A Wild Aegon Has Appeared!

Ranoik

three declared, two immediately peaced, and the other sent peace but wasnt accepted yet... Then one of cobalts hit one of the aggressors and then one of our own hit the cobalt who responded. I was under the impression that two of our guys went in because when he ivan hit john two of our members said they were going in but turns out only one did. Plus everyone who declared before ivan and krillian joined did it for hahas and didnt do anything.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46662

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46663

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46664

Yes they didn't do "anything". I assume than as they did Rose will be paying reparations if damaging Colbalt was never the intention and it was just for a "haha". 

let me ask you this, why are you anti-rose yet in a pro-rose alliance?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

let me ask you this, why are you anti-rose yet in a pro-rose alliance?

Do you not have any of your own thoughts? It all governed by your alliance? Silly question I'd say and irrelevant to the matter in hand.

Edited by Rozalia

everything i said so far was my own thoughts and i think what i said is relevant sense your constantly complaining about rose on everything that is said by our members when rose hasnt even done anything to you.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46662

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46663

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46664

Yes they didn't do "anything". I assume than as they did Rose will be paying reparations if damaging Colbalt was never the intention and it was just for a "haha". 

Why does it matter to you?

oh that's right because you're a DEIC.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

everything i said so far was my own thoughts and i think what i said is relevant sense your constantly complaining about rose on everything that is said by our members when rose hasnt even done anything to you.

Publicly I haven't for quite some time (at the very least before this SK thing even started) though that is irrelevant as the mere mention of Rose in my posts racks up swearing in messages from Rose members. 

This isn't a case of me liking or disliking Rose. 

Kb72QdC.gif

Why thank you.

Classy. People should of course note that I have at no point publicly swore at any Rose members while they be it here or on IRC swear at me to no end. 

Edited by Rozalia

Classy. People should of course note that I have at no point publicly swore at any Rose members while they be it here or on IRC swear at me to no end. 

We don't need to point out how stupid you are, you do that perfectly fine on your own.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

177.gif

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

We don't need to point out how stupid you are, you do that perfectly fine on your own.

Makes little sense. That is a response you do if I were to have said something about Rose members making me look stupid or something of that nature. I didn't, instead I merely said that several Rose members have spent plenty of time swearing at me often for little to no reason (join a non-Rose room on IRC == reason to get swore at apparently).

Though admittedly I don't need to point this out, you yourself have made it clear enough.

Please stop trying to start something that isn't there.

Then again almost all the stuff you do in this game is either a troll or a total failure :/

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Don't look too hard into this Rozalia, these attacks aren't sanctioned on CU.

Why would we attempt to open another front in a global war? I sent Keegoz the wrong target list (I'm Rose MoD and we had one up drafted for Cobalt when their leaks came out that they were going to war with us) and ofc seeing the history that Cobalt has with Rose, people thought it was legitimate. We cleared it up though, but not before more wars we declared as Keegoz is our leader.

It's my fault. As for why we are aggressive towards you, you did end your post with "typical bully behavior" and "flaccid whining of provocation." When you're going to be rude and conflict-inducung, it's no wonder that we defend ourselves. I made a mistake, I'm sorry it caused a few people to fight,but if you want us to pay reps, in the middle of a war where one of "allies" was planning to stab us, you must know we can't. I'll pay put of pocket after the war is over if I have to.

• Upvote 3

Please stop trying to start something that isn't there.

Then again almost all the stuff you do in this game is either a troll or a total failure :/

Pretty sure all those wars are very much there, but feel free to argue otherwise.

I don't need to hit back with the obvious counter point to that as I think Rose member's conduct in this thread (and others) when met with the lightest of opposition says it all. Of course that isn't to say there aren't respectful Rose members.

Trolling is something I hear claimed quite a lot from Rose members, but it is objectively false and an obvious attempt to escape facing up to their inefficiencies in arguing a debate. You see, a person getting angry at even my most innocent of comments (even a parody post gets swearing directed my way of course lets not forget) does not mean I "trolled" them into getting angry. It just means they are angry people... among other things I'm not going to bother to go into as its already quite clear.

Don't look too hard into this Rozalia, these attacks aren't sanctioned on CU.

