Terminus Est DoW

Khestra

I kind of want to jump in here with my own memory of that event, and the general feelings toward SK from TEST around that time. I was after all in TEst and active then.

But, in the end it doesn't matter much. The die is cast.

thanks for helping....?

I was going to back your position/memories. But hey, it's your show. I'll !@#$ off.

You're perfectly in your right to comment on the events, I was just confused by the post because you didn't actually comment on them. Go ahead,comment away.

I remember when things went south between these two alliances. Though I don't talk to terminus as much as I used to I still possess a lot of respect for them.I can also confirm everything pinchy said in his previous post.

O/ TEst

O/ Phiney

Edited by Pubstomper

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Welcome TEst.

Your Marionnette War revisionist history is hilarious though. We had days of discussions regarding terms, in which Rose argued strongly for being far more lenient that any of the other alliances, including TEst. The only tension in those discussions was between Rose and everyone else (particularly SK). The non-Rose parties all agreed that ending before 2 rounds when 2 rounds had been agreed to by all parties before the war, shouldn't happen.

And not once in the entire discussion did anyone push for reps. That's just a flat out falsehood. I argued (along with others) for MP decom, of 3 rounds or war. And we all settled on two rounds, except for TEst, who peaced out early against BoC, with absolutely nobody from any alliance suggesting they had a problem with that decision. We all though BoC should be let off easy.

It's truly amusing to me that the alliance that prides itself on going to war for no reason at all felt the need to lie in their DoW to make themselves look better.

Stop trying to claim some moral high ground by suggesting you argued for leniency, when that was all Pubstomper, and by extension, Rose.

I have respect for most of our opponents in this war. I have none for you. Your transparent lies are pathetic.

My respect for you went out the door when you hit Vanguard.

Seriously, watch Rose, you could learn a thing or two.

(Phiney) I’m sure a lot of people are confused at this and I don’t blame you, however the reality is TEst and SK have never been allies, simply friends of a friend.  

we felt we had been mishandled as allies and instead just used without a second thought..

So we were never allies, simply friends of a friend. Yet we were still able to mishandle you as allies. I can't be the only one to be confused by this. 

That said, you're right. We were never allies and we never will be. To pretend like you were mistreated by SK is a joke. Just be honest, this is nothing but the result of TEst realizing that the power dynamic of this game is going to be different post-war. In order to maintain your ability to feign carelessness and exert your free will without the threat of serious repercussion you have to suck the teat of the strongest group in power. You have done it with Guardian for years and now you're moving on to VE. 

I wish I could say you lost you my respect but you never had it to begin with. 

I question your sanity if you argue that Rose should be considered an example of how to run an alliance.

It appears to be doing better then seven kingdoms

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

TEst be like

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

So we were never allies, simply friends of a friend. Yet we were still able to mishandle you as allies. I can't be the only one to be confused by this. 

That said, you're right. We were never allies and we never will be. To pretend like you were mistreated by SK is a joke. Just be honest, this is nothing but the result of TEst realizing that the power dynamic of this game is going to be different post-war. In order to maintain your ability to feign carelessness and exert your free will without the threat of serious repercussion you have to suck the teat of the strongest group in power. You have done it with Guardian for years and now you're moving on to VE. 

I wish I could say you lost you my respect but you never had it to begin with. 

You realize that our war with GPA was originally going to be SK right?

I'm not surprised that you have little idea what is going on.

I question your sanity if you argue that Rose should be considered an example of how to run an alliance. 

I'm watching your alliance burn right now.

I would like to ask you, who came out on top in this situation, paranoid SK? Or Rose.

Seriously, why did you hit Vanguard? Why? You hit one of Guardian's allies, you hold a MDAP treaty with Guardian!

What's wrong with your leadership is what I'm asking you, because tbqh, you need to be taken down quite a few notches if you think everything is all hunky dory for SK.

I wouldn't be surprised if no one allied you again, and I would like you to give me one good reason as to why someone should ally you, let alone fight along side you in a war.

I question your sanity Cody K. 

It seems I was wrong about why TEst went to war against us. It seems they did it only to save themselves from a rolling. Impressive. Even for TEst. 

pNeqgdI.png

Can you not get this through your thick head that most people don't like you?

dpluao815a3.png

It seems I was wrong about why TEst went to war against us. It seems they did it only to save themselves from a rolling. Impressive. Even for TEst.

pNeqgdI.png

You treated TEst like shit since the Boxcar incident. Do you REALLY blame them for saying &#33;@#&#036; it and wanting a reason to take a swing at you? For not wanting to bail you out and end up being the next one to get knifed in the back?
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

You treated TEst like !@#$ since the Boxcar incident. Do you REALLY blame them for saying !@#$ it and wanting a reason to take a swing at you? For not wanting to bail you out and end up being the next one to get knifed in the back?

Can you provide any examples in which we treated TEst like shit? We've barely interacted with TEst at all. Their declaration states as such. We were simply friends of friends. 

I'm fine with TEst hitting SK. I just find it funny they're trying to argue that they're on some kind of moral high ground when they're simply kissing VE's ass. 

pNeqgdI.png

Everyone here knows TEst is the least likely to avoid a war. Grasping at straws there, Cody.

Can you provide any examples in which we treated TEst like !@#$? We've barely interacted with TEst at all. Their declaration states as such. We were simply friends of friends.

I'm fine with TEst hitting SK. I just find it funny they're trying to argue that they're on some kind of moral high ground when they're simply kissing VE's ass.

No, I cant. The area that had those records is closed to me since I left. If pinchy or someone wants to go find them, they can. Assuming they care enough.

I doubt TEst is kissing anyone's ass other than Guardians. Even that is because if their long history. Hell, I'd be surprised if before yesterday VE/TEst leadership had even spoken to each other.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif