Be careful of the rose, you might get pricked...

Greene

ba452ec5d612b46a8d82818e41755d93.jpg

It is no secret that Cobalt and Rose have had our... disagreements. I personally find 

that Rose' choice in first accepting into their alliance Joshua Granger and Ansom, and 

then protecting an alliance which they lead, to be highly questionable when considering 

character and value. Regardless, the fact remains that Rose is now protecting the 

Celestial Union. I've spoken with my members, heard what we as a collective group, and

frankly, we've decided that it just isn't worth being completely destroyed just to enforce

a claim to a name that we intended to bring back.

So now, I have words of caution to the Celestial Union, an alliance that I do not 

respect, an alliance that I do not recognize as legitimate, and an alliance that I 

expect will implode upon itself within a week or two, unless propped up by their 

benefactors.

Be careful, Roses have thorns. If you get too close to them, you may find yourself 

bleeding, having been drawn in by their seeming beauty, only to be pricked.

In short, we are accepting that there is no chance of success should we enforce our 

claim to the name. Therefore, I do wish to share what my original plan was for the name. 

I envisioned reviving the Celestial Union as a truly unified bloc of alliances. Think of a union

or confederation of smaller alliances. Oh well, I suppose it wasn't a great idea anyway.

As an aside, any alliance that is still referring to us as the Celestial Union, we need you to stop

doing that now. Sorry to have to create more work for your forum admins.

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

cool story bro, tell it again

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So basically since you're not able to bully them off since they're protected, you don't care about the name anymore? Then why in Sheepy's name have we had 4 or 5 threads about CU in the last week?

Because sometimes people think their own drama is the biggest drama in Orbis and everyone should be sure to know about it. :P 

Cmon Malone you have been around long enough to know that ;)

/me dumps a bucket of Ice water on Malone's head

oh the hypocrisy, do you happen to remember when you protected a member who leaked from our alliance?

And I am well aware of the other little spy you have been trying to smuggle into my alliance. If it wasn't for your little friends I would have dealt with you ages ago but one day SK won't have your back.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

oh the hypocrisy, do you happen to remember when you protected a member who leaked from our alliance?

And I am well aware of the other little spy you have been trying to smuggle into my alliance. If it wasn't for your little friends I would have dealt with you ages ago but one day SK won't have your back.

If it wasn't for your little friends I would have dealt with you ages ago but one day SK won't have your back.

one day SK won't have your back.

SK

wut?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Lol it's DEIC not SK! Silly keegoz!

No, I mean SK.

SK is aware of what I mean and that is all that matters.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

The correct response. Those who attack with claims of cowardice would only attack with claims of stupidity so it's all quite irrelevant. 

Your rights to your old alliance name have been spat on, but hey you got a nice casus belli out of it that you may or may not want to use later down the line. 

The correct response. Those who attack with claims of cowardice would only attack with claims of stupidity so it's all quite irrelevant. 

Your rights to your old alliance name have been spat on, but hey you got a nice casus belli out of it that you may or may not want to use later down the line. 

We love you too.

I can only dream that they will declare.

I can only dream that they will declare.

Considering they can pick their moment and they have shown enough intelligence to not suicide into you... I think they'll be waiting for when its most inconvenient for you which would naturally be when someone is kicking your leg outta your leg.

We love you too.

Not persecuting you or your alliance if that is what you think, merely making an observation from where I stand. 

Considering they can pick their moment and they have shown enough intelligence to not suicide into you... I think they'll be waiting for when its most inconvenient for you which would naturally be when someone is kicking your leg outta your leg.

Good thing we our allies so you can be our leg when we need it.  :wub:

DTA. You never know when you might get a steel chair to the back. 

Wow, thanks Roz lol 

*claps* I can now tell why you're Vanguards "most senior diplomat"

>.<

Them diplomat skills 

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Wow, thanks Roz lol 

*claps* I can now tell why you're Vanguards "most senior diplomat"

>.<

Them diplomat skills 

You're too kind.

Seniority and ability have nothing to do with each other.

You're too kind.

Seniority and ability have nothing to do with each other.

As self proclaimed senior member of pub's alliance and ineffective ruler I can confirm

Edited by The Captain Nao

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse