Alpha Announcement

Placentica

o/ Alpha

Give them hell.

This is odd coming from a guy so pedantic about treaty chains. I hope that this is a sign if you changing your philosophy, and it will stop in the future.

This is odd from a guy who just threw his own philosophy and morals out of the window to botch an unprovoked war of aggression.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

This is odd from a guy who just threw his own philosophy and morals out of the window to botch an unprovoked war of aggression.

I take it you agreed with my premise in regards to Steve then.

As for my own morals and involvement in this case, I will put it down to a lack of knowledge on your part.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

This is odd coming from a guy so pedantic about treaty chains. I hope that this is a sign if you changing your philosophy, and it will stop in the future.

This is a clear optional defense through Edictum Est. I'm sorry there are two many lines in the web for UPN to count them all.

• Upvote 1

This is a clear optional defense through Edictum Est. I'm sorry there are two many lines in the web for UPN to count them all.

I am not arguing for the validity of the involvement. I think any alliance can help whichever alliance they wish. You don't see me have any gripes about it where other alliances are concerned (perhaps Arrgh, but for different reasons.) Just saying that I find it bizzare that is someone pedantic about the treaty chains has made this move. It's funny -- but all legit in my book, so hopefully Placentica has saw the light.  :lol:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

UPN's brilliant political move is biting them in the ass.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Half of Alpha is probably shellhound multi's anyways. Especially since they've only had like a dozen attacks as their blitz.

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Don't worry UPN, I've been in your shoes before and I think I can offer you some advice.

1. Drop VE. They're about to pull a DEIC on your ass, best if you just assume they're not coming into help at all.

2. Should probably delete your multi's Saru.

3. Drop into the fetal position and cry yourself to ZI.

• Upvote 6

uHQTKq6.png

Do you understand what "defense of an ally against aggression" means? 

If you attack my ally.  This is what happens.  I wasn't the one who asked you to go DoW crazy and hit every alliance you thought was connected to tS.

Half of Alpha is probably shellhound multi's anyways. Especially since they've only had like a dozen attacks as their blitz.

Yea, sorry about that.  It appears none of your sub-1500 nations have warslots left.  I stopped looking after 2 pages.  We had like 10 guys who were complaining to me tonight.

Edited by Placentica

PaulRudd2.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I take it you agreed with my premise in regards to Steve then.

As for my own morals and involvement in this case, I will put it down to a lack of knowledge on your part.

You are high government of UPN, and as you aptly stated in that other thread: You and Hans make the calls.

I'm logically deducting that you were involved in this decision to one extent or another.

Edit: Silly typo.

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Literally made me lol.

I mean this thread is already starting to turn into the Dead Sea.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

You are high government of UPN, and as you aptly stated in that other thread: You make the calls.

I'm logically deducting that you were involved in this decision to one extent or another.

ftfy, we all know Hans does !@#$ all.

uHQTKq6.png

You are high government of UPN, and as you aptly stated in that other thread: You and Hans make the calls.

I thought you said ole was the dictator of UPN, you dropped logs and everything!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I envy your skills.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN