A Wild Aegon Has Appeared!

Ranoik

That is an unfair comparison. Your alliance is triple the size of SK.

I remember struggling to find targets to hit latter in the war, because Rose nations around my size were on a beiging spree. (My nation was 300-400 score at the time.). I messaged Rose Leadership about this and I was told that it is too difficult to keep track of so many members. Yet I was able to produce a list of names of nations beiging for no reason at all but self gain. Granted some Rose members in the lower tiers were beiging, because they were out numbered.

I got frustrated and started messaging individual Rose nations who were on a beige spree myself. One such member even admitted of doing such and figured he wouldn't get caught. He would declare on 5 nations, beige them and move on to 5 more.

It was frustrating from my end, because I was trying to be involved in as many wars as possible. So many of the possible targets were beiged by Rose. Rose Leadership didn't seem to care about the beige problem in the mid and upper tiers.

Im not gonna lie, during that war me and few other rosers were beiging for the simple fact that at the time we were mid and low tier nations taking on the majority of TC's mid and low teir nations which drastically strained us so we were ordered by gov to beige them... Why well its simple, we werent ordered to beige them for the sake of beiging or for trying to get our hands on some booty, we beiged due to the fact that we were out numbered in that area and couldnt afford to keep taking heavy attacks that would of devasted our mid and low teirs which would of threw those areas of our alliance out of the war leaving TC left with Rose and CO's top tier which would of been really bad. So we were ordered to beige to reduce the number of nations in our range to try and give us a breather that would of allowed us to continue fighting without having to beige.... Sadly the war ended at the end of the second round or we could of ended up doing more damage.

And it doesnt matter how large our alliance was at the time compared to SK due to the fact that as soon as SK dowed they could of easily hit as many nations as possible but instead SK gov decided to abandon the front with rose leaving us with most of the work.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

You know what's really comical about this conversation? Tenages beiged someone during the middle of that war.

• Upvote 4

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is not to beige when you are fighting 510 out of the 750-800 total wars? Our members had the choice of either letting their nations get bombed and destroyed, or beiging targets that were out of your range. Not to mention we were the entirety of the mid and lower tier. The nations that did beige in the upper tiers were talked to, and stopped after they were. You illustrate Rose as this awful alliance that doesn't know anything it's doing.

Pretty much this. Your leadership at the time came from the land of the stupids. But your sharing an incomplete truth. I kept track of all the mid and upper tier nations who were beiging at the time. I had a list. I messaged these nations personally. I know of 1-2 that stopped beiging, but there was at least 20+ nations beiging at the time. I know those in the lower tiers were beiging because they were outmatched by UPN, but those in the mid and upper tiers had no excuse. There were nations in Guardian and SK who were in range but unable to Attack because of Roses beiging spree.

It was because of Roses incompetent leadership at the time. They were made aware of this and did little to stop it. I even worked alongside another Rose member providing a list of names to Rose leadership which was ignored, so we both messaged these nations individually. That's how I found about those who were struggling and those who beiged for self gain. You blame SK for not pulling their weight in that war, however when you beige the targets in range of your allies it makes it difficult to attack them.

Also most of SK membership was in the mid and upper tier range. That's why the beiging of these tiers was frustrating for us. Again I understand the struggle your lower tier was having from messaging them personally. I even rember messaging you Dark Spectre and hearing your side of the story.

Edited by LadyHawke
  • Upvote 1

I concur with Pubstomper and Adama's assessment of the situation for one reason: chaos is chaos. In the middle of so many wars, micromanagement is impossible. I learned this fighting TAC while the MoW of EoS. The most important part of my job was assigning the targets and offering sacrifices to heathen gods while they ran around like chickens with their heads half off. There was minimal control even in the middle of the aforementioned war, but this current war is bothersome because there are issues controlling situations that need no controls! It's not just on one side either.

I'll just sit and watch the rest of this from my glowing corner.

• Upvote 3

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

Don't be upset with Rose, SK, you wanted to use us like pop stars use make up. All for your personal gain and just as a pet. Sure, we are a little late to the party, but don't worry I brought plenty of liquor and lotion ;)

In other words,

• Upvote 5

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Okay I waited a day just to see if a valid explanation outside the obvious was given, but I only heard the limp and flaccid whining of provocation.

Why at such a time is Rose is attacking Colbalt? A lot of alliances waited very patiently for you to make your move and whatever I won't bother questioning your reasons for that, but you now do this garbage? Shameful display and typical bully behaviour. 

zABEj5k.gif

Okay I waited a day just to see if a valid explanation outside the obvious was given, but I only heard the limp and flaccid whining of provocation.

Why at such a time is Rose is attacking Colbalt? A lot of alliances waited very patiently for you to make your move and whatever I won't bother questioning your reasons for that, but you now do this garbage? Shameful display and typical bully behaviour. 

zABEj5k.gif

Most perspective view of the war so far clearly.

Next time maybe they shouldn't put spies, plot wars and generally show no regard for their actions?

Edited by Keegoz

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Who cares about Cobalt?

Most perspective view of the war so far clearly.

Next time maybe they shouldn't put spies, plot wars and generally show no regard for their actions?

Referring to your attacks on Colbalt not SK. I'd have thought that obvious but apologies for any confusion, unless you're doing it purpose but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

They didn't have enough swag to be yolokushlords

1mQEzZi.gif

Who cares about Cobalt?

I'm not going to reply with the obvious as I have no problem with BoC nor would I want to get give the wrong idea I do. Someone might come along and point it I guess.

The act is worth caring about whoever it is. There is actual justification outside what I mentioned at the top of my previous post.

Edited by Rozalia

Rozalia, keegoz already mentioned the planting of spies.

Edited by Pubstomper

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Rozalia, keegoz already mentioned the planting of spies.

His response reads to me as saying that I was referring to SK so I just saw the rest as being things he said SK had done. That was how I took it.

In regards to Colbalt I've heard the spy thing before yes Pubstomper (though I understand it was a while back) however this isn't a "war", nor is it what I've heard as to a why. The timing of it, people involved (not referring to Rose as a whole), and the nature of the attacks paint a pretty clear picture. 

and by the way no one is attacking cobalt

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

and by the way no one is attacking cobalt

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=770&display=war

Rose peaced out of 2 wars just now, but regardless 2 offensive wars on Colbalt is still active. The second of those lists it's stated reason as "Rose Defense" (attack on nation countering a Rose aggression) which tells me for all the bravado the nations involved don't want counters on their nations.

Edited by Rozalia

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=770&display=war

Rose peaced out of 2 wars just now, but regardless 2 offensive war on Colbalt is still active. The second of those even lists it's stated reason is "Rose Defense" to really drive the point home that the individuals involved could not even go about it alone.

Thats because one of them hit johnharms and two of our members responded

zABEj5k.gif

pls shut up. ty bb

dpluao815a3.png

Thats because one of them hit johnharms and two of our members responded

Lets see all that is wrong with that.

Timeline:

Keegoz hits Grealind *TRUCE*

John Harms hits Jayden Maran *TRUCE*

ReaverAxis hits Danger

Ivan Vazov hits John Harms

Krillian hits Ivan Vazov

* Take note that the counter on John Harms occurred before the truce occurred.

ReaverAxis attacked before Ivan Vazov attacked thereby it cannot be claimed that it was in response to that. Krillian did attack in response to the attack on Ivan, but Ivan was merely defending his alliance from an aggressor in John Harms. What this says is that the nations involved outside Krillian hit Colbalt looking to step all over them, and is ready to call in more nations for "defense" if they are resisted.

pls shut up. ty bb

dQcmsd7.gif

Edited by Rozalia

three declared, two immediately peaced, and the other sent peace but wasnt accepted yet... Then one of cobalts hit one of the aggressors and then one of our own hit the cobalt who responded. I was under the impression that two of our guys went in because when he ivan hit john two of our members said they were going in but turns out only one did. Plus everyone who declared before ivan and krillian joined did it for hahas and didnt do anything.