IRC Issues

Apparently me and Kadin run all the channels. Kadin in Polar and me in Ice.

Should be interesting.

You banned me from my own channel you shit head.

Why does any hacker hack? They're losers that decided they wasn't gonna put their skills to good use. You know, like hacking other countries on behalf of their own nation's intelligence community. Nah, instead they !@#$ with your 'average Joe' website and screw things up for everybody that enjoys the service.

I considered ddosing kastor's home router after he banned me from my irc channel. Hackers like everything else get a bad rep because of one !@#$ who makes everyone else look bad.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Yeah, just have to point out something to you Lane. Got nothing against you but your account, it is a clear violation of forum rules.

Forum accounts posting with no matching nation will be banned.

You are helping us, yes, but by signing up, you agreed to the rules. Also, who is this UNKNOWN guy?

LTcxGHN.jpg

Kastor is running loose in the channel now

And then he got temporarily banned in-game, and the channel was seized by IRCops and turned over to Jaehaerys and Sheepy. Good times, but it's all over now. :P
xzhPlEh.png?1

Yeah, just have to point out something to you Lane. Got nothing against you but your account, it is a clear violation of forum rules.

You are helping us, yes, but by signing up, you agreed to the rules. Also, who is this UNKNOWN guy?

tumblr_ma4b5piy4z1qcpel0.gif

As someone who was active on staff for the better part of 10 years on ZiRC/synIRC, I can attest to synIRC's stability if people are looking for a new network.

It's a thought to keep in mind, for sure, but I think a mass migration requires too much effort than it's worth to most. Plus, several of us have built connections to the Coldfront staff for when necessary (with a few actually playing P&W).
xzhPlEh.png?1

Why does any black hat hacker hack? They're losers that decided they wasn't gonna put their skills to good use. You know, like hacking other countries on behalf of their own nation's intelligence community. Nah, instead they !@#$ with your 'average Joe' website and screw things up for everybody that enjoys the service. 

Fixed it for you.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

People like you are the reason people don't like this community.

• Upvote 2
f0f41e8f.png

Look, I have nodthing against him. Just think Sheepy need to adjust the forum rules to allow this

I think you're making a bigger issue out of this than it actually is, and the forum staff will just let exceptions like these go. Nothing worth getting riled up about.
xzhPlEh.png?1

I think you're making a bigger issue out of this than it actually is, and the forum staff will just let exceptions like these go. Nothing worth getting riled up about.

I guess (mister wiki mod) is correct. But still, I would like a clear statement in the rules to allow this properly

LTcxGHN.jpg

I guess (mister wiki mod) is correct. But still, I would like a clear statement in the rules to allow this properly

You must be fun at parties.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

• Moderators

IRC is back up, this thread has served its purpose.

I do not find it necessary to alter the forum rules to specifically mention external officials visiting to give us useful information. We will approach each case individually. As long as lane does not repeatedly post on our forums for non-Coldfront reasoning, I see no issue with allowing him an account.

Of course, Sheepy may decide otherwise if he sees fit.

• Upvote 1