Guardian Announcement #66

Cuba

From: Ben Maxwell  Date: 06/06/2015 Saturday 10:45 am alarm_bell.png

HOLY !@#$, VE IS GOING TO ATTACK ROSE TOMMOROW JUST BEFORE TOMORROW/THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW DAYSWITCH. THIS IS 100% SOLID. I'M SWITCHING SIDES IN THIS CONFLICT, !@#$ VE and it's dumb leadership! Tell your guys I'm with ROSE, promiss me I won't be attacked by your guys. Sorry for capslock but this is some serious !@#$!

Messaging me in caps lock and having to say that your info is "100% solid" is a good way to make me think you are lying :P

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

wat just happened.

I feel like this is the same guy who was just spamming in #ve_pnw

A guy getting unnecessarily mad at his old alliance and roguing them, resulting in him getting wrecked - sounds rather familiar, doesn't it? ;)

lol thread derail, sorry :v

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

From: Ben Maxwell  Date: 06/06/2015 Saturday 10:45 am alarm_bell.png

HOLY !@#$, VE IS GOING TO ATTACK ROSE TOMMOROW JUST BEFORE TOMORROW/THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW DAYSWITCH. THIS IS 100% SOLID. I'M SWITCHING SIDES IN THIS CONFLICT, !@#$ VE and it's dumb leadership! Tell your guys I'm with ROSE, promiss me I won't be attacked by your guys. Sorry for capslock but this is some serious !@#$!

o9XWE33.gif

• Upvote 1

Come on, it's not gonna take them very far since you already have plans to hit them when they recover... whoops, was I not suppose to tell it? Damn, I just can't keep my tongue behind my teeth, can I? ^^

VE ain't as vanilla as you guys might think.

My plan is foiled!

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

A guy getting unnecessarily mad at his old alliance and roguing them, resulting in him getting wrecked - sounds rather familiar, doesn't it? ;)

lol thread derail, sorry :v

Pvc0Lz6.png

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

wat just happened.

I feel like this is the same guy who was just spamming in #ve_pnw

I found myself in an alliance full of !@#$s so I quit and knowing they're vindictive !@#$s I also quit the PnW (after seeing how VE is I really started to appreciate how CU and GPA were really good alliances with minor issues). Before formally quitting I decided I'll try to have some fun though, so I tried to set everyone against VE, as I never really paid much attention to all the meta I failed miserably... and that's pretty much the whole story.

Come on, it's not gonna take them very far since you already have plans to hit them when they recover... whoops, was I not suppose to tell it? Damn, I just can't keep my tongue behind my teeth, can I? ^^

VE ain't as vanilla as you guys might think.

Some of us have chocolate sprinkles.  

Also, never go full retard.

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

I found myself in an alliance full of !@#$ so I quit and knowing they're vindictive !@#$ I also quit the PnW (after seeing how VE is I really started to appreciate how CU and GPA were really good alliances with minor issues). Before formally quitting I decided I'll try to have some fun though, so I tried to set everyone against VE, as I never really paid much attention to all the meta I failed miserably... and that's pretty much the whole story.

Now it makes sense, I thought maybe you were just a VE fanatic of some kind. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

I found myself in an alliance full of !@#$ so I quit and knowing they're vindictive !@#$ I also quit the PnW (after seeing how VE is I really started to appreciate how CU and GPA were really good alliances with minor issues). Before formally quitting I decided I'll try to have some fun though, so I tried to set everyone against VE, as I never really paid much attention to all the meta I failed miserably... and that's pretty much the whole story.

So that stuff you were saying while in VE was a calculated attempt to get VE to look bad? I don't see why you couldn't just move on and be done with it. Leaving an alliance like that sucks, but I honestly don't see why such a high proportion of people than insist on going rogue on their former alliance afterwards... actually I suppose you never really hear about the ones who don't go rogue so I may well be wrong there.

I mean you clearly decided that Rose was VE's primary enemy right? If so why not simply go join Rose? 

• Upvote 1

So that stuff you were saying while in VE was a calculated attempt to get VE to look bad? I don't see why you couldn't just move on and be done with it. Leaving an alliance like that sucks, but I honestly don't see why such a high proportion of people than insist on going rogue on their former alliance afterwards... actually I suppose you never really hear about the ones who don't go rogue so I may well be wrong there.

