I'm done

Oskar

Shame to lose a player, but from your early behavior in game and on the forums...

• Upvote 2

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

I will return someday.

Why leave then?

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

There are way to many cyber bullies and people who think it's cool to swear. Since March, I have been constantly bullied. People calling me a 'noob' an 'incapable leader' a 'stupid kid' and a piece of !@#$. What has the mod team done about it? Nothing. They have watched me getting trampled on. They have seen me constantly flamed and baited. And what have they done? They have come up with sarcastic answers, and have lied in public about giving warnings. They have told me to get off the internet. By fellow players, I have been told to kill myself, I have been told that my dead parents never wanted me and would be ashamed of me. They have told me that the reason I still live in an orphanage is because nobody wanted me. And what has the mod team done? They stood there and watched. Good bye Orbis, I will return someday.

I've been nothing but nice to you other than declaring war on you but that's orders so :P

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I don't mean you. I have respect towards you

Even tho I am zi'ing you have respect for me? Damn kid, sorry it had to go down like this, but I appreciate the respect and find you to be a very honorable person, sorry to see you go.

• Upvote 1

This is a troll, right? If you actually do live in an orphanage, and you're in fact being assailed by cyber bullies, I'm sorry for you, but this is how communities like these usually work. I hope things work out for the best for you.

Even tho I am zi'ing you have respect for me?

What's so strange about that? Too many people take browser games so personally these days. I remember back in the day getting ZH'd in Lunarwars by the leaders of an alliance who had an axe to grind over past forum behavior when my alliance was on top, and then being asked to join their alliance. I did, of course, because it wasn't personal.

I can destroy your pixels, and you can destroy mine, but that doesn't mean I have to dislike you personally. ;)

Edited by Estelle
  • Upvote 2

If you're on the internet you need to have a thick skin. Nothing much more to it, ignore the shit-heads.

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I can destroy your pixels, and you can destroy mine, but that doesn't mean I have to dislike you personally. ;)

I always thought you did dislike me XD I'm so confused wtf is going on? lmao

I would feel bad for you, but the crap you pulled on the VE forums, and all the lying and attempts to get our members banned, it doesn't really surprise me that you are treated like you are. 

Its a classic, you can dish it out, but you cant take it.  Good luck, and I hope you grow up.

• Upvote 1

If you're on the internet you need to have a thick skin. Nothing much more to it, ignore the !@#$-heads.

I concur, most people are very full of themselves and are only !@#$ because you can't go over to their house and beat their ass like you could do irl if you were being bullied in school.

• Upvote 1

I always thought you did dislike me XD I'm so confused wtf is going on? lmao

That's just how I play the game. I'm not a nice person, and I am brutally honest. Doesn't mean it's supposed to be personal. Anyone who has played these games with me long enough can tell you that I have always been a dick to pretty much everyone who isn't an ally, but mostly to people I pick out as an enemy. And I always pick an enemy.

Anyway, as for this thread.. If the stuff in the OP is true, then it goes beyond "having a thick skin." Although some of his claims have yet to be proven.

• Upvote 1

I have been told that my dead parents never wanted me and would be ashamed of me. They have told me that the reason I still live in an orphanage is because nobody wanted me.

Since this is the internet IDK if this is sincere, but as an orphan I relate to this. The internet is ananymous, so its easy for people to be cruel without meaning or cause to boost an ego thats too big for them in the real world. I promise there are people out there who love you even without knowing you.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

Nobody here knows you. Remember that and I bid you good fortune in life.

Proshchay, drug.

• Upvote 3

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

Sad to see you go. I hope you reconsider.

You actually made a very nice transition. You stopped taking peoples bait and stopped arguing with people over nonsense. Sad to see this go down this way.

^^^. No matter how well you carry yourself there will be chuckleheads who'll give you crap for little to no reason. Just how the internet is even in the most "respectable" of places.

• Upvote 1

It's been a !@#$ embarrassment how Oskar has been treated on this site. What the !@#$ is wrong with you people that you'd constantly be !@#$ing at and be being a !@#$ to a 13 year old kid? I mean, holy !@#$. There is nothing in this entire !@#$ game that would merit that. 

A problem with the mods is that they are, in fact, players, and as such sometimes are not more mature than other players, if they aren't joining in themselves.

MrBooty, as much as I agree with you, don't be that guy who is trying to be a social justice warrior.

• Upvote 1

That isn't a good idea to leave. You should tell them,  "come out to the real life and face a street challenge in NYC, I have heard enough for your verbal insult."

There is nothing that could possibly top this comment ever. Arthur James, I think I love you

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

MrBooty, as much as I agree with you, don't be that guy who is trying to be a social justice warrior.

Yeah I do know... but also I'm just shocked by how !@#$ed up people are. Telling a 13 year old they're an orphan because their parents didn't want them? If that was actually said, then I would like to say something to the person that said that to him...

!@#$ YOU

Also, if I was an SJW, I would be telling Oskar to check his male privilege rn.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE