The Great War Web

Aksel

If you look at the midlevel to small EoS nations, specifically Pedro II, Brocktimus Prime, and Joev they have gone through attacking many different alliances almost like their own DoWs. We have attacked t$, Utopia, and VI.

gg-fu-banner.png

UPN ad EoS surrenders declares peace to the coalition https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9452-peace-for-upn-and-eos/

• Upvote 1

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Links added to the link list of the OP.

If anyone from the UPN protectorate blocks who have been involved in the "lesser conflict" or "the other war" want to give me some insight on whats going on now, shoot me a message or reply here so I can update your map.

Click here to visit OP.

Click here to visit wiki info page on The Third Great War

Click here for an interesting topic of war Dessertion

The original conflict was originally with I.r. and evenstar, it was thought to be raids for a while until prisoners of war were taken. This led to attacks from vargen, swf, and raiding from odd squad. Swf was the only one of us who actually declared war, and eventually evenstar would come to leave with them. As would odd squad. Vargen and I.R went into a ceasefire as soon as we declared war on upn. From what I was aware swf and I.r were both open to peace but something went awry publicly and I sense that peace is out of the question now.

Long story short, swf and I.r are the only ones still at war when it comes to the protectorate bloc, I. R still at war with upn aswell

Edited by chrishinton52
  • Upvote 1

Links added to the link list of the OP. 

Also, updated the OP Map - check text on top of map for color code to arrows. As always, if something needs to be corrected, please let me know. 

Click here to visit OP.

Click here to visit wiki info page on The Third Great War

Click for the latest Alliance Power Rankings

UPN Pays Homage to Mensa HQ's One True God

First Ever Official ZI? See for yourself here

Here are all the war webs I created. 

xxVygHn.png

Po5FHZ7.png

sbhGpcK.png

3iJ0ANm.png

cXs3TOh.png

CM6vdMJ.png

Lastly - the updated OP. 

kv658GH.png

edit. . . . 

Also, forgot to mention that the OP is updated - Links are updated to show DEIC Peace and below you'll find a few links to some pretty cool threads on the PW Forums. 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

Just a point:  Mensa attacked UPN ( No actual official declaration ) once the 72 hours passed from treaty cancellation.

Yeah - clearly there are alliances that declared (unofficially) on other alliances throughout the war. As you know, this is just official declarations that tie to an actual declaration on the Alliance Affairs forum.

I think the current one is fine, not much differences aside from the pigeon.

The dove and the color lines from orange to white as well as the DEIC orange glow to white....but I feel he's talking about all the images on the wiki to show the progress, not the current placeholder image for the war itself.

Edited by Mad Max