The Dragon and the Wolf

Hansarius

An alliance of over 100 people was hamstrung in a major FA move by 1 (one) person going inactive for a few months?  Either your entire alliance is monumentally incompetent or you are full of shit.  As much fun as the former would be it is obviously the latter.

who needs enemies when you have allies like that?

An alliance of over 100 people was hamstrung in a major FA move by 1 (one) person going inactive for a few months?  Either your entire alliance is monumentally incompetent or you are full of shit.  As much fun as the former would be it is obviously the latter.

Naw, Saru/Robster was just the guy we were closest to. It was something we almost did right after GVW, and talked about doing for the past few months again. It just never happened.

The point remains though, how could such a idea be crippled by 1 person in such a large alliance?  Surely you guys spoke to other members of their leadership core.

Sure, but for the most part it was through Saru. I'm not trying to imply that we were pushing ferociously for a treaty, but the discussions were mostly on-again/off-again, and was usually on more when Saru and Impero's schedules lined up and they could talk about it. The rest of our talks were more casual/friend stuff.

I lol'd irl when SRD said we can bandwagon into a winning side. As if we would sit out on a good fight even if we get rolled :P

So the #1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are tied to each other. Awesome! Oculus 2.0

Edited by Lordship

Sure, but for the most part it was through Saru. I'm not trying to imply that we were pushing ferociously for a treaty, but the discussions were mostly on-again/off-again, and was usually on more when Saru and Impero's schedules lined up and they could talk about it. The rest of our talks were more casual/friend stuff.

Fair enough.  I can see how that would be difficult ( Schedules lining up, that is ).

• Downvote 1

Congratulations on your treaty, and on causing the OWF to ramp up to what I'm sure will be a new peak in shitposting.

On the other hand, you caused Inst out of his cave, so I'm gonna have to give you a demerit for that.

On the whole though, congrats to both of you.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Too many wedding references in this thread

Ok Smooth, we know, you are getting married this weekend.... Congrats.. blah blah blah, always have to make everything about you.

Ok everybody, please send your congrats to Smooth for his inpending muptuals this weekend (or your condolences to his soon to be wife!)

Congratulations on your treaty, and on causing the OWF to ramp up to what I'm sure will be a new peak in shitposting.

On the other hand, you caused Inst out of his cave, so I'm gonna have to give you a demerit for that.

On the whole though, congrats to both of you.

Actually, I'm out of my penthouse suite to watch you get rolled. So here's to yet another reason to complain about the CB.

Actually, I'm out of my penthouse suite to watch you get rolled. So here's to yet another reason to complain about the CB.

OOC: ^Is this guy an actual player?

No

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

More or less. I've vaguely known him, or at least of him, for a couple years or so now through (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways):TE. He's not a multi, at least.
xzhPlEh.png?1