Dutch East India Company "Name&Shame" Thread

Kadin

The attack by 1 member on Noir was a mistake due to Tymy being given a target link to a nation who at the time was in TEst.That member moved to Noir and Tymy failed to notice before he declared war and he was ordered to offer peace and only 1 attack was made.

Noir in return have attacked with 2 members and only 1 of you have accepted peace.If you had spoke to me the whole thing would of been sorted out 

SK government put a clause into the treaty that would allow SK who was the major power force at the time to attack The Dutch East India Company if it was vital to attack DEIC in order to win a war.
That clause suspends the treaty if either of us attacks the ally of the other.

No one who writes a stupid clause like that is a good ally. 
The treaty was designed to be flawed and Seven Kingdoms knows exactly it was BS clause, those that wrote it anyway. 
SK never had DEIC's back, SK just wanted DEIC as backup plan if certain situations were to occur at that time but still be able to roll us if required. 

I apologize to Seven Kingdom members who thought the treaty was mutual between us but ultimately your government only ever considered us as a backup plan to be used for their agendas which they tried to do in the war they got rolled in. 
Oh and who the hell writes a MDP treaty with no intel clause.

IpHGyGc.png

SK government put a clause into the treaty that would allow SK who was the major power force at the time to attack The Dutch East India Company if it was vital to attack DEIC in order to win a war.

That clause suspends the treaty if either of us attacks the ally of the other.

No one who writes a stupid clause like that is a good ally. 
The treaty was designed to be flawed and Seven Kingdoms knows exactly it was BS clause, those that wrote it anyway. 
SK never had DEIC's back, SK just wanted DEIC as backup plan if certain situations were to occur at that time but still be able to roll us if required. 

I apologize to Seven Kingdom members who thought the treaty was mutual between us but ultimately your government only ever considered us as a backup plan to be used for their agendas which they tried to do in the war they got rolled in. 
Oh and who the hell writes a MDP treaty with no intel clause.

So pray tell haven't you cancelled the treaty yet (or have you now?)? You're wrong here and everyone knows it so just cancel it already so everyone can move on. If the treaty was so wrong you could at the very least have cancelled it before all this started. As you didn't it means you yourself did what you accuse SK of doing as you kept the treaty active to not give away your intentions. 

• Upvote 3

Then why didn't you drop the treaty before this war? Based on how you explain it SK was using you with a treaty that you could drop at any point in time.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

So pray tell haven't you cancelled the treaty yet (or have you now?)? You're wrong here and everyone knows it so just cancel it already so everyone can move on. If the treaty was so wrong you could at the very least have cancelled it before all this started. As you didn't it means you yourself did what you accuse SK of doing as you kept the treaty active to not give away your intentions. 

I'm not saying we're perfect but they worded the treaty for their own gain at the expense of us, we can't really be wrong when the ally is only using us and adds a clause allowing them to attack us after a coalition they helped formed rolled us. 

IpHGyGc.png

I'm not saying we're perfect but they worded the treaty for their own gain at the expense of us, we can't really be wrong when the ally is only using us and adds a clause allowing them to attack us after a coalition they helped formed rolled us. 

True or not, they never made use of such a thing against you. You did however use this treaty (by keeping it active) to mask your intentions to see them and their allies hit. You don't charge people with crimes they've not committed nor publicly made any intention to commit.

• Upvote 4

Hello all.

I just wanted to start a thread to point out the treachery and dishonor of the Dutch East India Company. I present the following charges for DEIC and the community of Orbis as a whole:

1) DEIC has repeatedly used any flimsy excuse it can to snake its way out of its obligations to defend its treaty partner, Seven Kingdoms. One example of DEIC's cowardice is the war where they declared on VE, and DEIC refused to defend them when other alliances attacked in retaliation. Okay, in that war SK brought it all on themselves, that's fair enough. However, there is also this most recent example. DEIC itself has actively plotted with SK's enemies to bring the war to SK for no reason and with no justification.

2) DEIC has, as a matter of fact, declared offensive wars against their own ally, SK. One of them could simply be explained as a mistake, but two? And what about the fact that the second one was actually declared by the leader of DEIC? See below:

e97c87f0f22f4d7b8fe16278b1fd79dd.png

3) Aside from DEIC's leadership directly attacking their own ally for no good reason, a DEIC has also attacked a member of Noir. We are a smaller alliance that currently has no involvement in this war. Yet, this attack happened, and we are currently having to deal with it despite having done nothing to harm DEIC in any way.

It's clear at this point that DEIC as an alliance has no honor and no balls. They are opportunistic, sniveling, cowardly children. They attack their own allies and uninvolved third parties when they think they can get away with it, but shirk from their responsibility to defend their allies when they feel that they must to protect their own pixels. Shame on you, DEIC.

plz, stfu. Nobody gives a ****

• Upvote 1

Clarke, just !@#$ing admit you're terrible piece of shit that has absolutely no clue what respect is. You accuse SK of single-handedly writing and enacting a treaty with DEIC designed to undermine and exploit your alliance for personal gain. The reality of the situation is that is exactly what you did. Not only did you sit idly by, but you actively participated in the planning and now implementation of an attack on your treaty partner. Now you find yourself clawing onto the cause you accuse SK of exorting you with to justify you're own action. Hell, you didn't even do that correctly because we're the ones that had to explain the treaty wasn't suspended because of UPN hitting us but instead because of DEIC hitting tS. You have no right to accuse the other party of wrongdoing when you clearly don't understand the document yourself.

You may be comfortable as UPN's !@#$ but there is a reason DEIC doesn't hold the kind of respect or power that many other top alliances have. And you, Clarke, are part of that reason.

No go !@#$ off and at least try to think of a way to look like less of an idiot next time you back stab a friend. Though I assume that will be UPN's call, not yours.

• Upvote 1

Clarke, just !@#$ admit you're terrible piece of shit that has absolutely no clue what respect is. You accuse SK of single-handedly writing and enacting a treaty with DEIC designed to undermine and exploit your alliance for personal gain. The reality of the situation is that is exactly what you did. Not only did you sit idly by, but you actively participated in the planning and now implementation of an attack on your treaty partner. Now you find yourself clawing onto the cause you accuse SK of exorting you with to justify you're own action. Hell, you didn't even do that correctly because we're the ones that had to explain the treaty wasn't suspended because of UPN hitting us but instead because of DEIC hitting tS. You have no right to accuse the other party of wrongdoing when you clearly don't understand the document yourself.

You may be comfortable as UPN's !@#$ but there is a reason DEIC doesn't hold the kind of respect or power that many other top alliances have. And you, Clarke, are part of that reason.

No go !@#$ off and at least try to think of a way to look like less of an idiot next time you back stab a friend. Though I assume that will be UPN's call, not yours.

I actually did tell some people the treaty was suspended and why it was suspended, I was tired that day so I might have overlooked some things.

I even explained it to Ren as well since he didn't know why it was suspended. 

Respect isn't chatting crap about your ally and being generally ignorant as Tenages was towards DEIC.

IpHGyGc.png

I actually did tell some people the treaty was suspended and why it was suspended, I was tired that day so I might have overlooked some things.

Respect isn't chatting crap about your ally and being generally ignorant as Tenages was towards DEIC.

You were wrong for your reasoning behind why the treaty was suspended. Tenages had to corect you.

Please provide any sort of evidence that we were ever "chatting crap" or were ignorant of DEIC before you attacked our members. I'm sure the international community would love to see evidence of this claim.

If it exists, it must be especially potent and vile in order to justify the active plotting against and attack on an ally.

it should be more like when 2 of your friends warring against each other, you better step aside....this is my way to handle my friends' war against another part of my friend or gain neither parts benefits..

what I understood about what clarke/ren said is, our alliances wants to roll you, but we are not partaking it but  minimize it since we made friends towards both...

and the treaty shouldn't be suspended....it is fine on its own.

Edited by Arthur James
  • Upvote 1

You were wrong for your reasoning behind why the treaty was suspended. Tenages had to corect you.

Please provide any sort of evidence that we were ever "chatting crap" or were ignorant of DEIC before you attacked our members. I'm sure the international community would love to see evidence of this claim.

If it exists, it must be especially potent and vile in order to justify the active plotting against and attack on an ally.

Well some of the evidence exists on radio shows archived in segments about DEIC. I don't know if it would justify that but it clearly showed no respect and respect was what you were talking about. 

I don't recall me and Tenages talking about that specifically.

IpHGyGc.png

D1MDoxX.png

oFz6AX1.png

Wow, guys. I'll admit you had an arguable point for ignoring your SK treaty and going after tS. But to hit SK directly? Wow, just wow.

People remember backstabs. Karma, it's a !@#$.

• Upvote 1

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Well some of the evidence exists on radio shows archived in segments about DEIC. I don't know if it would justify that but it clearly showed no respect and respect was what you were talking about.

I don't recall me and Tenages talking about that specifically.

So... no evidence. Got it.

Do you have any particularly intelligent or coherent members in DEIC? The kind of member who is firmly planted in the realm of reality and understands the basic concepts behind logic. Perhaps they might know a few key definitions such as those behind respect, ally, treachery, and war?

If you do, I sincerely believe you should consider letting them post on your behalf.

Well, i honestly have no gripes with Deic, even while being in war with them AA wise. I will try to be objective here. If you know the treaty was bad for you, why not drop it? Why its now being used an excuse to attack SK shamelessly?  Rozalia expressed it right.

Signing a treaty requires both parties to consent to the terms of the agreement. The grief you currently spout about how SK has somehow wronged you by including the clause is a weak attempt at justifying your backstabbing of an ally. You agreed to the terms of the treaty. You have broken the spirit of that treaty in every possible way over the past days. Congratulations on alienating half the game with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

It appears that Clarke is trying to undo the good things that Mortimer did. Not to pointlessly speculate too much, but maybe they had some personal disagreement and Clarke views the things that Mortimer accomplished as an affront. (For those out of the loop, Clarke ran VoC/DEIC a long time ago under the name Emily Thorne, and they were more or less loathed by everyone. When Mortimer took charge, he worked his butt off to improve their image and make useful friends. Mort suspiciously vanished a few months ago, and Clarke was put at the helm again.) What's most astounding to me is how the long time members of DEIC are letting Clarke do whatever he wants and tarnish the solid reputation that Mort had built up. I really hope that any new nations considering membership with DEIC follow this matter closely and consider whether or not they want to be a part of such a spineless group.

Totes still a girl, not just roleplaying as one. (I even checked to make sure)

• Upvote 1