For a Good Time Call Guardian

Tim Armstrong

wZ2hpqc.png

Have you been playing Politics and War for a while? If you are interested in mixing things up or just trying something new, check us out.

We are a tight-knit community of experienced players with an average nation score that is over 900. We believe in strength in unity and our growth, reinvestment, and loan programs demonstrate our commitment to this ideal.

Many of our members are IRC active and participate in OWF, as well. 

All Guardian members weigh-in on issues affecting the alliance and provide counsel to our government regarding making decisions. We like to have fun above all else. :D

Come by our forums (http://guardianalliance.co/pw/) or drop by and chat with us on IRC at #guardian.

Given the score range, I imagine this is the best way to get 800+ nations without being accused of poaching. Hopefully you guys get some solid recruits.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Given the score range, I imagine this is the best way to get 800+ nations without being accused of poaching. Hopefully you guys get some solid recruits.

Yep. What was standing between Guardian and 800 NS players was a forum post with prostitute jokes. Gg no re, Guardian.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

You should post more, Tim. Now all the kids on the boards can google usury and learn something new.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

You should post more, Tim. Now all the kids on the boards can google usury and learn something new.

Yes.  And I paid good money for Google results to display my storefront at the top.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

U heft 2 bryb me

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

First post was like a beautiful skin cell. It was then swallowed by the tumor that is overly-active, yet non-contributing posters. R.I.P thread.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

rip

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

If I applied to Guardian right now...

How quickly would my app get rejected?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Bring Atzuya back and you are in. :D

For all of five minutes until Pre coups Shelly to get rid of me. I ain't falling for that one, m8.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

normal capitalist nonsense, treat their woman like dirt as capitalists are pigs

woman have it a lot better in democratic kampuchea

inb4 someone points out how arab countries treat women.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

• 1 month later...

We're doing the unthinkable and are actively recruiting. But must change with the times, I suppose.

lies

el3y2i9.jpg

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

OK, the post offer seems very promising and great.

hmm, it owns too much parameters as the less the better.

like Arrgh! just one word.

like Jews! also just one word.

like Deutsch! also just one word.

DEIC!