I mean you clearly decided that Rose was VE's primary enemy right? If so why not simply go join Rose? 

I didn't, I just figured it's the only logical choice for Rose to attack VE. They will do that eventually as VE will now be painting Rose the prime villain in Orbis out of fear and gathering support against them, cause clearly militarily Rose>VE, I just wanted to speed up the obvious and hope that TEst will jump the bandwagoon of rolling VE. I remembered Rose as ultimate badasses from the long ago, clearly they're far from it now. Another bunch of !@#$ who will eventually be rolled due to their cowardice.

The only thing VE gov is good at is rallying public support. In 1on1 war they're pretty much outmatched by anyone from top10. SRD is extremely incompetent and noone really listens. 80% of members have no warchests. Bank reserves are used in an extremely incompetent way and the big numbers are just facade...

BTW, do you guys wanna know what's in VE bank atm?

I don't have a screencap but I have a memory for numbers:

$$$ - ~180M

Oil,uranium and other !@#$ - irrelevant

Gas - ~20k

Munitions - ~20k

Steel - ~17k

Aluminium - ~18k

Edited by Ben Maxwell

Shit I should've made some screenshots before leaving.

Oh btw in embassies area of VE forums, most likely it's Guardian embassy or Mensa HQ embassy, there is a post with SRD saying that VE really was preparing to attack Guardian, so Guardians attack really was preemtive strike. Check it fast or they'll edit.

• Upvote 1

I think our war chests have spoke for themselves at this point as well as our war acumen, and no one is buying anything you have to say.

I hope you get yourself all worked out and decide not to quit a game after we are done beating on you. For all your long list of faults, its never good to see an active player quit.

Best of luck in the future.

• Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

I think our war chests have spoke for themselves at this point as well as our war acumen, and no one is buying anything you have to say.

I hope you get yourself all worked out and decide not to quit a game after we are done beating on you. For all your long list of faults, its never good to see an active player quit.

Best of luck in the future.

^DAMAGE CONTROL^

Noone really needs to believe me. All they need to do is check for themselves. Facts don't lie.

Edited by Ben Maxwell

I didn't, I just figured it's the only logical choice for Rose to attack VE. They will do that eventually as VE will now be painting Rose the prime villain in Orbis out of fear and gathering support against them, cause clearly militarily Rose>VE, I just wanted to speed up the obvious and hope that TEst will jump the bandwagoon of rolling VE. I remembered Rose as ultimate badasses from the long ago, clearly they're far from it now. Another bunch of !@#$ who will eventually be rolled due to their cowardice.

The only thing VE gov is good at is rallying public support. In 1on1 war they're pretty much outmatched by anyone from top10. SRD is extremely incompetent and noone really listens. 80% of members have no warchests. Bank reserves are used in an extremely incompetent way and the big numbers are just facade...

BTW, do you guys wanna know what's in VE bank atm?

I don't have a screencap but I have a memory for numbers:

$$$ - ~180M

Oil,uranium and other !@#$ - irrelevant

Gas - ~20k

Munitions - ~20k

Steel - ~17k

Aluminium - ~18k

Painting Rose as the primary villain? I'm sure Rose is gracious enough to do the paint job for them at no cost so getting their hands dirty isn't really necessary. I'm unsure where TEst come into this...

As for the rest... I don't see what is your problem with them than honestly. It's not all about being the biggest dog with the biggest bite... plenty of times in history a force has overcome another through the usage of superior diplomacy. If VE are good at that like you say than how can they be deemed incompetent? 

Lets look at it this way. Guardian/SK/Mensa were seen as "ruling the realm" and while they didn't hold a huge amount of land their troops were experienced, powerful, and feared. The coalition that gathered against them was made of a large amount of forces not all on the same side, but nevertheless united against their common enemy. Guardian/SK/Mensa have from what can be seen been dealt a costly defeat and forced to retreat westward... they will survive as a dominate force as long as they don't destroy themselves from within, after all their enemies will surely fight each other. VE and Rose who are considered the big players in the coalition who will compete for supremacy against each other... what we'll see is just who they are. Apologies if you don't know what I'm referencing so the above comes off as gobbledygook.

• Wiki Mod

:facepalm: Man don't give up so easily. Sure you blew it some, but you could still have convinced a few of the dumber people like Cuba.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid