The Great War Web

Aksel

It needs an arrow connecting DEIC to SK.

And to Guardian. Don't think I don't see that war screen Clarke.

I did form this on the "initial" declarations not the undeclared factors of the war. Sorry that I didn't post that above. I know that through the DEIC DoW thread they stated they didn't declare on SK, but then started to Declare on SK openly. If you're gonna track every alliance that openly attacks an opposition force there would be a million arrows going to every alliance. 

For now I will just keep this on initial declarations. 

Obviously needs the International Revolution declaration on UPN

I thought the IR declaration was a side issue - or so I read in one of those threads. I didn't think the IR declaration was actually associated with the great war - just a convenient attempt at dow?

I thought the IR declaration was a side issue - or so I read in one of those threads. I didn't think the IR declaration was actually associated with the great war - just a convenient attempt at dow?

I suppose. But it still helps one side.
  • Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

EoS, Arrgh and Alpha are all listed as blue because they aren't officially tied in. EoS isn't a member of TC, Arrgh was hired as mercs, Alpha isn't actually tied to anyone in this war.

Alpha jumped in as a defender of Terminus Est

Edited by VasiliusKonstantinos
  • Upvote 1

Alpha jumped in as a defender of Terminus Est

Technically, but they have no treaties tying them to that side of the war at all. It isn't really accurate to list them as a part of the Syndicate's sphere.

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists