Dolph Insurance: Insure your nation today!

Hello everyone, today we come to you with a new offer. A new chance to make sure your nation survives even during periods of total warfare.

How? By insuring your nation!

Dolph Insurance will offer you packages and rates to insure that even if your nation is destroyed, you won't be.

Ever get attacked by a raider and needed to rebuild your infrastructure? Maybe you don't want to take out a loan so you won't go into debt? If you insure your nation, you can insure your future!

Infrastructure Insurance: If your Infrastructure is destroyed in a war, we will replace it.
Military Insurance: If your military is destroyed in a war, we will replace it.
City Insurance: This covers your improvements.

Packages:

Total War: Covers all wars against your nation, including alliance to alliance ones. Includes Military, Infra, and City insurance.
Raids Package: Covers raids against your nation. Includes Military and Infra Insurance.
Roll Package: Covers you from people trying to roll you. Includes Infra Insurance.

You can also mix and match, but the cost is higher. Also, if you want just military, simply ask just for military.

*Leader Name:
Nation Name:
Alliance:
Nation Link:
Score:
Specified Insurance:
Are you in any wars, if so how many?:

Your money will be in safe hands. Dolphman will store all the money to insure proper management. your money will be safe in Union of Peaceful States!
*We reserve the right to deny anyone. 

If approved, I will give you your rate, please send Dolphman the money.

Edited by Kastor

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Hello everyone, today we come to you with a new offer. A new chance to make sure your nation survives even during periods of total warfare.

Dolph Insurance will offer you packages and rates to insure that even if your nation is destroyed, you won't be.

Ever get attacked by a raider and needed to rebuild your infrastructure? Maybe you don't want to take out a loan so you won't go into debt? If you insure your nation, you can insure your future!

Infrastructure Insurance: If your Infrastructure is destroyed in a war, we will replace it.

Packages:

Total War: Covers all wars against your nation, including alliance to alliance ones. Includes Military, Infra, and City insurance.

Raids Package: Covers raids against your nation. Includes Military and Infra Insurance.

Roll Package: Covers you from people trying to roll you. Includes Infra Insurance.

You can also mix and match, but the cost is higher. Also, if you want just military, simply ask just for military.

*Leader Name:
Nation Name:
Alliance:
Nation Link:
Score:
Specified Insurance:

Pretty much sums up my feelings about this bullshit.

Edited by Mr Flubb

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

Wouldn't the insurer need to have the money to insure his policies? 

Yes, if you decide what you want, i can give you a rate(monthly) that can be paid all at once or in installments. 

• Upvote 1

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

So if you can pay insurance all at once (and presumably just get it all back if you get raided), what exactly is the incentive to purchase this insurance instead of simply using an alliance or private bank?

• Upvote 1

It just seems to me that I could easily save my own money (in a warchest, perhaps) and cut out the middle man. 

Yes, thats a great idea! But what happens if someone declares on you? Lets say a raider decides he wants to eat your missiles but take your money in the process? So you're sitting on 10 mil now, but what happens when he does infra damage and takes 2 mil of it? Now you have to replace your infra, your army, your missiles. At 2000, your infra must cost a lot. 8 mil probably won't cut it. You'll have use all to (maybe) replace it. Now you're out of money with no army, no missiles, no defense. So your next option is to either wait, or take out a loan. We know Ashland's loans are crazy, so thats not a good option. The best way is to insure your nation so you can insure your future. 

• Upvote 1

The name is funny.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Why would I do this over just buying credits/resources and storing them for a rainy day?

Stop spilling sekrets

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Why would I do this over just buying credits/resources and storing them for a rainy day?[/quote

Because credits only give 4.5 million. With this insurance, you could get enough money to rebuild your nation.

Get Insured today!

If I could insure myself against all damage, I would disband my whole military, and then collect insurance payments. It is called the moral hazard problem. Hence, you would go bankrupt within days. That is, if you had any legitimate business to begin with. Who is to ensure you will pay for the damages? No one.

Please make your scams a little bit more elaborate.

Edited by Kemal Ergenekon
77oKn5K.png

If I could insure myself against all damage, I would disband my whole military, and then collect insurance payments. It is called the moral hazard problem. Hence, you would go bankrupt within days. That is, if you had any legitimate business to begin with. Who is to ensure you will pay for the damages? No one.

Please make your scams a little bit more elaborate.

If you alliance is good enough, you should be able to actually do that without being attack. Hell, I had no military when I was in BOC. Avoiding War in Orbis is very easy, mind you, Insurance is just for when you want to lower your risk.

Also, If you committing insurance fraud, we reserve the right to investigate and freeze your account.

Edited by Dolphman
  • Upvote 1

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Ignore. 

Edited by Kastor

Packages:

*Leader Name:
Nation Name:
Alliance:
Nation Link:
Score:
Specified Insurance:

Your money will be in safe hands. Dolphman will store all the money to insure proper management. your money will be safe in Union of Peaceful States!

Have you stolen the money to fund this, and if so your debt to Mortimer is the greater thing to accomplish rn unless you're looking to be dropped and rolled.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Packages:

*Leader Name:
Nation Name:
Alliance:
Nation Link:
Score:
Specified Insurance:

I thought this was legit until I saw it was Kastor posting it....

Originally I thought it was someone cool and reliable like Dolphman.

In any case, I hope you make tons of cash on this new heist scheme.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I thought this was legit until I saw it was Kastor posting it....

Originally I thought it was someone cool and reliable like Dolphman.

In any case, I hope you make tons of cash on this new heist scheme.

And will probably be rolled in the end. 

• Upvote 2