Terminus Est DoW

Khestra

so would that be you saying the logs are faked?

The logs show MrHat of Vanguard saying TEst didnt want to fight for SK.... Theyd rather fight SK.

The logs show MrHat of Vanguard saying TEst didnt want to fight for SK.... Theyd rather fight SK.

but once again, I ask...are the logs real or are you claiming them to be faked?

if they are real, the logs indicate that in exchange for peace they would attack us. This would directly go against the DoW in the OP.

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

but once again, I ask...are the logs real or are you claiming them to be faked?

if they are real, the logs indicate that in exchange for peace they would attack us. This would directly go against the DoW in the OP.

are you an eLawyer?

did you go to nation-sim eLaw school?

• Upvote 2

After seeing enough evidence in this thread I think it is fair to say this DoW is unjust and should be un-DoWed and everyone be undamaged.

• Upvote 3

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

No, I cant. The area that had those records is closed to me since I left. If pinchy or someone wants to go find them, they can. Assuming they care enough.

I doubt TEst is kissing anyone's ass other than Guardians. Even that is because if their long history. Hell, I'd be surprised if before yesterday VE/TEst leadership had even spoken to each other.

The situation where they threatened war over something they never even showed us any proof of and I had to apologize for being rude to their message boy that out of the blue demanded I kick a member of 8 years.

I don't have all the old screen shots but the thread is still in the fb group.

• Upvote 2

The situation where they threatened war over something they never even showed us any proof of and I had to apologize for being rude to their message boy that out of the blue demanded I kick a member of 8 years.

I don't have all the old screen shots but the thread is still in the fb group.

a look into the incident  which misses all of the other conversations via IRC etc :

http://pastebin.com/0rcCLBBk(in reverse order of course)

http://pastebin.com/9gq7bZW5

So we were never allies, simply friends of a friend. Yet we were still able to mishandle you as allies. I can't be the only one to be confused by this. 

That said, you're right. We were never allies and we never will be. To pretend like you were mistreated by SK is a joke. Just be honest, this is nothing but the result of TEst realizing that the power dynamic of this game is going to be different post-war. In order to maintain your ability to feign carelessness and exert your free will without the threat of serious repercussion you have to suck the teat of the strongest group in power. You have done it with Guardian for years and now you're moving on to VE. 

I wish I could say you lost you my respect but you never had it to begin with. 

Why don't you just say "baww" and save us all a bit of unnecessary reading?  Jesus, man.

Apple_of_Discord.png

Failing to see how codys chat with Mr hat shows proof the DoW reason is a lie. Nothing in the OP is untrue, we pulled out of the marionette war early because the way SK were dragging out peace terms and pushing for harsher ones than anyone else didn't sit with us at all. In fact you really wernt happy we pulled out early as it made you guys look bad so you had to go for white peace and only two rounds.

Yes obviously when I heard a coalition of over 150 members were planning to declare on TEst because of SKs war, I went and talked to the leaders of the alliances and once I explained what had gone on we all agreed that everyone would be happier if we just declared on SK, something we have talked about doing internally since the marionette (as made clear in the OP). Jodo is also right, I have never talked to the leaders of these alliances before outside of chats with SRD about war mechanics.

I didn't see the need to include that information as it's by the by, our reasons for wanting to attack SK stay the same.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

I'll throw in my thoughts.

I was actually more involved with things back when TEst and SK had their falling out. I talked to both Pinchy and Cody to try and settle things without it resulting in the two alliances warring, since then I have not been nearly as close with either alliance but SK was accusing TEst of things they had never actually done. TEst has been a very tight-knit community for longer than most of us have been playing these games and SK was demanding that they kick a member for reasons related to the falling out. I can confirm that during all these talks TEst told me that they would never be able to work with SK the same way again, unfortunately I can not share logs or records of these conversations because it gives out personal information. Their reasons are not being pulled out of their ass and as someone who witnessed it happen from and third party I can tell you they have some legitimacy behind their claims. TEst also were the most lenient in the Marionette war and pulled out early because they thought the terms being offered were complete bullshit. They just weren't nearly as vocal about it in the planning channel as I was, my speaking up was (what I believe to be) the start of the tensions between SK and Rose. At one point in time Tenages just kicked me from a channel because I refused to agree with him, we have since somewhat improved relations but regardless - TEst and SK have not been direct allies for a very long time. The issues highlighted above all happened before the war between TAC and TC, it was when TEst was still recovering from their war against the raiders. It is truly a shame things turned out this way because at one point in time I looked up to SK, as they were the one's that extended a hand to train me and give me a chance in this world. However, the SK from beta is not the SK now. They have forgotten how to be friends and how to compose themselves with a more modest attitude. There was a point in time when I entered a losing war, knowing I would lose, simply out of loyalty and respect for SK - the fact that we have drifted so far apart is a shame. Good luck in the war to all parties involved. 

• Upvote 6

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif