Noir goes whale hunting.

Kadin

I'm sorry, were you under the impression that was a touchy, emotional response because you somehow provoked me? I have no idea why you'd think that, you couldn't be more wrong. Maybe being wrong about things is just your thing. You certainly seem to be capable of vast misinterpretations.

This needs a sassy snap.

I shall provide: 

tumblr_inline_n893l70mQ71sjswb3.gif

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I'm sorry, were you under the impression that was a touchy, emotional response because you somehow provoked me? I have no idea why you'd think that, you couldn't be more wrong. Maybe being wrong about things is just your thing. You certainly seem to be capable of vast misinterpretations.

Still touchy.  :wub:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Isn't this basically beating on a dead horse? Or is there some advantage to joining the war at this point?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Isn't this basically beating on a dead horse? Or is there some advantage to joining the war at this point?

The only alliance to declare on UPN before us was Arrgh. This comment is misplaced.

Edited by Kadin
  • Upvote 1

Oh yeah, that's true. I have a hard time keeping tabs on who's warring whom. Is there a war map like the one with treaties?

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Thanks! Have fun warring it out

4nVL9WJ.jpg

o/ NOIR

cat-kitty-petting-zoo-animated-gif.gif

rape is bad, mmkay?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Awfully cheeky for an alliance that has virtually no friends left.

Awfully cheeky for an alliance that has no morals left.

1387016436099.gif

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The lack of ashland in this thread is haunting...

Edited by Ivan
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

B-but whale have the biggest balls and willy out of all that animal kingdom. IDK if I should take it as an insult or have pride.

But, welcome to the war and lets have fun.

Is that overall or relative to body size?

Because averages matter.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

There's an option in "Account" to have pages automatically show fifty.

But maybe I shouldn't tell you that, looks like you need the exercise.

That option you alluded has been ignored because I'd rather display the top ten alliances. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I'll put it where I put all the other useless information I receive. I'll allow you to use your imagination for that.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

That option you alluded has been ignored because I'd rather display the top ten alliances. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I'll put it where I put all the other useless information I receive. I'll allow you to use your imagination for that.

In the furnace with the rest of your nation?
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

K.

I'm not ashamed of the destrution I received, the numbers overwhelmed me, although that's no excuse. I was dealing ample destruction prior to unexpected participants deciding to engage. Thank you for your concern though.

k. Good.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]