israel, condone Israels acts.

Don't be ignorant on this case, as this suffering for the Palestinians are very real, not a fanasty,

^The only time I'll ever agree with a Fascist. 

• Upvote 3

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I think it is quite shallow to judge a nation only by their leaders. Netenyahu is a conservative radical, and I don't particularly like him very much. But that doesn't mean that his views are reflective of the entire Israeli population as a whole. Especially since he has very powerful and wealthy allies, giving him an advantage (among others) for his reelection, rather than a more moderate candidate. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

By extinguish, I don't necessarily mean actual murder of the Palestinian people, I mean that the Zionist Israeli government is subjugating and oppressing an entire nation of people, robbing them of their national identity, their livelihoods, culture, history and self-determination.

While Muslim extremists have certainly killed a lot of people, Palestinians do not equal Muslim extremists. It frankly doesn't matter if the collective sum of deaths from all Muslim extremist organizations outnumber the amount of Palestinians murdered by the Israeli Government. The people killed by Muslim extremists should not have died and neither should the people killed by the Israeli Government. In this particular instance I'm criticizing the deaths caused by the Israelis, of which there are many.

I'm not trying to make Jews into a scapegoat, as I'm sure you might have noticed I haven't actually referred to "Jews" as a group in any of my posts. I blame the Zionist, Israeli government for their own actions, I don't blame the average Jewish person, that would be unreasonable. I'm not saying that Jews are bad and that Israel shouldn't exist, all I'm saying is that their government needs to stop doing things like illegal occupation and systematic oppression.

ok, I see where you're coming from, and I appreciate your reasonable views. I do, however, disagree. There are tons of successful Palestinian scientists and politicians and athletes and supreme court justices and actors in Israel, and despite some horrible racism Israel is still by far the best country when it comes to treatment of minorities. I, like you, desire to see all people treated with respect and dignity, but at the same time when people make the libelous claims about Israel that they've made in this post I have to say something :P

• Upvote 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Everyone should note how communists, facists, and Islamists, aka the people who have caused the most deaths in the last few centuries, are in agreeance about their hate of Israel. Meanwhile, everyone from Martin Luther King Jr. to Jimmy Carter to Abraham Lincoln have supported Israel's right to exist. While I don't agree with picking sides based on who supports what, that sure says a lot. 

Netenyahu has since retracted this statement. Why are pro-zionists still arguing in its defense? 

Netanyahu is a complete jackass. Who is defending him?

• Upvote 3

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Everyone should note how communists, facists, and Islamists, aka the people who have caused the most deaths in the last few centuries, are in agreeance about their hate of Israel. Meanwhile, everyone from Martin Luther King Jr. to Jimmy Carter to Abraham Lincoln have supported Israel's right to exist. While I don't agree with picking sides based on who supports what, that sure says a lot.

Netanyahu is a complete jackass. Who is defending him?

Being an Islamic Communist makes it worse, right?

An Islamist is someone who believes in Islamic supremacy and in political Islam. Different than the religion of Islam. 

^

This.

"Islamist views emphasize the implementation of Sharia (Islamic law); of pan-Islamic political unity; and of the selective removal of non-Muslim, particularly Western military, economic, political, social, or cultural influences in the Muslim world that they believe to be incompatible with Islam."

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Everyone should note how communists, facists, and Islamists, aka the people who have caused the most deaths in the last few centuries, are in agreeance about their hate of Israel.

I don't support Israels "right" to exist either. I'm not a fascist, communist or Islamist, I just realize that there is no !@#$ing way it's ever going to work. An Islamic state is not going to work either. The disturbing thing I find about this whole situation is this state of mind that any criticism of Israel is absurdly viewed as some form of antisemitism or hatred for the Jewish people. On the other hand, the same people who think this way never have any problem listening to people criticize and attack Palestine. These type of people quite simply do not "get it". They live in a closed minded view of "Jews are fighting for their land" without even so much as considering the far, far bigger picture. Some points to be noted:

• Modern Israel is not related to the Kingdom of Israel.
  • The Palestinian Arabs have been living there for centuries, consecutively.
  • The majority of Jewish people living in Palestine are migrants or decedents of recent migrants.

So what exactly entitles the Jewish people to this land in the first place? It all comes down to the Kingdom of Israel and the ancient idea that this is the holy land of the Jewish people. Unfortunately, it is in fact, an ancient idea. The fact of human history is that these things change quite frequently. The Kingdom of Israel has not existed for over 2,000 years. By this same logic, we in United States, should hand over all governing decisions to the Native Americans. Let them create our government for us and abide by however it turns out regardless of the fact that we, in this generation, did not "take" anyone's land. We grew up on it. If this is the logic we are using, we should also also make other absurd claims, like the English shouldn't have the right to England.

Another thing overlooked by this state of mind is exactly how far the racism and bigotry really goes on both sides. I can literally sit here and write a wall of text as nothing more than a simple list of Israels human rights abuses, but that's pointless. What I will say is simply look into it yourself and try putting yourself into the shoes of a Palestinian. If you're a born and raised American, then simply put yourself in your own shoes. Do you think that our government should be defined by Native American culture? Do you think that they think their government should be defined by European culture? Or another example from another angle, There are numerous Hispanic immigrants. Should the nation be defined by their culture just because they keep flooding in without any control?

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Being an Islamic Communist makes it worse, right?

Islamic communist is rather contradictory, so.... Yes?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Israel is still by far the best country when it comes to treatment of minorities.

Compared to who? Nazi Germany? You smoking something?

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

How is it contradictory? I am a Muslim, who is a Communist economically.

Karl-Marx-Religion-is-the-opium-of-the-p

Anything religion based is by default, not communist, as it implies some kind of religious moral superiority in an ideology that rejects religion, promotes skepticism and societal equality. Sure, there are some "Islamic Communist" groups, but they are about as consistent and make as much logical sense as ISIS Kuwarij herrasy or Juche (by that I mean none at all).

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Karl-Marx-Religion-is-the-opium-of-the-p

Anything religion based is by default, not communist, as it implies some kind of religious moral superiority in an ideology that rejects religion, promotes skepticism and societal equality. Sure, there are some "Islamic Communist" groups, but they are about as consistent and make as much logical sense as ISIS Kuwarij herrasy or Juche (by that I mean none at all).

He means communalism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communalism

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.