Terminus Est DoW

Khestra

I also respect an alliance that is so concerned with its own pixels, it will turn on its allies with a simple 5 min conversation.

b-b-but muh reps...

I also respect an alliance that is so concerned with its own pixels, it will turn on its allies with a simple 5 min conversation.

But we don't have allies, so your argument is invalid.  Slap yourself.

• Upvote 6

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Test is one alliance that I always used to respected .

Test is one alliance that I <tried to> used.

"Everything has its limit - iron ore cannot be educated into gold." - Mark Twain

It is understandable that you would be upset, but take comfort in the knowledge that this entire affair comes with a lesson that no gold price could pay.

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

"Everything has its limit - iron ore cannot be educated into gold." - Mark Twain

It is understandable that you would be upset, but take comfort in the knowledge that this entire affair comes with a lesson that no gold price could pay.

I take this as a statement that you're not in favor of reps?

Priest of Dio

I take this as a statement that you're not in favor of reps?

Terminus Est as a whole disapproves of reparations against entire alliances; we do not go to war for worthless trinkets.  Besides, in this conflict demanding reparations would be unclassy, not to mention a misuse of the word.

Edited by Khestra
  • Upvote 2

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Ah, but you forget the first, and most important, axiom about TEst.

Khorne cares not from where the blood flows, only that it flows without cease for all eternity.

• Upvote 1

Why would they ever switch sides then? They went from having an almost endless stream of opponents flush with infra to blow up, to fighting for SK scraps with the rest of us.

It leads me to believe that someone (I'm not naming names) only really likes war when they know they can win.

Why would they ever switch sides then? They went from having an almost endless stream of opponents flush with infra to blow up, to fighting for SK scraps with the rest of us.

It leads me to believe that someone (I'm not naming names) only really likes war when they know they can win.

Sick burn. We talked so much about fighting each other and then when the time came you weren't even in my range. That hurt me man. Anyway, it very much wasn't a solely me decision to hit SK, whilst it very much was a solely me decision to hit VE (hense the very small number of us that did and the lack of a declaration).

How many times do we have to say we never switched sides btw, i'm starting to think no one listens. We never were on SK's side, and we never were on VE's side.

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

So whose side were you on?  It cant be guardian's side either. 

It was the gross assumption that we would go along with whatever Guardian would that got SK burned.  As I said in the DoW, we are nobody's pet death squad to be put at the disposal of whomever could get Guardian to go along with their schemes.  We move in this dance as the gods will it, not to the tune of the petty vendettas of mortal Orbis.

• Upvote 2

php9BQiIRAM.jpg