A Note from Viridia

Impero

That's not necessarily true. This can be easily solved by you guys getting money back and alliance ownership. The main problem is securing the server.

However, if the game is rolled back more than one turn then a clear beneficiary from this is VE.

How so?  That means I have to refight to get my victories against my defenders.... :(

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

That's not necessarily true. This can be easily solved by you guys getting money back and alliance ownership. The main problem is securing the server.

However, if the game is rolled back more than one turn then a clear beneficiary from this is VE.

Thanks for involving politics in a clear hacking issue. The server should be rolled back to before the extra turns came in if all possible. If that benefits VE, its because these hackings have hurt extraneously hurt VE.

Thanks for involving politics in a clear hacking issue. The server should be rolled back to before the extra turns came in if all possible. If that benefits VE, its because these hackings have hurt extraneously hurt VE.

Oh but it's not a clear issue. :)

Before anything is rolled back we better be presented with all the data and valid reasons for it. Currently, there is no reason whatsoever for people to think that this is a result of a hack. It could be anything at this point. Maybe there is no problem after all. Sorry but I have no reason to trust a guy who abandons his whole alliance in the middle of the war for a week and shows up right after it was "hacked".

Before anything is rolled back we better be presented with all the data and valid reasons for it. Currently, there is no reason whatsoever for people to think that this is a result of a hack. It could be anything at this point. Maybe there is no problem after all. Sorry but I have no reason to trust a guy who abandons his whole alliance in the middle of the war for a week and shows up right after it was "hacked".

What/who are you talking about?

So the game is going to get rolled back before the war started so VE/Rose can be a little more competent this time? I got that right?

Still not seeing what has caused a roll back to be needed. Was the game deleted in addition? VE leadership being kicked certainly is no reason to do a roll back. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 6

So the game is going to get rolled back before the war started so VE/Rose can be a little more competent this time? I got that right?

Still not seeing what has caused a roll back to be needed. Was the game deleted in addition? VE leadership being kicked certainly is no reason to do a roll back.

This. A roll back would have made sense when the turns got messed up from the "server hiccup".

This just affected the categorical organization of VE's members, aside from being a distraction it shouldn't have effected their wars or any other aspects of the game unless the hacker manipulated more than their gov lineup.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Goldie is a renowned war deserter, you'll get used to it.

You do realise he's a member of VE's government, right? And that the hacker forced him and the rest of the government out of VE?

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to offer the same support when your alliance is presumably deleted along with the contents of its bank.

Everyone agrees you should get your alliance back and its bank. We just don't agree that a few days of war should be rolled back in addition, since that doesn't solve the problem and unfairly gives people a second bite at the apple. 

And Iso - Ryu is referring to Impero, who was about 4 days inactive in-game until today. 

Edited by Avruch
  • Upvote 4

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to offer the same support when your alliance is presumably deleted along with the contents of its bank.

Emphasis on "unless the hacker manipulated more than their gov lineup"

Still don't think it requires a serious rollback. Sheepy has displayed a good competence at reverse engineering hacks and might be able to correct the damages without one.

What/who are you talking about?

I am talking about your leader doing all of this because he can't handle the fact that he's lost it and quit on his friends in times of trouble. Or maybe a VE member or an ally helping out by doing this "hack". Since we have no idea what has actually happened, this is just as possible as "the harmful hack against VE" as you call it. Unless you have a clear evidence it was a HACK directed against VE, maybe you should stop influencing the public why the game should be rolled back.

• Upvote 1

I am talking about your leader doing all of this because he can't handle the fact that he's lost it and quit on his friends in times of trouble. Or maybe a VE member or an ally helping out by doing this "hack". Since we have no idea what has actually happened, this is just as possible as "the harmful hack against VE" as you call it. Unless you have a clear evidence it was a HACK directed against VE, maybe you should stop influencing the public why the game should be rolled back.

The game is down. That's some pretty strong evidence that this latest incident is legit hacking at least.

Speculate on who hacked what and why all you want though.

I don't see why anyone on the opposing side would do this, because VE seemed pretty squarely beat already, but it is very likely a general public nuisance.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

Emphasis on "unless the hacker manipulated more than their gov lineup"

Still don't think it requires a serious rollback. Sheepy has displayed a good competence at reverse engineering hacks and might be able to correct the damages without one.

And if the hacker was behind the daytime acceleration?

And if the hacker was behind the daytime acceleration?

That equally effected all players at war, and Sheepy has already said he's not doing anything about it?

Edit: I'm pretty sure he's already taken responsibility and assumed blame for that event as well but I could be wrong on that point.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

Ryu, you should should seriously just stop...  Not only does it make you look petty and ridiculous.  To make that kind of accusation toward our leadership (myself included) is not appreciated, and will be remembered.

It's a possibility just as your assertion that this aggressive hack is aimed against VE... when it's clear that the only beneficiary from the rollback will be you guys.

And don't tell me what to say or not to say or try to threaten me you little boy. I'm not a ridiculous amateur virtual politician or a leader and I say whatever I want. Got that memo?

Edited by Ryu
  • Upvote 2

There's no indication that the game is going to be rolled back a week, other than Skynet's suggestion. And I would be very surprised if that did happen. In any case, I do think that the game should be rolled back or "restored" to the point before VE was hacked earlier today. And if Sheepy decides to rollback to the glitch if he finds that the glitch was also the result of the hack, that also would be fine. As some have already said, if VE was still losing before the glitch, a rollback before then would not alter the overall strategic situation, right?

I just think we should all just chill and await further word as to what's up. Enough with the conspiracy theories >_>

• Upvote 3
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Yes Ryu, that's enough. Please stop. You are not helping.

That's why you're in the leadership and I am not. I call this as I see it, no politics involved. Everything is a possibility until we get clear and undeniable information what has happened. Until then, all this propaganda how the game needs to be rolled back days or even a week is more than fishy to me.

• Upvote 1

Best of luck in getting everything sorted. Hopefully we will finally see a rollback of the game -- this isn't something Sheepy can attempt to fix manually.

Yes, exactly.  We need a rollback at this point.

It's a possibility just as your assertion that this aggressive hack is aimed against VE... when it's clear that the only beneficiary from the rollback will be you guys.

And don't tell me what to say or not to say or try to threaten me you little boy. I'm not a ridiculous amateur virtual politician or a leader and I say whatever I want. Got that memo?

Oooh! You must feel tough talking like that when your parents aren't around.

Edited by Isolatar
  • Upvote 2