Why would we attempt to open another front in a global war? I sent Keegoz the wrong target list (I'm Rose MoD and we had one up drafted for Cobalt when their leaks came out that they were going to war with us) and ofc seeing the history that Cobalt has with Rose, people thought it was legitimate. We cleared it up though, but not before more wars we declared as Keegoz is our leader.

It's my fault. As for why we are aggressive towards you, you did end your post with "typical bully behavior" and "flaccid whining of provocation." When you're going to be rude and conflict-inducung, it's no wonder that we defend ourselves. I made a mistake, I'm sorry it caused a few people to fight,but if you want us to pay reps, in the middle of a war where one of "allies" was planning to stab us, you must know we can't. I'll pay put of pocket after the war is over if I have to.

You actually posted just as I was finishing writing up my post and rendered half of it useless which I'm actually quite glad for. 

That is an unfortunate event for all involved. Just to be clear I never meant that Rose was attempting to open a new front, merely that it looked like opportunistic raiding. 

Forgive me for those comments, I restrained myself but clearly it wasn't completely proper of me. With the people involved (not referring to Rose as a whole), the justification I heard, and those targeted it was what I had to assume was the case. Reading your words on the matter has given me great deal of respect for yourself and allowed me to see side of Rose I don't normally see as the bulk of my interactions are with the usual suspects. Thank you for ending this with your fine response, and I'm sure everyone would understand the delay due to the current war.

• Upvote 3

Trolling is something I hear claimed quite a lot from Rose members, but it is objectively false and an obvious attempt to escape facing up to their inefficiencies in arguing a debate. You see, a person getting angry at even my most innocent of comments (even a parody post gets swearing directed my way of course lets not forget) does not mean I "trolled" them into getting angry. It just means they are angry people... among other things I'm not going to bother to go into as its already quite clear.

Yeah, cause trying to overthrow an entire alliance, demanding reps from a nation that "caused you to militarize," refusing to pay back loans, harassing alliances in their own forums is obviously innocent (and I'm pretty sure there are more). If you really think that the community dislikes you cause of your comments, you're pretty clueless.

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

And I thought we were third rate trolls. Why you gotta make a mountain out of a molehill roz?

Our beef is with SK, not Cobalt, and those attacks were never sanctioned. I would just drop it now, k?

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

where's the beef?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Yeah, cause trying to overthrow an entire alliance, demanding reps from a nation that "caused you to militarize," refusing to pay back loans, harassing alliances in their own forums is obviously innocent (and I'm pretty sure there are more). If you really think that the community dislikes you cause of your comments, you're pretty clueless.

Those matters are not only incredibly one sided how you are presenting them, but from what I hear I was proven correct in my justification and they got their money's worth from me... but that is no longer none of my business (or yours for that matter). Considering most Rose members either wouldn't know that, or if they were GPA were hardly paragons themselves it's not really worth mentioning. I am aware that it's why you have that ax to grind with me but to state that is the case with everyone else is as you say, pretty clueless.

Rozalia

e53b0e58560e002f5c6a8872e7216526fd6bf6af

Yep, trolling... -_-

Well at least you admit it in the same post so we don't waste any time on it. Cheers.

And I thought we were third rate trolls. Why you gotta make a mountain out of a molehill roz?

Our beef is with SK, not Cobalt, and those attacks were never sanctioned. I would just drop it now, k?

Had all those multitude of Rose members carried themselves like Ranoik did than it'd have been over and done with immediately. As he has, the matter is indeed closed though it does seem like perhaps Rose members ain't going to drop it themselves if the current crop of posts are any indication. I've responded to this current crop because one had an accusation of sorts and you are talking as if I didn't just drop it. 

Have a nice day all of you.

Edited by Rozalia

So Rose is so incompetent that their leadership cleared the wrong target list in the middle of a global war and distributed it to their members?

Funniest comment all day.

lol

• Upvote 3

dpluao815a3.png

So Rose is so incompetent that their leadership cleared the wrong target list in the middle of a global war and distributed it to their members?

I'm still in shock over your incompetent leadership..

I mean, hitting Vanguard..... Plotting against Rose.... getting rolled by almost all of Orbis

So yeah, you just go ahead and keep thinking that.

• Upvote 2

Nope it was my incompetence, no one else's.  That being said it does speak a lot for the "competence" of SK's leadership when you can't even find any slots on your nations.  It must mean a lot of people really wanted to see you be destroyed.  That must be a direct result of your FA competence.   :P

• Upvote 2