7/7/2015 - Exploit Situation

Alex

I haven't read this whole thing since I'm on a business trip IRL (just north of Atlanta) and I'm somewhat lazy, but all I can say is, Sheepy, thanks for all your hard work in keeping the game and community in check and keeping things as fair as possible. I've been in a few other games where it seemed that the admins gave special treatment or overlooked things such as this......so, thanks!

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

I think you're looking for Martian Empires...

*clacks his cane and strokes his beard*

Bazzinga!

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I think you're looking for Martian Empires...

*clacks his cane and strokes his beard*

ME > PW

Edit: sheepy, why did you link ME back to PW? I still want to mortar people on mars dammit. I need that kind of satisfaction in my life. Let me explore the 'verse.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

(Ghost) We're debating killing the game

(Rampaway) How so?

(Ghost) The game's backed up either daily or weekly

(Ghost) If we blitz !@#$ed the game 10 minutes before Sunday started

(Ghost) There'd be no backing it up, and it'd force a reset

(Rampaway) Lol

(Rampaway) Idc I have nothing to lose

(Ghost) And Sheepy would still be unaware of what the bug even was

(Rampaway) Everyone would quit

(Rampaway) Shit. Do it. Lol

This is why we can't have nice things! >:|

• Upvote 1

Steve (Kangaroo Ocean) just has bad luck with game nerfs and thats why he's lower (still in top 20 btw). I wasn't acusing you of cheating, but wondering how you wouldnt think last187 was.

Also just realized you were the dude who embargoed our aa bc one of our members went rougue and hit one of your guys, but left during the war, and you assumed he was still there. The reason was !@#$ing hilarious, but I forgot what it was exactly

Lol okay then :D - btw I don't US embargoed... did you change alliances or something?

I actually never noticed Last187 cheating. I was promoted to government about a week ago. (Deputy Minister of Defense) I joined Terradoxia about a month or so ago.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Lol okay then :D - btw I don't US embargoed... did you change alliances or something?

I actually never noticed Last187 cheating. I was promoted to government about a week ago. (Deputy Minister of Defense) I joined Terradoxia about a month or so ago.

Dude, I'm saying this in the nicest way possible. Every other post you've had about this has mentioned that you were promoted about a week ago and joined about a month ago and that you did not notice any cheating. We get it. Literally no one is pointing the finger at you.

• Upvote 2

Dude, I'm saying this in the nicest way possible. Every other post you've had about this has mentioned that you were promoted about a week ago and joined about a month ago and that you did not notice any cheating. We get it. Literally no one is pointing the finger at you.

Thanks. I probably needed that. Sometimes I do get carried away.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

• Administrators

ME > PW

Edit: sheepy, why did you link ME back to PW? I still want to mortar people on mars dammit. I need that kind of satisfaction in my life. Let me explore the 'verse.

'Twas an accident. I'll see if I can fix it.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link