Announcement from The Evenstar Empire.

Thalmor

Your second point is dumb. CB's are just a stupid way for you guys to shitpost on people for playing the game. Also, im 100% not trya be a dick, but you used "to" instead of "too" when you wrote "too bad!"

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Now to see how Trident and Praeteritum act.

P.S. Your bloc treaty required you to provide notice of possible war and treaty signings, but did not seem to include vice-versa. I'm not saying the UPN is in the right here, just that that's something you should probably pay attention to next time around, if it means much to you.

Also, there's some criticism of the cause of war. Take a drink, people. :P

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Now to see how Trident and Praeteritum act.

P.S. Your bloc treaty required you to provide notice of possible war and treaty signings, but did not seem to include vice-versa. I'm not saying the UPN is in the right here, just that that's something you should probably pay attention to next time around, if it means much to you.

I think it was more out of courtesy.  Afterall, if UPN was to go to war or get into one - that could drag them in too, which is what happened here.  It's always nice to have at least some sort of message to people who may be affected by your decisions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think it was more out of courtesy.  Afterall, if UPN was to go to war or get into one - that could drag them in too, which is what happened here.  It's always nice to have at least some sort of message to people who may be affected by your decisions.

To be fair SWF and Odd Squad could have taken the route VI and TEE did but I'm sloppy and it's time to drink. :P

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

For sure, but with all the !@#$%ing over treaty text lately, I thought it might be worth mentioning. ;) Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Fair enough.

On a Wednesday night? :P  Have a good drink.

Wild Wednesdays yo. It's a thing. Trust me.

For the record, I'm positive some of the protectorates in the bloc knew about a possible war so if they didn't share it with you then Mensa destroying this bloc was good for everyone.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

For the record, I'm positive some of the protectorates in the bloc knew about a possible war so if they didn't share it with you then Mensa destroying this bloc was good for everyone.

I informed all leaders of salus as soon as I heard of the pending attacks. Wasnt expecting mensa though. However, it's hard for a micro alliance to really prepare properly especially when market prices are so high. We only produce so much and we only make so much money. I knew this was going to blow over to us at some point so I had started preparing our members almost immediately. Slapped down a building ban (that came Tuesday so was probably a little late but lessons learned.) As I said though only so much we can do with so little time to prepare.

Edited by chrishinton52
  • Upvote 1