• Alpha
    • Fark
    • Sigma
    • The Knights Radiant
    • The Light Force Awakens

yay Mensa!

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

What was that about having not disliking Oblige?

Oblige is from our community. Some of us like him, some dislike him. One hates him.

However, we all mess with each other, including him.

• Downvote 1

Who would ever have guessed that he should pour RL monies into the game in order to gain a leadership role. I wonder what the next chapter will be?

It's almost like I have read this book before.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Hey fellas,

Stop picking on Oblige's intelligent girlfriend.

I mean, Oblige wears !@#$ing blue and white striped shirts to the beach, we oughta make fun of that first.

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

LOL Yashiro seems to have a lot of fans.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

A week in and Rose, with its zillions of members, is in 2nd with only 16 votes?

Believe it or not, there seems to be a lot more to an alliance than ability to spam forum polls, or the capability to care about them in the first place. :P

EDIT: Though if you base alliance worth on that, you better let the UPN and VE know. ;)

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Believe it or not, there seems to be a lot more to an alliance than ability to spam forum polls, or the capability to care about them in the first place. :P

There's not much else to do in this game, honestly, besides that and OBL.

• Upvote 3

Priest of Dio

A week in and Rose, with its zillions of members, is in 2nd with only 16 votes?

The fact you cared enough about a Kastor poll to organize a mass vote spam says a lot.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

The fact you cared enough about a Kastor poll to organize a mass vote spam says a lot.

Sorry we have pride in what we have created. Unlike some people.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Who would ever have guessed that he should pour RL monies into the game in order to gain a leadership role. I wonder what the next chapter will be?

It's almost like I have read this book before.

You mean when he bought his way into being ePresident 7 times then took credit for everyone else's hard work.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The only problem I have with Mensa is that they warship Dio.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure/episode-1-dio-the-invader-652081 This is a prime example of why Dio is one of the characters that I hate the most in anime. Don't get me wrong his character is great and he makes an amazing antagonist.

Oh look, a post in which people discuss me. 

Ah, it's a poll on which alliance is the participants' favorite. This makes sense. 

It saddens me that Rahl has denigrated himself into character attacks regarding things of which he has no knowledge. Truly, I had higher expectations of him. I'm not sure who "Hysteria" or "Wayne" are, but they seem more examples of the exceptional individuals for which Mensa is known :)

Oh look, a post in which people discuss me. 

Ah, it's a poll on which alliance is the participants' favorite. This makes sense. 

It saddens me that Rahl has denigrated himself into character attacks regarding things of which he has no knowledge. Truly, I had higher expectations of him. I'm not sure who "Hysteria" or "Wayne" are, but they seem more examples of the exceptional individuals for which Mensa is known :)

I too had higher expectations of my long time friend and colleague LordRahl2. My heart aches with sadness as he degenerates into this sorry state. I suppose those are the effects of old age. At any rate I will pray for his fast recovery and wish him my most humble affections.  

-The Genial Marquis Von Foxes 

Edited by Chickensguys

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.