O Canada DoW

Apeman

I don't think I did, 1,750 infra with gov't bonus and CEE is $15.7M. Two improvements? Maybe you'll get lucky and hit a nuclear power plant and a stadium for another million. Unlikely though. Probably $400K in lost income as well. So $17.1M best case scenario. Sure 10 nukes, plus another 5 if you're smart will hurt, but it's not crippling by any means.

Eh, 17mil is still hard to muster up, plus it's annoying to do.

dpluao815a3.png

During discussions with Ashland, I have agreed to peace out one member. They have a few demands to meet in order to progress peace talks. I await my picture.

bruh, it's called having peace discussions for 5 days

dpluao815a3.png

Can you just post stuff like this in National affairs with all the other !@#$ no one cares about?

To be honest, this is actually better than the majority of recent threads in Alliance.  Unless you want more Grealind/TITAN/Kastor/Rampage/Micro Alliance threads?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not all my cities have 2k. 

>7 out of 10 cities have 2k Infra

>other 3 has 1500-1700 Infra

>still nitpicks the point not all his cities has 2k infra

Completely missed his point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now he says it's about our "dishonor" but honestly if you sat on our page and listened to our anthem for half a minute, I'd solo declare on us as well.

• Upvote 3

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

Now he says it's about our "dishonor" but honestly if you sat on our page and listened to our anthem for half a minute, I'd solo declare on us as well.

I love your anthem. <3

• Upvote 2

dpluao815a3.png

To be honest, this is actually better than the majority of recent threads in Alliance.  Unless you want more Grealind/TITAN/Kastor/Rampage/Micro Alliance threads?

I don't know if I'd consider a one man AA suicide thread as better.

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

For crimes committed against ascension and myself with spy attacks completely going against our current terms for peace, BoC has eaten 50 million in damages. Let the peace talks commence.

For crimes committed against ascension and myself with spy attacks completely going against our current terms for peace, BoC has eaten 50 million in damages. Let the peace talks commence.

And I thought we shouldn't have trust Fraggles with nukes

Edited by Isolatar

170k citizens dead with every one hit. I'm a monster according to Sheepy! All BoC had to do was keep it's word instead of trying to duke me. No honor, I give them notice and again they attack in the middle of the night against a far weaker opponent! Big shocker

Edited by Apeman

170k citizens dead with every one hit. I'm a monster according to Sheepy! All BoC had to do was keep it's word instead of trying to duke me. No honor, I give them notice and again they attack in the middle of the night against a far weaker opponent! Big shocker

We haven't hit them yet, except to destroy one guy's planes. We were waiting on you. But I'm sure these people knew what they were getting into, supporting you in going nuclear rogue on us.

Now that you've nuked us we obviously won't be allowing you or your Co conspirators to go free.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Funny I was just about to use that line on BoC. I was prepared to pay this price already. Building up is the fun part. Are you prepared to pay the price of your cowardly actions even while you claim a new leaf. You spied my nation to gather info. Like what you seen? Please help me free up some cash by reducing my upkeep. 3 nations beiged, 3 nations eatting flying objects shaped like your cloud drawing. I await 3 more volunteers to help me raise the body count.

Can I trust your staff to actually keep track of the war stats this time?

• Upvote 1

I assure you we did not waste the money spying on you. And yeah. The price will be seventy mil rebuilding the cities to 1500 infra. And we'll have a tiny bit less infra than before. You set us back 12 days. Whoop de doo.

But I will more than recoup those losses by being personally involved in burning you AND your friends to the ground. You DO care about your nation as evidenced by trying to demand asylum in negotiations. We will knock you down and not allow you to get back up. Your friends can have fun down there as well. You will be out if the game. Nobody will care about you. Well even less than they already do. And we will still be here. And we will still be strong. We will still be better than you. We will still have fun. We will still have demolished ESA and we will relive that memory by torching these former Esa friends of yours who supported your rogue mission.

I hope you enjoyed your brief spotlight (during which people still didn't care about you) because your fade back into nothingness will come on fast.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I assure you we did not waste the money spying on you. And yeah. The price will be seventy mil rebuilding the cities to 1500 infra. And we'll have a tiny bit less infra than before. You set us back 12 days. Whoop de doo.

But I will more than recoup those losses by being personally involved in burning you AND your friends to the ground. You DO care about your nation as evidenced by trying to demand asylum in negotiations. We will knock you down and not allow you to get back up. Your friends can have fun down there as well. You will be out if the game. Nobody will care about you. Well even less than they already do. And we will still be here. And we will still be strong. We will still be better than you. We will still have fun. We will still have demolished ESA and we will relive that memory by torching these former Esa friends of yours who supported your rogue mission.

I hope you enjoyed your brief spotlight (during which people still didn't care about you) because your fade back into nothingness will come on fast.

You seem a wee bit butthurt

• Upvote 3

You seem a wee bit butthurt

This isn't my first rodeo with Apeman. Exposure seems to have made me LESS acclimated somehow.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png